Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why havent we gone back to the Moon yet?

stevemagegod

Do you realise what a complete waste of the already limited power the rover has to be broadcasting footage 24/7 hundreds of millions of kilometers back to earth?

Why would you waste the power supply of a rover on Mars to broadcast 24 hours a day footage of it driving around very slowly in a desert? What would that achieve?

How about just 10 minutes video of mars surroundings, perhaps a wind or something. That rover hasn't been doing much recently. Feed the humble in us , it's a unique life time video for sure.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Actualy there should be a solid reason going to the moon. That is the the best place to build a space ship that can go to explore farther planets without consuming so much fuel or fight earths gravity. A man base on moon is the most logical step and new challenge to explore

A man base on the moon... We can't even build successfully on floodplains on earth.

• Like 1

Something was on the moon that that caused concern.

Donna Hare gave evidence the Disclosure Project that employees were asked to airbrush forbidden images on NASA photos:

During the Disclosure Project press conference, former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. She was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

Read More:

http://www.ufos-alie...uk/airbrush.htm

Listen to what she has to say:

Apparently censoring images is common place in various organisations. Listen especially to Karl Wolfe (Langley AFB 1965) regarding Alien Moon artefacts as he discusses NSA material from the Luna orbiter. He describes the base in some detail Donna also appears on this clip:

[media=]

Edited by zoser

Something was on the moon that that caused concern.

Donna Hare gave evidence the Disclosure Project that employees were asked to airbrush forbidden images on NASA photos:

During the Disclosure Project press conference, former NASA employee, Donna Hare, revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. She was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project. Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

"Skylab-Suez Test project"

Zoser, you were BORN to swallow crap like this. To the sad amusement of people you try to impress.

Do some REAL independent thinking. What year did Wolf claim to have seen the backside photos? And what year did the first of the probes actually TAKE any backside photos?

• Like 1

"Skylab-Suez Test project"

Zoser, you were BORN to swallow crap like this. To the sad amusement of people you try to impress.

Do some REAL independent thinking. What year did Wolf claim to have seen the backside photos? And what year did the first of the probes actually TAKE any backside photos?

If they are telling lies and fabricating stories, please explain how you know.

Two people with a similar tale.

Over to you Jim.

Edited by zoser

If they are telling lies and fabricating stories, please explain how you know.

Two people with a similar tale.

Over to you Jim.

Answer Jims questions master researcher

Nothing mentioned here about the dates other than to say that they were taken before 1969.

This is his actual testimony.

Karl Wolfe was in the Air Force for 4½ years beginning in January 1964. He had a top secret crypto clearance and worked with the tactical air command at Langley AFB in Virginia. While working at a NSA facility he was shown photographs taken by the Lunar Orbiter of the moon that showed detailed artificial structures. These photos were taken prior to the Apollo landing in 1969.

So I was asked to go over to this facility on Langley Air Force Base, where the NSA was bringing in the information from the lunar orbiter … As I walked in, there were people from other countries, a lot of foreign people from other countries in civilian clothes, with interpreters with them, with security badges hanging around their neck. …

And they were very quiet, very reserved, and there was a very peculiar pall hanging over them. They had a very concerned demeanor…

We walked over to one side of the lab and he said, by the way, we’ve discovered a base on the backside of the moon. I said, whose? What do you mean, whose? He said, yes, we’ve discovered a base on the backside of the moon. And at that point I became frightened and I was a little terrified, thinking to myself that if anybody walks in the room now, I know we’re in jeopardy, we’re in trouble, because he shouldn’t be giving me this information.

I was fascinated by it, but I also knew that he was overstepping a boundary that he shouldn’t. Then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base on the moon, which had geometric shapes- there were towers, there were spherical buildings, there were very tall towers and things that looked somewhat like radar dishes but they were large structures…

Read more:

By the way there are not two people telling a similar story there are 5.

Better get busy Jim.

:whistle:

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Answer Jims questions master researcher

See above.

QED

"Please be advised there is a Santa Claus"

All ties in very nicely doesn't it?

Edited by zoser

Is there any professional telescope that can be affordable and accessible to everyone and that can help a user visualizing moon's details? I am sure that will be helpful for this threat.

One question i've never heard the fake moon landing idiots answer is if it was filmed on a hollywood set (capricorn one being the inspiration for all this crap) how come the russians (& rest of the world come to that) tracked them there & back. i.e. wouldn't the russians be the first to cry fake.......but hell....this isn't worth the effort it takes to type.

Agreed. Plus...the aliens couldn't have warned us off, if we never landed in the first place. :lol: So the woo woo nuts need to think of all the stories about ufos pacing the moon missions and the supposed aliens warnings before they open their mouths.

If we never went, then no aliens warned us off - SO ALL THOSE STORIES....are clearly fake

And if we never went, no astronaut would have said, allegedly - they were being paced by a UFO! These CT nuts so contradict themselves while thinking they are clever :clap:

Is there any professional telescope that can be affordable and accessible to everyone and that can help a user visualizing moon's details? I am sure that will be helpful for this threat.

If you cant afford a scope, use the online ones!! Just google 'online telescopes'! But I bought my first 6 incher off ebay for less than £40. That might not be a usual price, but I got mine for that...

Can you see moon's details with it ?

Can you see moon's details with it ?

with my six incher? To a degree yes - but everything is upside down.... not that it really matters. heck you can see the craters on the moon with good binoculars! But if youre after buying one, get some advice first. I didnt. But If i did Id have saved my money for a larger one, but again, if you look for used stuff on places like ebay, and be patient, you can find some great deals

At "INOT" Sweetpumper was making a Joke man ! He knows we have Aline Bases on the Moon ,ANd the Best Dang B.B.Q Shop this side of Millieways ! And Yes the answer my friend insnt blowing in the Wind ITs 42 . :tu:

But as for the Moon Who in here really believes we didnt go ?

Its been proven a million times. That makes it so ! We will go back someday too ! :tu:

Thread cleaned

Please avoid namecalling and personal attacks, thank you.

• Like 3

Well, i guess if the most common scope can see moon. A more expensive one would see entire landscape including "alien bases" etc. so i guess if no one is really making these claims, the suppositions are not realistic.

Why haven't we gone back to the Moon? Hell if I know, but I think it basically comes down to economics. At the moment, we're barely keeping up the existing orbital infrastructure because the primary lift vehicle (the Space Shuttle) was recently retired. The other issue is that, well, we've already been to the Moon enough to figure out that it's not a very interesting place. The Moon's a dead rock, and so is Mars. At the moment, most of the research focus is on more efficient single-stage-to-orbit craft (SSTO, meaning it takes off like a plane unassisted, kicks into earth orbit and burns back in through the atmosphere without using boosters or capsules), and unmanned long-range exploration. Personally, my thought is that we ought to leave Mars the alone and refocus to the moons of the outer gas giant planets. Work out fusion power and a reliable, reusable single-stage-to-Moon platform, and start constructing an expedition vessel in lunar orbit, powered by helium-3 mined on the Moon. Then head for the Jovian moons, specifically Europa.

The other thing to think about when you consider the Moon landings is the sheer audacity of the Apollo program. In 1905 the human race first worked out heavier-than-air flight. 56 years later the Soviets put a man into orbit for the first time. Later that same year, JFK committed the US to sending a man to the moon and back within ten years, and by god, NASA did it. On July 16, 1969, we strapped three astronauts to a 300-foot tall tube full of liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen and kerosene, and lit it off. Against all common sense, it actually worked, driving seven million pounds of thrust straight into orbit. Four days later, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin achieved the impossible, the absolute greatest moment of the human species to date, when they set foot on another planetary body for the first time. Then we went on and did it again, six more times in the next three years. To this day nothing has even come close to the Apollo program in terms of historical importance.

• Like 2

It is for war reasons , looks like it always does.

Never really understood why so expensive. The materials used in construction and the liquid combustion is not really justifying the higher costs claimed. Must be only the work force. I guess space conquer is needing volunteers. Like in the medical system. On the other hand is amazing Virgin's achievment privately founded. I guess that is the future.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I think we're all agreeing on this subject. We haven't been back to moon ' not due to existence of aliens (that would have normally been seen by everyone using powerful scopes) but due to monetary reasons.

However if every serious business man will have deep understanding of the fact how gold is formed , moon should be seriously considered. On earth gold was brought by the latest meteorite bombardment over 200 millions ago. Gold is the result of melting stars exploding . Moon is continuously bombarded and was in the past as well. On earth gold is going underground more and more due to its higher density and weight + gravitational forces, but on moon these are lot less. Chances to find gold on the top layers on moon are very strong and high.

This is truly a serious reason to go to the moon.

• Like 1

And to check out the alleged alien bases. :alien:

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with
Neil Armstrong
during a NASA symposium.

Professor
: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong
: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens) There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor
: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong
: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor
: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong
: Naturally. NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

More information in Cities Found on the Moon!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/luna_moonanomalies02.htm

Edited by zoser

I think we're all agreeing on this subject. We haven't been back to moon ' not due to existence of aliens (that would have normally been seen by everyone using powerful scopes) but due to monetary reasons.

However if every serious business man will have deep understanding of the fact how gold is formed , moon should be seriously considered. On earth gold was brought by the latest meteorite bombardment over 200 millions ago. Gold is the result of melting stars exploding . Moon is continuously bombarded and was in the past as well. On earth gold is going underground more and more due to its higher density and weight + gravitational forces, but on moon these are lot less. Chances to find gold on the top layers on moon are very strong and high.

as Ive said before, man is going to the moon again, read this link

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/31/china_confirms_plans_for_first_moon_visit_later_this_year/

And gold is extremely heavy to transport

Why would it be a good investment to land another Man/Woman on the moon? What could be learned from it that would benefit mankind. I would rather see the money spent on something that is and would benefit mankind… Like free dental care.

We have around 7 billion people on this planet. The Earth can only fit so many people in addition to the animal life already here. We are in fact running out of room to put all of are stuff here on the planet with all of are building projects destroying ecosystems and such. I say we need to go to Mars and terraform the planet while building Colonies because the Earth can't handle 7 billion people and growing.

We have around 7 billion people on this planet. The Earth can only fit so many people in addition to the animal life already here. We are in fact running out of room to put all of are stuff here on the planet with all of are building projects destroying ecosystems and such. I say we need to go to Mars and terraform the planet while building Colonies because the Earth can't handle 7 billion people and growing.

Yes.. because Mars is full of natural resources to house millions of Human population.

• Like 1