Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Monsanto Protection Act’

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/09/13/monsanto-protection-act-was-just-extended-by-us-congress/

“It is extremely disappointing to see the damaging ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ policy rider extended in the House spending bill,” said Colin O’Neil, director of government affairs for Center for Food Safety.“Hundreds of thousands of Americans called their elected officials to voice their frustration and disappointment over the inclusion of ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ this past spring. Its inclusion is a slap in the face to the American public and our justice system.”

• Like 2

Somehow I'm not surprised to see you two taking this view.

You go around and chase me with personal issue with me.

Big Bad Voodoo

You made me into something of an enemy with your rudeness just a day or so ago. I will get over it if you show some reasonable courtesy.

You made me into something of an enemy with your rudeness just a day or so ago. I will get over it if you show some reasonable courtesy.

I was not rude. I was honest with you. Truce? :innocent:

Because we sit on opposite side of table doesnt make as enemies but conversation partners. :tu:

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 1

Anti-GMO conspiracy theorists are losing it over a minor deregulatory provision in Congress’s short-term appropriations bill. Infowars.com declares

Anything info wars declares is pretty much spot on. :tsu:

Anti-GMO conspiracy theorists are losing it over a minor deregulatory provision in Congress’s short-term appropriations bill. Infowars.com declares

Anything info wars declares is pretty much spot on. :tsu:

Wait, you mean there's a conspiracy that you don't believe?

Call me shocked.

Are we seeing the seeds (ahem) of an eventual David Icke is Right vs. Big Bad Voodoo cage match?

Grabs popcorn.

• Like 2

Wait, you mean there's a conspiracy that you don't believe?

Call me shocked.

Are we seeing the seeds (ahem) of an eventual David Icke is Right vs. Big Bad Voodoo cage match?

Grabs popcorn.

drama.gif

Cz

I was not rude. I was honest with you. Truce? :innocent:

Because we sit on opposite side of table doesnt make as enemies but conversation partners. :tu:

Big Bad Voodoo

You went out of your way to misrepresent and insult my religious heritage, and insulted me by asserting that I am not a good follower of that heritage. No, my use of the word "enemy" was wrong, but you certainly can't expect me not react to such things. You also can't undo it by denying it or papering over it.

Regarding the OP, I don't see conspiracy here. Monsanto is upfront about what its products do. That it opposes efforts to stop it is a natural enough reaction.

The liabilities the States imposes on those who sell dangerous products are so huge that I think this is sufficient deterrent against going ahead without knowing what you are doing.. A layer of government regulation is also in place.

Regarding the OP, I don't see conspiracy here. Monsanto is upfront about what its products do. That it opposes efforts to stop it is a natural enough reaction.

The liabilities the States imposes on those who sell dangerous products are so huge that I think this is sufficient deterrent against going ahead without knowing what you are doing.. A layer of government regulation is also in place.

But Frank, you have to understand something. Monsanto CONTROLS the government.

I will not go into Buddhism again with you. I agree that we dont agree. Lets forget it my conversation partner.

Big Bad Voodoo

Give me strength. I engaged you, not the other way around. My perception is that you posted some incorrect and scurrilous things about me and then when challenged asserted that it was because I'm a Buddhist. I think anyone would naturally try to correct the prejudice against Buddhism you were trying to generate, and you should not now try to just walk away.

Give me strength. I engaged you, not the other way around. My perception is that you posted some incorrect and scurrilous things about me and then when challenged asserted that it was because I'm a Buddhist. I think anyone would naturally try to correct the prejudice against Buddhism you were trying to generate, and you should not now try to just walk away.

Whatever. I moved. If you want to discussed it we can do on PM or in previous thread. Its stupid (no offence) that in every thread we dicuss Buddhism. Even that thread dont have nothing with it.

Big Bad Voodoo

Its not that they control government, they are the government. The ties between them are deep. Heck we appointed a top monsanto researcher to the head of the damn FDA. Then she aproved her own research from when she worked for monsatan.

You mean like by spending millions lobbying to make sure people dont even know their products are in our food?

Government are there to give us the illusion we can choose either side. They were created and the bankers put in the banker boys to run it.

5192215923_d0c84279de_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Win or We All Die ! Monsanto Needs to Be Put in front of ALl the People, We THe People. Monsanto IS the Government ! TIme For Change ! Or we Will Die !

I wonder why the gun lobby doesn't come in here and protest the violation of free speech involved in forcing companies to reveal the contents of their products.

The market should handle such issues fine; a company that loudly announces it has no such stuff should have a marketing advantage, at least among cultists.

One thing that bothered me was that we dont need gmo to produce enough food to feed people.

Vietnam readily uses all such technologies, and it helps raise the standard of living and the variety and quality of food. Just preventing starvation is not really the idea, although of course that comes first.