Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syria's President Bashar Assad warns.

Timothy

Assad warns us all. Nuclear.

He speaks in an extremely placid manner.

He seems to encourage terrorism, 'the world is on the brink of an explosion'.

'No-one expected september 11'... Taunts.

He seems to comfortably endorse terrorism.

'Expect every action'

This Man seems out of touch with reality. Can any here please justify his thoughts/actions for me?

Edited by Timonthy

Well, if he is telling the truth about not being behind the gas attacks, then he is innocent. From that point of view the attacking country would be the aggressive one. So if attacked you would have to expect a strike back. Just my opinion.

• Like 4

IMO Mr. Assad is a dictator, and dictators do not justify their thoughts/actions. His reality is the same as that of Kim Jung Un and various others who seek power and absolute control at the price of their own people.

• Like 2

Yes he seems quite disconnected from reality. It's amazing how he presents himself. From what I've seen - there's no question of who used chemical weapons.

It is unfortunate - but America is once again being forced to act. If only Australia was 300,000,000 strong.

Someone has to act.

• Like 1

There's a video of Ron Paul. In it he shares / warns us of information given to him by someone that remains a hidden source, if true , then there have been some really horrible ideals in play for a while .... I would think , that when we actually see these things happening , while they were predicted before happening , most moral people would wake up already , and admit what's going on.

• Like 1

I think that Mr. Assad is a puppet. He just seems 'vacant' in his latest TV interview. Maybe he is just a mild manner type of guy...I don't know. But if I was a leader of a country that was in some trouble and I wanted to handle it on my own without someone else intervening, I would be far more active with my tone and with my body language.

Though it is all worrisome :/

There's a video of Ron Paul. In it he shares / warns us of information given to him by someone that remains a hidden source, if true , then there have been some really horrible ideals in play for a while .... I would think , that when we actually see these things happening , while they were predicted before happening , most moral people would wake up already , and admit what's going on.

Most people are moral - and if the world was about to end - the majority would sit back civilly and watch it happen.

The threat of Nuclear war...that was more of a threat during the Cold war and it nearly did happen on several occasions.

Most people are moral - and if the world was about to end - the majority would sit back civilly and watch it happen.

why sit back and watch it just happen? why not take a stand? enough with bankers and their wars and chemicals already.

I recall revolution throughout history, like there comes a time when you have got to stand for what is right.

• Like 2

All sincerity, there should not be any chemicals as such .

Has anyone heard this?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5TOkG1Qjs[/media]

Because when it comes to the letter - we cant do anything. Saving the world is a nice thought.

These nations, inclusive of NK, are an unfortunate example of human nature.

And for the sake of whatever - i believe that humans will prevail until the universe collapses upon itself. We are an annoying and germy species.

• Like 2

Because when it comes to the letter - we cant do anything. Saving the world is a nice thought.

And for the sake of whatever - i believe that humans will prevail until the universe collapses upon itself. We are an annoying and germy species.

What like cockroaches of the Universe? For some reason, I don't see us as actually being able to cling on/prevail. Step over each other or on each other yes, but not cling on to something as a whole.

I want to think otherwise. I want to -believe- otherwise. But this is where my misanthropic mind-set betrays me.

What like cockroaches of the Universe? For some reason, I don't see us as actually being able to cling on/prevail. Step over each other or on each other yes, but not cling on to something as a whole.

I want to think otherwise. I want to -believe- otherwise. But this is where my misanthropic mind-set betrays me.

It would be nice to think otherwise.

I consider myself a good person - but a good person, in essence, will no stop money, or power, or opinionated people.

Maybe if i stood up and did something... But first I want to scratch my own back. It's unfortunate but real.

i wonder who is the terrorist

answer with sane people

If you were fighting for freedom, would you ever consider killing civilians?

Edited by Timonthy

All sincerity, there should not be any chemicals as such .

Has anyone heard this?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5TOkG1Qjs[/media]

That is the most lame set of speculations I have ever seen portrayed as "information" in all my long years - I didn't think Alex Jones could stoop any lower, go figure there are still things that can surprise me after all.

• Like 2

The universe will not ever collapse. Your words are touching and bring sadness to the heart and mind .I do not like the feeling or thought that each, each 'I'ndividual is represented by others as a whole within the NATURE of being..There seems to be a deep hurt in the world by the vain greed in the hearts and minds of others.

Some of us get it in our NATURE of who we are, the meaning of compassion and love in our very consciousness and in our very presence here , meanwhile all the while throughout history some are very different in NATURE, must we all suffer for those who will never change?

Edited by Reann
  • Like 2

only if they took up arms and commitied crimes against people

and unfortunatly .. there was many of those " civilians gangs " formed by the government

due to the downfall of their army coz of defects and death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabiha

look up their blood tainted history and present

No, I would keep my eye on the prize and aim directly at the source of oppression. Assad remaining unmolested while around him civilians are killed is the real tragedy here. The soldiers keeping me from the prize would naturally be collateral damage.

Edit to add: A part of the problem does remain that people revere power and believe it has it's own "divine" status. Even in chess the game is over when we "checkmate" the king, not when we remove it. I don't think that is true. The "powerful" would be a little more circumspect in their views toward humanity in general if the threat of retaliation went straight to their front door, that's just my opinion.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

why sit back and watch it just happen? why not take a stand? enough with bankers and their wars and chemicals already.

I recall revolution throughout history, like there comes a time when you have got to stand for what is right.

It's easy to sit back and tell people to act at a massively corporate/government level.

Western culture is very comfortable. I'm very comfortable. I try to stand for what is right.

Walking through Melbourne city - I have helped some people, others I have left being abused. It's a sad reality.

I'm more fit than most, I've stopped fights. But anyone could have a knife of other weapon. I've seen women, kids and men being abused - if I don't have the numbers, or don't I think I have the upper hand - I wont directly act. It is sad but true.

Sad truth is, 'it's better safe than sorry.' And safe if sitting back and waiting for events to past.

• Like 1

This post is not to take sides, but to redress an imbalance in propaganda and show that what we are told is twisted beyond the boundaries of believability.

I would have thought that if anybody were threatened by the biggest military on Earth, then they may feel free to defend themselves by any means possible. The alternative is for any sovereign state, no matter what foreigners think about it, to be a subservient state to America, and based on force. How very democratic. Syria has never issued any threat to America until America has first threatened them. This is fact. It is necessary to see beyond the propaganda. The figure of 100,000 dead is used without any conversation about who these dead are other than that they "must" be those killed by Assad. Among this 100,000 are 15,000 Syrian Army deaths, but they are not human of course, are they? Well, this still leaves 85,000. Are they all civilans? all anti Assad? It seems very unreasonable to even suggest that, yet Politicians and media do, and often. It is also reported as fact that all the refugees are fleeing from Assad's troops, yet the reality is that many flee when the jihadists enter town because they know the consequences. A pity the media don't say this, but who cares, after all, if they are not for the rebels than they must be animals or something, right?. This is not to say that no civilians have been killed by Assad's troops, for clearly they have, and not an unsignificant number, but why only the most fleeting suggestions by politicians and the media that civilians have been killed by the rebels? Rebels, being armed civilians, will be counted among the dead as civilians. How many? we don't know, but if there are 15,000 Syrian Army deaths then I would suspect at least an equal number of rebel deaths. In the end result, it would be more balanced to say that the death toll should be equally divided among both sides, until such time as we have believable figures, not emotive propaganda. The figure of 1,400 deaths by the gas attack is not yet a done deal, and may well come down significantly, and that from what the French say, not the Russians or Assad.

• Like 1

This post is not to take sides, but to redress an imbalance in propaganda and show that what we are told is twisted beyond the boundaries of believability.

I would have thought that if anybody were threatened by the biggest military on Earth, then they may feel free to defend themselves by any means possible. The alternative is for any sovereign state, no matter what foreigners think about it, to be a subservient state to America, and based on force. How very democratic. Syria has never issued any threat to America until America has first threatened them. This is fact. It is necessary to see beyond the propaganda. The figure of 100,000 dead is used without any conversation about who these dead are other than that they "must" be those killed by Assad. Among this 100,000 are 15,000 Syrian Army deaths, but they are not human of course, are they? Well, this still leaves 85,000. Are they all civilans? all anti Assad? It seems very unreasonable to even suggest that, yet Politicians and media do, and often. It is also reported as fact that all the refugees are fleeing from Assad's troops, yet the reality is that many flee when the jihadists enter town because they know the consequences. A pity the media don't say this, but who cares, after all, if they are not for the rebels than they must be animals or something, right?. This is not to say that no civilians have been killed by Assad's troops, for clearly they have, and not an unsignificant number, but why only the most fleeting suggestions by politicians and the media that civilians have been killed by the rebels? Rebels, being armed civilians, will be counted among the dead as civilians. How many? we don't know, but if there are 15,000 Syrian Army deaths then I would suspect at least an equal number of rebel deaths. In the end result, it would be more balanced to say that the death toll should be equally divided among both sides, until such time as we have believable figures, not emotive propaganda. The figure of 1,400 deaths by the gas attack is not yet a done deal, and may well come down significantly, and that from what the French say, not the Russians or Assad.

I can agree with you on this idea. But the one issue that keeps me solidly against Assad's government is that in the beginning 6 months or so - all the protests were peaceful. Snipers were killing them even then. Whatever this war has become, it started peacefully and the reaction from the Alawite government was to crush the people.

It's easy to sit back and tell people to act at a massively corporate/government level.

Western culture is very comfortable. I'm very comfortable. I try to stand for what is right.

Walking through Melbourne city - I have helped some people, others I have left being abused. It's a sad reality.

I'm more fit than most, I've stopped fights. But anyone could have a knife of other weapon. I've seen women, kids and men being abused - if I don't have the numbers, or don't I think I have the upper hand - I wont directly act. It is sad but true.

Sad truth is, 'it's better safe than sorry.' And safe if sitting back and waiting for events to past.

Yes, I understand what you are saying . Often times I find myself sharing with others that i listen to express to me their concerns of how they see the world going on this downward spiral, they always sound so determined about it all just getting worse , instead of confronting and admitting the manipulation we as a whole are conformed to living our lives unto, by means of global international banker elitist that set in motion their rules and regulation over our very lives .

Mainly , I feel ,and ,am beginning to realize all the lies and manipulation that has provided these globalist bankers with a wide range of ruler ship within the world. In your reply you mentioned witnessing abuse and not be able to do a thing about it which brings my mind to thought of wars,when has war ever truly been set in motion for a noble cause ? Yet, soldiers are giving orders to kill, do these people really understand exactly why they are being sent to war? for whom they are truly in service of , and why? It needs to stop. Fear is why it will never change , unless ?

In not sitting back , doesn't mean that we have to become aggressive and violent either, in fact it is the opposite of being that . But , it takes a brave Individual to not be afraid to peacefully say no to being ordered to war for all the wrong reasons..