Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Sorry Fraudster but your spam just doesn't cut it

Apparenty, the facts and evidence support my case, not yours!

Anyway, back to your reply; and before I would adress your points in earnest: please, citations, references. Per point. It seems rather meaningless to scream such and such did not do their homework while bringing absolutely nothing to the table yourself.

No problem! In referenced to the tactical descent rates and tactical maneuvering altitudes.

Travis AFB publication: Midair Collison Avoidance

Page 8, 2nd Paragraph

Travis AFB, CA

May 2013

I have posted the following information on other occasions as well.

9/11 10th Anniversary: F-15 pilot Dan Nash recalls response

The pilots were over the North Tower when it collapsed at 10:28 a.m. From an altitude of 6,000 feet, according to Vittner’s report, Duffy watched the tower implode.

http://www.masslive....t_dan_nash.html

You will noticed that pilot said he watched the tower implode, not explode. His remark confirms what I have been asserting for a very long time and that is, there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed. The buckling of the WTC buildings proved that fire, not explosivs, was responsible for their collapse and I have also posted close-in videos that proved there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

The F-16 pilots from Andrews AFB were not familiar with NORAD techniques and its protocols nor were they in the communication loop of NEADS and NORAD. To further underline that point, Lt. Colonel Phil Thompson said it best when he said:

113th Wing, Andrews AFB.

"We've never been an air defense unit. We practice scrambles, we know how to do intercepts and other things, but there's a lot of protocol in the air defense business. We obviously didn't have that expertise..."He was the chief of safety for the 113th Wing, Andrews AFB.

10:09 AM1 minute, 57 seconds

"The fighter pilots do not know if they have permission to shoot down planes. A commander tells them they do not. (Warning: profanity at the end of the clip)"

http://www.nytimes.c.../911-tapes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** the code words, that’s perishable information. Negative clearance to fire, ID, type, tail. (they are only to identify the type and tail number of the plane).

http://www.nytimes.c.../911-tapes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In interviews with us, NEADS personnel expressed considerable confusion over the nature and effect of the order

The NEADS commander told us he did not pass along the order because he was unaware of its ramifications. Both the mission commander and the senior weapons director indicated they did not pass the order to the fighters circling Washington and New York because they were unsure how the pilots would, or should, proceed with this guidance.

...the Langley pilots did not know the threat they were facing, did not know where United 93 was located, and did not have shoot-down authorization before United 93 crashed.

http://www.unexplain...=229808&st=3045

I hold onto certain information for future references.

Edited by skyeagle409

Apparenty, the facts and evidence support my case, not yours!

The facts and evidence shows us that out of the thousands of demolition experts you believe exist that support the OCT, you can only name one! Multiple times!! lol :w00t:

That make you a fraudster and a rubbish one at that.....lol

You've still got 999 to go....Get to it or come back and apologise for lying and being a fraudulent.

Edited by Stundie
  • Like 2

No problem! In referenced to the tactical descent rates and tactical maneuvering altitudes.

I have posted the following information on other occasions as well.

You will noticed that pilot said he watched the tower implode, not explode. His remark confirms what I have been asserting for a very long time and that is, there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed. The buckling of the WTC buildings proved that fire, not explosivs, was responsible for their collapse and I have also posted close-in videos that proved there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

The F-16 pilots from Andrews AFB were not familiar with NORAD techniques and its protocols nor were they in the communication loop of NEADS and NORAD. To further underline that point, Lt. Colonel Phil Thompson said it best when he said:

I hold onto certain information for future references.

Nono, see, that wont work.

Quote your former reaction and add your references point by point [ie. links to the source o/t information].

..Please.

And seeing as your claim was that the posted vdo had been 'debunked', I would like to see it debunked point by point.

Including but not limited by, the 911 commission report points.

Nono, see, that wont work.

And seeing as your claim was that the posted vdo had been 'debunked', I would like to see it debunked point by point.

Including but not limited by, the 911 commission report points.

Are you addressing me?

The facts and evidence shows us that out of the thousands of demolition experts you believe exist that support the OCT, you can only name one! Multiple times!!

On the contrary, the overwhelming majority of demolition experts support the OCT. Tell you what, bring in each of those individuals on your list and I will ask them three questions related to demolition implosions techniques, the construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, and the lack of sound of detonations as the WTC buildings collapsed. You must know by now that demolition implosions using explosives make a lot of noise but I would like to ask each one of them why no noise associated with demolition implosions using explosives was not heard as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed?

After they can no longer offer a satisfactory answer to each of my questions in relation to demolition implosions as they apply to the structural construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, then you can effectively erase each one from your reference list, so go ahead and bring each one of them into the fryer if you dare, because if all of your references decide to accept my challenge, you will have no references left on your list.

I love challenges, :yes: but the question is, you are willing to bring in your references to debate me directly?

Are you addressing me?

I really dont think any one else fits the bill of that post my man.

Okay, I got it, so let's roll.

First of all, you video has been debunked time and time again. Let's take a look.

We know that 19 terrorist hijacked the 911 aircraft. We have their voices on ATC communication tapes of American 11 and United 93. Check it out.

American 11, check hijackers voice at time line: 2:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Cz6X4WA7k

United 93, check hijacker's voice at time line 2:03

Confirmation that the voices of hijacked American 11 and United 93 were foreign terrorist. And, we have the videos the terrorist produced before they commenced their 911 terrorist attack on America and the information can be found here.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=253613&st=45#entry4899331

Secondly, the doctor of Osama bin Laden confirmed that bin Laden did not have kidney problems. That information can be read here.

Osama bin Laden's Kidneys were OK

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jan/3/20060103-093215-2153r/

However I won't argue with you now that Osama bin Laden's kidney's are no longer working, or his heart, lungs, brain, bladder or anything else within his body for that matter. That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video..

Now, let's move on.

In regards to the non-interception of those airliners in your video, that has been addressed and debunked as well. You can review my post here.

In regard to time line 0:50 of your video, the narrator implied that Hani cound not fly a Cessna, but had he done his homework, he would have found that Hani possessed a commerical pilots license which requires the performing of precision maneuvers before a commercial pilots license is award and the narrator avoided the fact that Hani also possessed a B-737-type rating and over 250 flying hours and a decent amount of instrument flying hours, which require even more precise flying skills than that of a typical private pilot.

You can read all about his flying records here. Just scroll on down until you come to his flying records.

http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.co.nz/

To continue:

At time line 1:00, he mentioned something about the missing $2.3 trillion. Had he done his homework, he would have found the $2.3. trillion wasn't missing at all and you can go here to make that same determination.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Trillions

Since that time, much of that money has now been accounted for, which simply means another claim in your video has crashed in flames.

Have you had enough or do you wish for me to shoot down more of the claims in flames in your video?

Did you happen to read the message at the end of your video? It says; "Ignorance is Strength." What a coincidence because it just so happens to be hunting season on ignorance.

Edited by skyeagle409

Okay, I got it, so let's roll.

First of all, you video has been debunked time and time again. Let's take a look.

We know that 19 terrorist hijacked the 911 aircraft. We have their voices on ATC communication tapes of American 11 and United 93. Check it out.

American 11, check hijackers voice at time line: 2:20

United 93, check hijacker's voice at time line 2:03

Confirmation that the voices of hijacked American 11 and United 93 were foreign terrorist. And, we have the videos the terrorist produced before they commenced their 911 terrorist attack on America and the information can be found here.

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4899331

Secondly, the doctor of Osama bin Laden confirmed that bin Laden did not have kidney problems. That information can be read here.

Osama bin Laden's Kidneys were OK

http://www.washingto...3-093215-2153r/

However I won't argue with you now that Osama bin Laden's kidney's are no longer working, or his heart, lungs, brain, bladder or anything else within his body for that matter. That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video..

Now, let's move on.

In regards to the non-interception of those airliners in your video, that has been addressed and debunked as well. You can review my post here.

In regard to time line 0:50 of your video, the narrator implied that Hani cound not fly a Cessna, but had he done his homework, he would have found that Hani possessed a commerical pilots license which requires the performing of precision maneuvers before a commercial pilots license is award and the narrator avoided the fact that Hani also possessed a B-737-type rating and over 250 flying hours and a decent amount of instrument flying hours, which require even more precise flying skills than that of a typical private pilot.

You can read all about his flying records here. Just scroll on down until you come to his flying records.

http://therightblogg...blogspot.co.nz/

To continue:

At time line 1:00, he mentioned something about the missing $2.3 trillion. Had he done his homework, he would have found the $2.3. trillion wasn't missing at all and you can go here to make that same determination.

http://www.911myths....ssing_Trillions

Since that time, much of that money has now been accounted for, which simply means another claim in your video has crashed in flames.

Have you had enough or do you wish for me to shoot down more of the claims in flames in your video?

Before I react to your content, let me just point out you have failed miserably at adressing the points forwarded in 'my vdo', as you keep calling it. Cherry picking aspects you have some sort of reply to, and ignoring those that are harder to counter.

A - The fact 'foreigners' were recorded on ATC tapes has no bearing WHAT SO EVER on the points made in the vdo, which is not MY vdo, btw.

B - Oh well if the Washington Post says that, its probably true.. isnt it. Although the Doctor was released on all charges, and there are numerous reports where Dr. Aziz denies the claims he has treated any Al Qeada member. Which would align with the fact he was released after questioning. If he had the close ties with Al Qeada as claimed, he would have been charged as being part of that group. Which is not the case.

http://www.apnewsarc...ca59f3fce9d4aa8

http://www.globalres...assertion/24753

"That means claims relating to the 19 hijackers and Osama bin Laden's kidneys in your video have now crashed in flames and are history and we are not even halfway through your video.."

lmfao. Who in the hell are you kidding friend?! You've posted one Washington Post link and subsequently feel safe in hurling out such a definitive statement. This is not unexpected in the least though, completely in line with your profile..

Which makes me wonder why I am taking the time and effort to reply to you.

C - The owner of the flight school was adamant Hani was unqualified as a pilot, and had a lot of trouble controlling a Cesna type airplane. This man had no reason to lie, he was not part of some all encompassing conspiracy to declare the 911 event as a conspiracy. Documents, as you well know, and especially in this context, are easily fraudulantly produced outside official channels.

D - well done on using the first google hit when typing '911 missing trillions debunked'. Which doesnt debunk anything. The only thing it provides is an article where Dov S. Zakheim states they have 'found a large part' of it.

"Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgY7D0--KbM

So, in conclusion, and not wanting to spend one more minute of my life communicating with a blindsided fanatic like yourself;

Not only did you fail miserably at 'debunking' all the points relayed in the vdo, you even managed to crash and burn at debunking the points you deemed easily debunkable.

Individuals like yourself are one of the biggest threats to the American People.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

Thanks for that Phaeton!

New for me was the info offered by General Myers that a DOJ training exercise was also being conducted that day.

It's easy to see why the powers-that-be ran Cynthia McKinney out of congress--she is a huge threat to the status quo. Honorable people are marginalized in congress, or driven out.

Thanks for that Phaeton!

New for me was the info offered by General Myers that a DOJ training exercise was also being conducted that day.

It's easy to see why the powers-that-be ran Cynthia McKinney out of congress--she is a huge threat to the status quo. Honorable people are marginalized in congress, or driven out.

What do you think BR, does this skyeagle character actually believe what he drops on this forum?

I do wonder about that. :innocent:

I know that in some individuals being in denial about certain things is a very strong urge. An involuntary response perhaps.

Before I react to your content, let me just point out you have failed miserably at adressing the points forwarded in 'my vdo', as you keep calling it.

Facts, all facts provided by me, which debunked your video. BTW, your video has been debunked before and to reiterate, the $2.3 trillion wasn't missing at all because the Pentagon could not handle that much money with the system. It was apparent that you didn't bother to read from the link I posted.

BTW, if you were to do something illegal with $2.3 trillion and no one knew anything about your criminal act, would you announce your criminal act to the whole world at a news conference? Think about it.

I know that in some individuals being in denial about certain things is a very strong urge. An involuntary response perhaps.

HIs video have been debunked and what did you do?! You jumped onto his burning bandwagon. :lol:

Fascinating behaviour..

Never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 1

Sometimes it's depressing... :no:

But it seems to be changing at the moment?

Edited by Babe Ruth

Fascinating behaviour..

Never ceases to amaze me.

I deal in facts and evidence, not in fantasy. Now, if you have any evidence that refutes what I have been presenting, just post them for all to see, but don't post videos that have already been debunked with facts and evidence as you have already done.

The fact you posted videos that implied $2.3 trillion was missing when in fact, it wasn't, should have been a wake-up call that you were on the wrong track. If you had done your homework you would have found that the money wasn't missing and that the Pentagon was unable to handle that large amount of money.

Now, read the following and understand what it means and why it debunks the messages in your videos.

Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

http://www.defense.g...px?speechid=430

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

http://www.defense.g...e.aspx?id=44199

According to Pentagon and congressional officials, the military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out.

According to DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, bi​llions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

A clear example where 911 truthers concocted another unfounded 911 conspiracy theory because they didn't bother to do their homework.

Edited by skyeagle409

Sometimes it's depressing... :no:

The truth supports the OCT, which hurts those whose intent is to distort the truth.

I deal in facts and evidence, not in fantasy. Now, if you have any evidence that refutes what I have been presenting, just post them for all to see, but don't post videos that have already been debunked with facts and evidence as you have already done.

The fact you posted videos that implied $2.3 trillion was missing when in fact, it wasn't, should have been a wake-up call that you were on the wrong track. If you had done your homework you would have found that the money wasn't missing and that the Pentagon was unable to handle that large amount of money.

Now, read the following and understand what it means and why it debunks the messages in your videos.

According to Pentagon and congressional officials, the military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out.[/size]

According to DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, bi​llions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

A clear example where 911 truthers concocted another unfounded 911 conspiracy theory because they didn't bother to do their homework.

Sigh..

It was missing / lost, its in your own post sir.. and the total sum still is. It did not 'disappear', money never does. It changes hands, or 'systems', as you like. The word disappear was never used either in the vdo or by me. This is your fabrication.

How would you call it when you could not locate a large part of your monetary assets? Thats right, the word 'missing', or 'lost' would be quite apt, wouldnt you agree? "No no, it wasnt missing, you crazy conspiracy nutter, WE JUST COULD NOT LOCATE IT!!"

Sweet lord.

There are individuals, like Dov Zakheim, who are claiming a large percentage has been located, or 'found'. I do wonder why I havent seen any public statement from an official affirming this rediscovery of the cash.

You would think that when a government ****s up in this extreme way - where mr. Rumsfeld is publicly biting the dust for this affair - it would not waste ANY time in officially declaring the 2.3 trillion dollars are located..

As of yet, the only source that is claiming the missing / lost amount has been 'trimmed', is the honorable CFR member Dov Sakheim.

Seems to me you are desperately holding on to the last remaining 'easy to debunk' points from your ridiculing and rather condescending reaction. "Its all been debunked, by me, through facts.."

Right. You couldnt even debunk the points you selected from the vid, let alone the points you consciously evaded, like for instance the 911 commission report. Can you not see your own irrational in this? Hopeless.

Sleep tight.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

ITs your turn then to prove your facts Phaeton80. Start with the Easy ones. Four Aircraft crashed.

Show us where in Fact the Government Did this ! :tu:

A turn of the tables card why not.

I have neither the desire nor time to initiate a case to convince people of anything.

Only defending my primary post. A post, or vdo rather, to which certain dismissive claims were made.

• Like 1

Sigh..

It was missing / lost, its in your own post sir..

The Pentagon was unable to track that much money and since then, much of that money has been accounted for. In other words, 911 truthers created an unfounded conspiracy over nothing. It was all very simple to understand so read it again.

What do you think the 911 truthers were implying in regard to that $2.3 trillion?

Edited by skyeagle409

On the contrary, the overwhelming majority of demolition experts support the OCT.
So where is this overwhelming evidence?? :blink: lol Where are the quotes from the majority of demolition experts because so far Mr Fraudster, you have named one.

You keep claiming that the majority of demolition experts agree with the OCT, so it should be an absolutely piece of urine to conjure up some names and quote.

So get on with it or come back with the egg on your face because you are wrong. lol

Tell you what, bring in each of those individuals on your list and I will ask them three questions related to demolition implosions techniques, the construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, and the lack of sound of detonations as the WTC buildings collapsed. You must know by now that demolition implosions using explosives make a lot of noise but I would like to ask each one of them why no noise associated with demolition implosions using explosives was not heard as WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7 collapsed?
Sorry Fraudster but it doesn't work like that.

I tell you what you do, you bring each of the thousands/majority of demolition experts who support the OCT before you start making ridiculous challenges like the one above. lol

Are you going to concede you are wrong because you can only bring one name?? lol

After they can no longer offer a satisfactory answer to each of my questions in relation to demolition implosions as they apply to the structural construction of WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7, then you can effectively erase each one from your reference list, so go ahead and bring each one of them into the fryer if you dare, because if all of your references decide to accept my challenge, you will have no references left on your list.
Sorry but you are not a demolition expert and therefore you have no qualification or experience with which to discount their professional opinions.

Why can't you bring these thousands of demolition experts that you speak of? lol Is it because they don't actually exist and you have FABRICATED these experts?? :yes: lol

I love challenges, :yes: but the question is, you are willing to bring in your references to debate me directly?
Well if you love challenges, I suggest you complete your challenge that you have been failing at since you made the claim.

Now where are these experts Fraudster?? lol

• Like 1