Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost Hunters'Team Captures Footage Of Ghost

Still Waters

Ever since the Queen Mary hoax came out, I don't trust much about this show. Most of the things they "find" seem a bit too convenient and they rarely seem taken aback by anything that happens. Not sure about the authenticity of this, I've given them the benefit of the doubt before and setups ended up coming out in the end somehow.

I see you are from Portland, Oregon. You should stop by Sumpter and see what's going on. It looks like pretty country over there.

Ghost Miner series is there.

Are you saying Grant altered the video in postproduction?

I think ghosts are just people without a body.

I am not sure if you are a troll or not.

• Like 2

TAPS has been on many years. They are not a passing fad.

The TAPS team has helped many families. They do good work.

Ok, Clearly you are a GH fanatic but it's a show, they haven't do any thing to help people, only thing they helped is their ratings.
  • Like 3

Ok, Clearly you are a GH fanatic but it's a show, they haven't do any thing to help people, only thing they helped is their ratings.

Sometimes children are being tormented. TAPS arrives on the scene and provides answers and solutions.

They determine if it is a residual haunting or an intelligent haunting.

They do good work. When they leave they always say "If you have anymore problems give us a call."

Sometimes children are being tormented. TAPS arrives on the scene and provides answers and solutions.

They determine if it is a residual haunting or an intelligent haunting.

They do good work. When they leave they always say "If you have anymore problems give us a call."

You believe every thing you see on that show? Heck, If that true you must believe gilligan's island is real too.

• Like 3

You believe every thing you see on that show? Heck, If that true you must believe gilligan's island is real too.

What are you trying to say... :unsure:

[media=]

[/media]

One of my favorite movies. I love Alan Rickman, he's not really Snape tho.....or is he??? *ominious music*

• Like 3

I think Paranormal State is the only show that I've ever seen actually go to peoples homes and try to help them deal with whatever is going on in their homes/on their land/etc etc.

Again, I'm not sure that any of these shows are real. Ghost Adventures is the only one that I believe to be at least 50% legit. Guess we'll never know for sure though.

I think Paranormal State is the only show that I've ever seen actually go to peoples homes and try to help them deal with whatever is going on in their homes/on their land/etc etc.

Again, I'm not sure that any of these shows are real. Ghost Adventures is the only one that I believe to be at least 50% legit. Guess we'll never know for sure though.

There are alot of reports about them being faked.

• Like 2

There are alot of reports about them being faked.

That's not surprising at all. Most 'ghost hunting' shows are, at least to an extent. If I'm to ever believe in something paranormal, I would have to see it/hear it/feel it for myself rather than base it on the findings of a tv show.

• Like 3

The families are relieved when the TAPS team explains that if there is a ghost there that they are just people without a body.

This video is hard to ignore. The spiritual realm is real. Not all ghosts are friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjeCWDdft0

The families are relieved when the TAPS team explains that if there is a ghost there that they are just people without a body.

This video is hard to ignore. The spiritual realm is real. Not all ghosts are friendly.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjeCWDdft0[/media]

Ok, Final comment, I can see you bought into the show but there is enough proof that it is NOT real. research it seriously.

• Like 2

Ok, Final comment, I can see you bought into the show but there is enough proof that it is NOT real. research it seriously.

So anyway, why can i see the doorknob as the ghost walks passed the door?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjeCWDdft0[/media]

From the guy who posted that video: "Funny, that's exactly how I did that. Except I used Vegas instead of after effects. This was never meant to pass as actual footage. It was meant to be so bad that it could never pass. I got the idea to do it from watching the show and seeing what kind of crap they pass of as evidence. Some people get the joke, some don't. Your response was worthy of a reply though."

I'm digging the Adidas sandals. :yes:

• Like 1

Was the video made by Industrial Light and Magic?

Yes because it has been proven they are the only people who can do special effects. ???????

• Like 3

Yes because it has been proven they are the only people who can do special effects. ???????

I find it hard to believe that Ghost Hunters created a movie and tried to deceive the general public.

The video is real.

I find it hard to believe that Ghost Hunters created a movie and tried to deceive the general public.

The video is real.

I find it hard to believe that a worm can be cut in half and live.

The worm is real.

• Like 5

The contents in terms of findings and the investigations that take place in Ghost Hunters and Paranormal state, two show I am familliar with, are real.

Most People don't realise that The Atlantic Paranormal Society exist since 1990. Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson founded it and investigate since then. Who will believe that the T.A.P.S local was once in Jason Hawes' home basement? It is now an organisation which contain many local groups in the United States and Internationally under it's umbrella. The show Ghost Hunters featuring the two founders of T.A.P.S and a group of investigator was created with the intention of promoting to the general public the paranormal and demystifyng it. But there is a cost to that. Many scenes are prearrenged and staged to give certain looks and tones and we see only fragments of the investigations that takes days to complete through travels, researches, investigating which may give to some an unrealistic impression of what Paranormal investigations actually are.

The Scifi network and Pilgrims Films & Television have control on what's presented on the show: shooting, the scenes, editing ect but they do not have any control on the evidences gathered by the T.A.P.S organisation with their own materiels and it belongs to them. Therefore, if we trust in the legitimacy (which I do) of The Atlantic Paranormal Society and it's dedication to document paranormal phenomenon and unravel it's mysteries, then it is ''real''.

That's kind of the same thing with Paranormal State. The Paranormal Research Society was founded in 2001 by Ryan Buell at 19 years old when he was a Pennstate student. The show was created years after in 2006-2007.

These organisations existed long before a show was aired and even though the networks aring them have some control over them in the images, tone and characterisitic which gives us a certain representation of them. After all what is on TV these day must be successful otherwise it is quickly removed. But I do not think that T.A.P.S and PRS are in any way compromised. They lived long before a TV show and they will live long after. All that is easily overlooked by those who do not want to hear of any of this, quickly deeming the show faked without further research.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

The show is faked, I've gone to school with people who interned on set when they did episodes in an insane asylum in state.

Almost everything is post production.

It's entertaining, but like any other paranormal organization ive come across who touts supernatural things, its just a snow job

• Like 4

The show is faked, I've gone to school with people who interned on set when they did episodes in an insane asylum in state.

Almost everything is post production.

It's entertaining, but like any other paranormal organization ive come across who touts supernatural things, its just a snow job

There been numerous occasions on the halloween live events where they got busted for staging events.

• Like 1

TAPS has been on many years. They are not a passing fad.

The TAPS team has helped many families. They do good work.

I know some of the guys on the long Island paranormal TAPS team. They don't fake anything per se, but they've admitted they feign surprise and fear. Former taps members have anyway. As we know most investigations can be arduous and boring, so it's spiffed up for TV

Edited by Simbi Laveau