Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nukes Moved to East Coast?

TheVeryFirstDinosaur

Living in South Carolina, there has been a lot of military activity in the skies. Several military helicopters and planes flew over tonight, and were all over my newsfeed, being reported...

I mainly don't give sites like these credentials, but still. Spooky.

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhead-transfer-to-east-coast/

Infiowars, yes, Always a reliable source. What is good ol' Alex wibbling on about now? Barack O is planning to attack Russia, is he? So they need to move the B-2s (which thanks to in-flight refueling can reach anywhere in the globe from anywhere else on the glob) tot he east coast, do they? Would that make such an important difference? Sometimes there are just exercises being carried out. Anyway, this is dated Sept 3rd, which is three weeks ago now.

What on earth does we know that DERMO (a military base in Florida) is a hotbed of special operations. Why is DERMO operating the nuclear warheads out of Dyess Air Force base with no paper trail mean? Who or what is DERMO?

• Like 1

As stated, I don't give this site credentials.

But, living in the area, seeing the military activity, being extremely cautious of the future in terms of global war, and the leakage of the crash of the b52 in Faro, N.C in 1961 has had me suspicious lately.

Plus, having military friends with clearances and who are also blessed with running mouths doesn't help too well, either.

• Like 1

Look on the bright side SB... all you'll ever be aware of is a flash of light :)

• Like 2

One of the several Russian words for BS :)

#

You don't think someone might have been having a bit of a laugh on ol' Alex, do you? :innocent:

• Like 1

If we were planning a war with Russia, why would we move nukes to the east coast? I mean...Sarah Palin can see Russia from her backyard.

• Like 4

Living in South Carolina, there has been a lot of military activity in the skies. Several military helicopters and planes flew over tonight, and were all over my newsfeed, being reported...

I mainly don't give sites like these credentials, but still. Spooky.

http://www.infowars....-to-east-coast/

Shaw Air Force Base (Shaw AFB) (IATA: SSC, ICAO: KSSC, FAA LID: SSC) is a United States Military facility located approximately 8.4 miles (13.5 km) west-northwest of Sumter, South Carolina. It is under the jurisdiction of the United States Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC). The United States Air Force 20th Fighter Wing (20 FW) is the host unit.

It is one of the largest military bases operated by the United States, and the last airbase with an active railroad line.

http://militarybases.com/south-carolina/

No real surprise you see lots of military aircraft in the area.

If we were planning a war with Russia, why would we move nukes to the east coast? I mean...Sarah Palin can see Russia from her backyard.

The east coast has the largest population in the United States.

The activation of a nuclear weapon on the east coast is equivalent to hitting the hornets nest with a hammer.

Once activated it's easy to point fingers on whatever country is supposedly 'accountable'..

War Incorporated.

Edit:

I live in Virginia, and I've been seeing a ton of military helicopters fly over my skies nearly every day.

Between 12 PM - 3 PM there's usually one every thirty minutes.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 1

Sounds like the "Jericho" scenario

Or 'The Sum of All Fears' by Tom Clancy.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 2

My conspiracy minded self says "and one of the nukes "disappeared" in transport and the government will have to lock down the country until it's found and add extra security everywhere to make sure it's not used".

• Like 1

My conspiracy minded self says "and one of the nukes "disappeared" in transport and the government will have to lock down the country until it's found and add extra security everywhere to make sure it's not used".

.. i think that's why they check people's shoes and underwear at airports?

• Like 1

You guys are scaring me.

Operation: All East Coast UM members gather at Shrine Builder's house for beer and apocalyptic party is now a-go.

The east coast has the largest population in the United States.

The activation of a nuclear weapon on the east coast is equivalent to hitting the hornets nest with a hammer.

Once activated it's easy to point fingers on whatever country is supposedly 'accountable'..

War Incorporated.

Edit:

I live in Virginia, and I've been seeing a ton of military helicopters fly over my skies nearly every day.

Between 12 PM - 3 PM there's usually one every thirty minutes.

So the Nukes might be intended to be detonated as a False Flag attack, rather than being used to attack Russia? :unsure2:

The trajectory from the West Coast towards Russia over the North Pole is a lot closer than from the East Coast so I doubt Russia is the target. They must be trying to pick a fight with the Bahamas.

• Like 2

i saw a program on history channel, they said when highway system was developed in 1960, interstste overpasses were designed to be no less than 16' for that purpose exactly. don't know it is true however. but knowing that trucks use intestsates, and some are quite high, there might be other, simpler reason for 16ft standart.

So the Nukes might be intended to be detonated as a False Flag attack, rather than being used to attack Russia? :unsure2:

Probably, but used as a pretext to attack Iran, who threatened America recently for the billionth time.

• Like 1