Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Redi: Anarchists have taken over in congress

spartan max2

It resulted in a Democratic electoral landslide.

Lets try it again. The polling data looks better in 2013.

Defund / Repeal ObamaCare. The unions will be with us. The White House denied Trumka his sweetheart deal yesterday!

ObamaCare is a train wreck.

And it would again. I've reached a point where I'm amazed that someone hasn't pointed at the emperor and started laughing...yet... it all has to fall apart eventually because all the rules haven't merely been broken, they've been shattered. THEN people will learn from common experience how fragile they are - or aren't. And oh my..what WILL the politicians do then?

We have a different political landscape in 2013.

Shut down the government.

Lets try it again. The polling data looks better in 2013.

Defund / Repeal ObamaCare. The unions will be with us. The White House denied Trumka his sweetheart deal yesterday!

ObamaCare is a train wreck.

It's hard to say something is w train wreck when the train isn't moving yet. I suspect if Republicans "shut down" the government that polls will change very fast. A compromise forcing a delay in Obamacare would be better if you are so determined, but that may not be possible.

It's hard to say something is w train wreck when the train isn't moving yet. I suspect if Republicans "shut down" the government that polls will change very fast. A compromise forcing a delay in Obamacare would be better if you are so determined, but that may not be possible.

Not really. Especialy when the very people who created it wont have anything to do with it as far as they are personaly concerned.

Democrat Max Baucus said ObamaCare is a train wreck.

Not really. Especialy when the very people who created it wont have anything to do with it as far as they are personaly concerned.

Yes, congress got their exemption! We should ALL get a waiver from this train wreck.

• Like 2

Yes, congress got their exemption! We should ALL get a waiver from this train wreck.

Amen to that.

• Like 3

I heard a clip...forget which channel...where they were talking about the "young invincibles"...they want to force the young and healthy to pay into this system whether they need it or not to support those that do.

I am somewhat disappointed at this idea.

On one hand we have a side of the argument that embraces evolution and the survival of the fittest....and they turn around and want to throw a yoke around the necks of others to support those that nature says...might make it...might not.

Once again, I am a walking paradox on this issue. I do not think anyone should be forced to buy anything. I do think that healthcare, food and shelter is part of being a human being.

Our society is so messed up, I struggle to find the right derogatory terms to describe it.

I hate to see people suffer.

A few nights ago, a house two roads up from me burned down. The people lost everything...and it was a rental house. The chances they had insurance is prob slim and none.

My wife and I are moving at the end of the month and came to the conclusion that some of our old furniture needs to go...we'd like "new" stuff. My wife is already in the new town and working and since I work from home, I have been here the last couple of months alone (well me, the dog and my two birds) and trying to tie up the loose ends. We decided to sell this furniture for whatever we could get.

The lady that lived in the house that burned works at Wal Mart and is raising a very young grand child on her own. I am sure money is a serious issue for them. When I told my wife about the fire and the ladies situation...she said "we should just give that stuff to those people." It's quality stuff...actual "wood" furniture. I agreed. They "need" this stuff. Sure, we could use the money but I feel kinda "dirty" inside for asking for money now when I know someone in the neighborhood is hurting. This is the way I personally think society is supposed to work.

I hope if something bad ever happens to us, someone will be kind. I have made a few calls and am trying to find out how to get in touch with the lady.

As far as the definition of Anarchy...it is self government...not chaos. Born within all of us is the knowledge of right and wrong...and we can "choose" to do what is right.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

I heard a clip...forget which channel...where they were talking about the "young invincibles"...they want to force the young and healthy to pay into this system whether they need it or not to support those that do.

I am somewhat disappointed at this idea.

On one hand we have a side of the argument that embraces evolution and the survival of the fittest....and they turn around and want to throw a yoke around the necks of others to support those that nature says...might make it...might not.

Once again, I am a walking paradox on this issue. I do not think anyone should be forced to buy anything. I do think that healthcare, food and shelter is part of being a human being.

Our society is so messed up, I struggle to find the right derogatory terms to describe it.

I hate to see people suffer.

A few nights ago, a house two roads up from me burned down. The people lost everything...and it was a rental house. The chances they had insurance is prob slim and none.

My wife and I are moving at the end of the month and came to the conclusion that some of our old furniture needs to go...we'd like "new" stuff. My wife is already in the new town and working and since I work from home, I have been here the last couple of months alone (well me, the dog and my two birds) and trying to tie up the loose ends. We decided to sell this furniture for whatever we could get.

The lady that lived in the house that burned works at Wal Mart and is raising a very young grand child on her own. I am sure money is a serious issue for them. When I told my wife about the fire and the ladies situation...she said "we should just give that stuff to those people." It's quality stuff...actual "wood" furniture. I agreed. They "need" this stuff. Sure, we could use the money but I feel kinda "dirty" inside for asking for money now when I know someone in the neighborhood is hurting. This is the way I personally think society is supposed to work.

I hope if something bad ever happens to us, someone will be kind. I have made a few calls and am trying to find out how to get in touch with the lady.

As far as the definition of Anarchy...it is self government...not chaos. Born within all of us is the knowledge of right and wrong...and we can "choose" to do what is right.

The Transformation of America has come to an end.

Obama really blew it this time.

They had a good run but it's over. I think Bob Beckel is hiding under his desk. Someone should write book "The Fall of Obama".

Junior Senators never make good presidents.

What is good for the goose ... ? That is not relevant and if you are objective about it you will know. If they were willing to vote for its repeal now it would have been repealed.

Obamacare is universal health insurance, something almost all advanced countries have except the States, and they have much better health outcomes with less cost than the States.

Now it may or may not be that this is an unwisely designed system, and it if for sure that it will step on some entrenched toes, but what I am seeing above is just emotional partisanship, not reasoned argument.

Obamacare is universal health insurance, something almost all advanced countries have except the States, and they have much better health outcomes with less cost than the States.

Now it may or may not be that this is an unwisely designed system, and it if for sure that it will step on some entrenched toes, but what I am seeing above is just emotional partisanship, not reasoned argument.

Medical Doctors in the USA do not like what they see in ObamaCare.

Many are talking about early retirement and moving to Costa Rica.

. It was a huge bill that got shoved through before anyone could even read the whole thing.

Were I work peoples hours had to be cut in preparation for the cost of Obamacare. Someone else I know owns a small business and he really hates it. Like he cant offered to pay for the things the bill forces him to pay for.

I think their goal was just to passed a messed up bill to make healthcare worse so that they can push a single payer system in the future.

Reid did say it is a stepping stone to single payer healthcare http://www.lasvegass...-eventual-sing/

Honestly I would either we free the market up and privatize more or we make a single payer system. the **** we have now is just a unholy mix of government and private.

I think both strategies would be better then what we are doing now.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

. It was a huge bill that got shoved through before anyone could even read the whole thing.

Were I work peoples hours had to be cut in preparation for the cost of Obamacare. Someone else I know owns a small business and he really hates it. Like he cant offered to pay for the things the bill forces him to pay for.

I think their goal was just to passed a messed up bill to make healthcare worse so that they can push a single payer system in the future.

Reid did say it is a stepping stone to single payer healthcare http://www.lasvegass...-eventual-sing/

Honestly I would either we free the market up and privatize more or we make a single payer system. the **** we have now is just a unholy mix of government and private.

The Public Option Healthcare System in Canada is not working very well.

Canadians are sick of waiting in line for treatment. They fly down to Texas for surgery. - Medical Tourism -

• Like 1

I think the best method would be to let the states decide their own healthcare system.

Some states would privatize more and some would make a universal. Then as other states see which states are working best they will adopt that states healthcare.

This is why states rights are important.

States get to compete and see what works best. Then the other states copy what is working best.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

I think the best method would be to let the states decide their own healthcare system.

Some states would privatize more and some would make a universal. Then as other states see which states are working best they will adopt that states healthcare.

States get to compete and see what works best. Then the other states copy what is working best.

The problem is that the states that need it most have yet to move a finger. And the need has been known for 45 years now.

It would also be a great idea to address: Tort Reform

It looks like they left that part out of ObamaCare.

Obamacare is not universal healthcare by any stretch. And states rights is the only good way to see what works and what doesn't. Federal mandates affect everybody so if it doesn't work the whole country is screwed. In theory, we could have 50 different healthcare experiments going on instead of one giant one based on Hope.

• Like 2

Obamacare is not universal healthcare by any stretch. And states rights is the only good way to see what works and what doesn't. Federal mandates affect everybody so if it doesn't work the whole country is screwed. In theory, we could have 50 different healthcare experiments going on instead of one giant one based on Hope.

In theory we could have 50, in practice we have one..

The problem is that the states that need it most have yet to move a finger. And the need has been known for 45 years now.

Its hard for a states to try its own thing when most healthcare laws are already Federal.

The states have been willingly stripped of power by having to grovel at the alter of the Federal Government.

"You want some cash to do road improvement?...then you will do as we say..."

It teeters on the edge of a great poetic tragedy....we collect money from all states and then make all the states beg for their share of the booty....

It's sad really.

I know some states need that input...West Virginia, Kentucky, Mississippi...they have no gigantic pool of revenue to draw from and to make "passing through" them a decent experience for commerce...everyone around them needs to pitch in. This is far from ideal.

I grew up in a county that might be considered the butth*le of the states....well...maybe not...but I think you could see it from there. The only revenue the county I grew up in had was from coal mining. Back in the 60's they had a Playtex bra factory but that was closed and those jobs shipped overseas. There is absolutely nothing there anymore, save the mines. Really sad. I miss the "good ole days"...it was a rural county and just about everyone knew everyone. We raised our gardens...some folks made a decent living raising tobacco....but...that is no longer socially acceptable and the regulations have shut all those little guys down.

I remember having bluegrass festivals and just having good times...but now...there is no money for those things..and now people cannot seem to figure out what happened....

greed happened....when unbridled greed became socially acceptable...we lost our souls...

• Like 1

The conservative right view the Earth as their personal toilet, without bothering to suspect that she might have a few royal flushes up her sleeve.

They should ask the U.S. military about the probability of this, because gambling the lives of seven billion is no small matter.

Its hard for a states to try its own thing when most healthcare laws are already Federal.

Anarchists = Anybody Who Disagrees With Harry Reid

• Like 2

Medical Doctors in the USA do not like what they see in ObamaCare.

Many are talking about early retirement and moving to Costa Rica.

I pointed out that countries with national health care systems have better outcomes in general, and at lower cost, than does the States. I don't know what that has with doctors moving to Costa Rica. Such medical professionals sure don't seem to me to be standing up to the humanitarian part of their profession.

Obamacare has provisions, as I learn more about it (such as mandating coverage for prior conditions) that strike me as foolish, since then why buy the insurance until you have an illness?

I suspect over time that these problems will become obvious and fixes put in place. In the meantime at least the States is catching up with the rest of the world (maybe).