Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dexter last season thread .Discuss

Simbi Laveau

Well I don't know about anyone else,but I'm going to need to talk about this .

Feel free to chime in .....

Last season left me with knots in my stomach ,every episode ,as it was so outside everyones comfort zone ,it was exasperatingly tense .

I was expecting more of the same for this last season . Writers admit ,given they knew it was the last season,they could completely go to town with the story line ....

So I am dying to see it,and dreading it,simultaneously .

I must say,last night's episode was quite satisfying . Everyone seems to be where they should be,given the last seasons events .

I'm quite tweaked now ,as the snippets of coming attractions also kicked ass.

Can't wait to see how it plays out .

That being said,writers had a poll last year ,should Dexter live or die at the end .

Live was winning ,but I'm not sure how he or Deb can go on as is ,if the truth comes out .

My guess is,he dies saving Deb ...somehow....????

We shall see...

*stomach knot*

• 2 weeks later...

No one wants to talk about Dexter ...

*sobs*

• 2 months later...

I will talk Dexter with you. With all of the doom and gloom of all of the other shows that I watch (Game of Thrones, Walking Dead) I'm kind of hoping for a happy ending. Not sure if Dexter and Hannah will end up in Argentina because that seems too predictable, but I'd like for at least either Dex or Deb to be okay. Dexter already seems like he's been slowly breaking the spell of his dark passenger. He's found someone that he genuine loves and not just as a cover, he's killed outside of the code to protect her, he's given up on his glass slide ritual and finally, he was willing to abandon a kill altogether. So at the very least, I think there will be redemption for Dexter, even if he dies.

And since this is the series finale, the death of major characters is a possibility, which adds genuine suspense.

• Like 1

I don't see him getting to Argentina.

I keep thinking it will all end with Harrison.... Somehow

That was the worst finale I've ever seen. Dex wasn't effing Batman. Man, what happened to this show?

That was the worst finale I've ever seen. Dex wasn't effing Batman. Man, what happened to this show?

Regardless, the ending left me with a very disquieting feeling... and I will miss them all, a lot.

No true blood soon, no psych, wheretf is south park.

Justified doesn't start til January, Game of Thrones even later.

Kill me

Go for a walk or read a book. It's not the end of the world. And I'd have missed the characters a hell of a lot more if they hadn't destroyed the integrity of pretty much every single one of them (especially Deb - she went from being the best to one of the worst, so very sad).

Worst finale I've see in a long time...

Go for a walk or read a book. It's not the end of the world. And I'd have missed the characters a hell of a lot more if they hadn't destroyed the integrity of pretty much every single one of them (especially Deb - she went from being the best to one of the worst, so very sad).

I read every day. That's how I discovered Dexter in the first place.

Leave me to my mourning

*blows nose in hanky*

Worst finale I've see in a long time...

Oh I've seen worse..... It just all left me with a.... Feeling of this is all just so unresolved, despite what occurred.

Dunno.

• Like 1

Can't belive they killed Deb off and made him into a lumber jack ugg.. He left his son in the hands of another serial killer thought still a better choice than leaving him alone as she risked capture too bring Harrison to the Er for a minor cut. Mothers intstict coming out in her. xd

Hi Simbi. I haven't seen the show. What is it about? Always looking for something good to watch. Just have to figure out where to find it now that it is over. :)

Ooohh,should that all be under a spoiler cut

I was on my.phone and the mobile doesn't let me uggg...

Hi Simbi. I haven't seen the show. What is it about? Always looking for something good to watch. Just have to figure out where to find it now that it is over. :)

It's about a serial killer who goes after serial killers by killing them.