Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Wikileaks: Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack

Dark_Grey

I have nothing to refute your claims because I have not read this thread to be in a position to refute your claims.

Then, what are you doing here?

Why are you taking this thread off topic?? lol

Well, let me take a look at the title of this thread.

"Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack"

Apparently, the Israeli Mossad is not part of the CIA.

Edited by skyeagle409

Well, let me take a look at the title of this thread.

"Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack"

Apparently, the Israeli Mossad is not part of the CIA.

I see you have deleted the spam you posted about the ASCE on this thread after I asked you what it had to do with the opening post. Oh well! Hide your shame...lol

And I don't recall ever saying that Mossad is part of the CIA?? lol

Editing threads because you are being embarrassed hey Sky??

Posted at 2:20 - Edited at 2:48 - http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910325

You say ..."Okay, I'll take it there."

But I know that is not what you originally posted as you have edited that post 28 minutes later at 2:48pm and removed all your references to ASCE that you spamed the thread with.

So what have I learned, that you are a terrible liar and I will no longer engage in honest discussion because you are a fraud and deceitful. I have all the evidence I need because you have posted all of this between 2:20pm and 2:48pm

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910336 - Posted at 2:28pm - Edited at 2:34pm - 6 Minutes after!!

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910341 - Posted at 2:31pm

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910343 - Posted at 2:33pm - edited at 2:34pm

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910353 - Posted at 2:39pm

Then you finally post this one minute after you have edited your post at 2:20pm.

Skyeagle...."As I mentioned in my previous post, the evidence relates to this thread."

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4910370 - Posted at 2:49 - 1 minute after you edited your post

So you posted spam about the ACSE taking the thread off topic and edited the post and removed all evidence of it 28 minutes later to claim that you are on topic?? lol

Sorry Skyeagle, but you are truly delusional. How can anyone have a serious conversation or debate with your when you are this dishonest. I continually told you take it over to the correct thread and now you think you have fooled me and the lurkers by editing your spammy off topic posts!

Sorry sonshine, the only one you have fooled is yourself. :w00t:

Edited by Stundie

So you posted spam about the ACSE taking the thread off topic and edited the post and removed all evidence of it 28 minutes later to claim that you are on topic??

In other words, you STILL cannot produce the evidence I asked for. In regard to this thread, I've said that the Israeli Mossad was not involved in the 911 attack.

Edited by skyeagle409

Mossad or no Mossad, Israeli companies and individuals were very much involved in the events of the day.

It is very well explained and documented in Chrisopher Bollyn's book, Solving 911.

Mossad or no Mossad, Israeli companies and individuals were very much involved in the events of the day.

False! The Israeli Mossad wouldn't have warned the United States of the imminent attack. Even Muslim countriesfocused their warnings on Muslim terrorist. Not to mention the terrorist had no ties to Israel.

In other words, you STILL cannot produce the evidence I asked for. In regard to this thread, I've said that the Israeli Mossad was not involved in the 911 attack.

In other words, you took the thread off topic with your ASCE spam and then 28 minutes later you delete it because it highlights that you are a moron and then tried covering your tracks by pretending you were always on topic.

Can't debate with someone whose so deceitful and has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

• Like 1

In other words, you took the thread off topic with your ASCE spam and then 28 minutes later you delete it because it highlights that you are a moron and then tried covering your tracks by pretending you were always on topic.

Can't debate with someone whose so deceitful and has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

If you are going to debate with anyone, at least do your homework before you post because someone who knows better will set you straight.

If that is the case, provide the specifics for all to see, and if it amounts to anything, I will be more than happy to turn it over to the news services to see if they will take that information seriously. It has been 12 years and yet, they haven't see any such evidence.

If that is the case, provide the specifics for all to see, and if it amounts to anything, I will be more than happy to turn it over to the news services to see if they will take that information seriously. It has been 12 years and yet, they haven't see any such evidence.

Silly man. You know the news services won't touch that with a 10' pole. On the contrary, they SUPPRESS such information and discussion.

If you are curious about the Israeli/Mossad connection to all that, go out and plop down your money and buy a copy of Christopher Bollyn's book. 10 years worth of hard and steady researching, including an ass-whipping for being so uppity. But he uncovers many facts and strange relationships.

Silly man. You know the news services won't touch that with a 10' pole. On the contrary, they SUPPRESS such information and discussion.

How amusing considering that you have yet to produce evidence that refutes the OCT!

If you are curious about the Israeli/Mossad connection to all that, go out and plop down your money and buy a copy of Christopher Bollyn's book.

Why should I read a fictional book for comic relief when I can buy a much cheaper comic book at the store?

If you are going to debate with anyone, at least do your homework before you post because someone who knows better will set you straight.

Well if someone does come along and set me straight, it won't be you will it?? :no:

And I'm certainly not taking advice from someone who edits his posts 28 minutes after being exposed as a fraud and charlatan because it makes him look like a moron.

Well if someone does come along and set me straight, it won't be you will it?? :no:

I already have! My many years experience with aircraft metals, particularly aluminum and and aircraft-grade steels, transcends your lack of knowledge on such issues. :yes:

I already have!

No you haven't. You edited a post 28 minutes later because you realised that you were off topic.

That is not setting anything straight, you just exposed yourself as a fraud.

My many years experience with aircraft metals, particularly aluminum and and aircraft-grade steels, transcends your lack of knowledge on such issues. :yes:
You are a fraud and your expertise as been about as much use to you than a chocolate teapot.

Yeah, you are right, trying to link your ASCE ...

You are still behind the power curve. Now, where is your evidence?

The evidence that you are a deceitful, a fraud and charlatan?

Well, I asked you for evidence that refute what I have been posting and apparently, you have failed to measure up to the task.

Well, I asked you for evidence that refute what I have been posting and apparently, you have failed to measure up to the task.

I showed you evidence that refute what you have been posting.

You made some random link between ACSE and the subject of the OP which was Wikileaks: Israelis links to 911 attacks.

I exposed you and told you, you were off topic, you then edited your post 28 minutes later.

The evidence is all here for you.

http://www.unexplain...20#entry4910519

I showed you evidence that refute what you have been posting.

No you haven't which explains why after 12 years not one piece of evidence has surfaced that implicates the U.S. government nor the Israeli Mossad in the 91 attack.

No you haven't which explains why after 12 years not one piece of evidence has surfaced that implicates the U.S. government nor the Israeli Mossad in the 91 attack.

Oh but I have explained and shown you evidence that you are fraud. Edited by Stundie