Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists Recommend Having Earth Put Down

Big Bad Voodoo

“We realize this isn’t the easiest thing to hear, but we’ve run a number of tests and unfortunately there’s really nothing more we can do for Earth at this point,” said leading climatologist Dr. Robert Wyche of Colorado State University’s Department of Atmospheric Science. “Earth’s ecosystems have hung in there for a while, and you have to hand it to the old gal for staying alive this long, but at this point the chances of a recovery are, I’m sorry to say, incredibly unlikely. It might be time to say goodbye.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/scientists-recommend-having-earth-put-down,34034/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnderOTD

• Big Bad Voodoo

• DecoNoir

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

“We realize this isn’t the easiest thing to hear, but we’ve run a number of tests and unfortunately there’s really nothing more we can do for Earth at this point,” said leading climatologist Dr. Robert Wyche of Colorado State University’s Department of Atmospheric Science. “Earth’s ecosystems have hung in there for a while, and you have to hand it to the old gal for staying alive this long, but at this point the chances of a recovery are, I’m sorry to say, incredibly unlikely. It might be time to say goodbye.”

http://www.theonion....put-down,34034/

The Onion is satirical news my friend, another shining example of how easily some people can get duped into believing garbage.

I was wondering when I'd get to see someone post the Onion on here.... and satisfying it is indeed.