Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. is goin To Experience Hell Of A Collapse

Big Bad Voodoo

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/9/25_The_U.S._Is_Going_To_Experience_One_Hell_Of_A_Collapse.html

Barron: “The Fed did not come through with tapering, so now there is this ridiculous speculation about a future tapering. The reality is that there is a general consensus out there that the US economy is just not strong enough to take away the punch bowl.

So I think we will just see a continuation of the status quo for the time being. In fact, I’m not even sure why that taper talk even happened. It was always just propaganda from the Fed....

I can see America being bailed out by the Mega-Corporations in exchange for (open) political power (I can see "Senator for Monsanto" being in the near future).

After all, Microsoft alone generates enough cash to pay off the debt in a few years.

• Like 3

The States is in no danger of collapse. The worst that might happen is a serious downturn, and that only if Congress messes up royally (it is acting like it will, but this time of year that seems to be a habit; they will work some muddle out).

I can see America being bailed out by the Mega-Corporations in exchange for (open) political power (I can see "Senator for Monsanto" being in the near future).

After all, Microsoft alone generates enough cash to pay off the debt in a few years.

Sixteen TRILLION dollars? No country on earth - hell... EVERY country on earth combined... could not retire such a debt in a hundred years. At some point I foresee a haircut of biblical proportions coming. No doubt the price will be a form of servitude - just not sure what form it will take.
  • Like 1

Sixteen TRILLION dollars? No country on earth - hell... EVERY country on earth combined... could not retire such a debt in a hundred years. At some point I foresee a haircut of biblical proportions coming. No doubt the price will be a form of servitude - just not sure what form it will take.

We're in the trillion range now are we?

Still think a group of Mega-Corporations could do it, they'd buy the debt and organise a "counts as" repayment scheme, think the "Monsanto Protection Act" expanded to include mandatory Apple products, a ban punishable by drone death of illegal downloading and Google sponsored messages from the Master in Chief.

The States is in no danger of collapse. The worst that might happen is a serious downturn, and that only if Congress messes up royally (it is acting like it will, but this time of year that seems to be a habit; they will work some muddle out).

th

I don't know about your confidence in the longevity of the US. If we get locked out of the middle east by Russia and Iran's beautifully executed political maneuvering the remaining OPEC nations will be free to sell oil in whichever currency benefits them most. If there is any truth to the petdrodollar theory at all (Milosovich, Hussein, Quadafi and Assad will probably say there is) the United States economy will collapse.

We're in the trillion range now are we?

Still think a group of Mega-Corporations could do it, they'd buy the debt and organise a "counts as" repayment scheme, think the "Monsanto Protection Act" expanded to include mandatory Apple products, a ban punishable by drone death of illegal downloading and Google sponsored messages from the Master in Chief.

Why would they put themselves out front like that? They already control the governments of the world without the liability of being exposed. themselves.

A collapse means lower prices for the poor, and a lot of rich b******* losing their jobs.

All the beautiful stories in the wake of this economic collapse won't be experienced. The story about the poor single mom who could finally afford a home for herself and her three kids will never make the headline news. We're going to hear that XYZ corporation plans to lay off 30,000 employees and ABC Co. just announced 50,000 employees mainly from its US offices will get cut. If those are productive jobs, there won't be any production anymore and that means shrinkage, growth's worst enemy! Wall St. is going to take a major dump, real estate is going to take another huge dump, the dollar won't even recover well relative to its past performance and it's going to be a long difficult slog through some deep and gloomy times for everyone. God only knows what the price of health care is going to become.

• Like 4

It could be sixteen quadrillion dollars and it wouldn't do what you predict. There are many ways to deal with it. The best way would be to have good economic growth. They can also devalue the dollar all sorts of ways to handle it. Roughly the same they can generate inflation. Finally, they could do selective defaults (all kinds of ways to camouflage a default).

If you are worried, just don't hold dollars and especially US treasuries.

th

I don't know about your confidence in the longevity of the US. If we get locked out of the middle east by Russia and Iran's beautifully executed political maneuvering the remaining OPEC nations will be free to sell oil in whichever currency benefits them most. If there is any truth to the petdrodollar theory at all (Milosovich, Hussein, Quadafi and Assad will probably say there is) the United States economy will collapse.

Be rational and not so eager to see the US collapse. The US does not buy hardly any Middle East oil. It goes to Europe and Asia. Besides , neither the Russians nor the Iranians would gain from that scenario.

Why would they put themselves out front like that? They already control the governments of the world without the liability of being exposed. themselves.

overtly influencing government in a day and age when they get busted more and more indulging in bribes.

Be rational and not so eager to see the US collapse. The US does not buy hardly any Middle East oil. It goes to Europe and Asia. Besides , neither the Russians nor the Iranians would gain from that scenario.

I've always heard the rumor that all oil traded on OPEC is traded with US dollars, through big US banks and if that were to change they'd be in a shitstorm much like 2008. Can't say for sure.

But I do know Russia and Iran benefit from any scenario that weakens the US's financial or geopolitical power structure.

I've always heard the rumor that all oil traded on OPEC is traded with US dollars, through big US banks and if that were to change they'd be in a shitstorm much like 2008. Can't say for sure.

But I do know Russia and Iran benefit from any scenario that weakens the US's financial or geopolitical power structure.

Well a shitstorm like 2008 is hardly a collapse. It is more of a blip in the long term of things.

In the end all nations do better the better other nations, most importantly the big ones, are doing. Mercantile notions are well discredited. Individual leaders in these nations may have fantasies otherwise, but they would serve themselves and their people better if they grew up.

well, usa is a megacorparation.

I see you got a lot of endorsements on this one: what the hell do you mean?

You're missing the point http://en.wikipedia....odollar_warfare its not about the US buying oil.

Of course the Russians and Iranians gain in that scenario. Why do you think they're involved in this whole Syria fiasco in the first place?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Well it ain't gonna happen, and if it does the US has a pretty big navy, in spite of Obama. I think Europe and Japan would suffer, but the US could do fine on its own with just North American oil, and could intervene to keep prices from going to world levels.

USA is become synonim for homeless, poverty, slums. The percentage of people without health insurance is growing. A growing number of infections and diseases. Salaries are low. Fuel prices are jumping. America attacks a foreign country and then brings corparations to rebuild the country, September 11, Iraq, depleted uranium, the creation of concentration camps... I think that bank/pharma/oil and weapon industry elite ruined USA.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 3

USA is become synonim for homeless, poverty, slums. The percentage of people without health insurance is growing. A growing number of infections and diseases. Salaries are low. Fuel prices are jumping. America attacks a foreign country and then brings corparations to rebuild the country, September 11, Iraq, depleted uranium, the creation of concentration camps... I think that bank/pharma/oil and weapon industry elite ruined USA.

Pretty much.

Unbridled greed is what is ruining the USA. There was a time when people thought and functioned differently. There was a time when most folks had a limit, a border....a place where "enough is enough"...but that has been lost. The USA today now is 100% about "me-me-me"..."I'm gonna get mine....if I have to destroy you or cut your head off....sucks to be you"...this IS the modern mindset.

It's seems kinda funny to me and paradoxical...

If you pay a decent wage....people can get out there and buy things...they pay taxes....the more they buy, the more demand for products...the more demand for workers...and corporations profit...

We are moving in a different direction. Pay as little as you can get away with...people struggle to pay for necessities....markets retract, demand reduces...people lose their jobs, homes, health....etc ...etc...etc.

This used to work and then someone broke it...I wonder who that was?

• Like 1

FRN 'dollar' is fast losing power and credibility as so-called world reserve currency. Major nations are actively working to supplant the current US dollar with their own currencies, particularly for energy trade (oil, gas). No one here remembers a situation like this since FRN dollar hegemony has only grown for the last 100 years.

Combine that with world-wide economic stagnation, aging populations, public revulsion for war, and massive, nearly incomprehensible debt overhang, and you have quite the spectre of looming collapse. I don't see the US bullying its way out again; those actions have only yielded smaller and smaller 'dividends' over the last 20 years anyway.

It looks like this time may be different after all. Maybe the US will become a better place because of it.

I travel in the US -- in fact I was there for seven weeks this summer -- and see none of this junk. Yes there are "slums," (paradises by world standards) and lots of crime (I think because of the stupid attitude about guns) but the society is doing much better than its government (which may because of an obsolete Constitution bring about serious trouble).

• Like 1

Pretty much.

Unbridled greed is what is ruining the USA. There was a time when people thought and functioned differently...

Oh, name me that time.

• Like 1

Voodoo, have you even been to the USA? Concentration camps, really?

Food and drinks were served on the Titanic even after the iceberg was behind it.

In the long run, the US will be fine. It, and the rest of the western world, simply need a new monetary regime.

The bickering over who runs it could well be epic, however.

I travel in the US -- in fact I was there for seven weeks this summer -- and see none of this junk.

Next summer, be sure to spend your seven weeks in Detroit.

• Like 1

Next summer, be sure to spend your seven weeks in Detroit.

And if you come here, spend some time on East Hastings Street in Vancouver (which by the way, won't be indicative of a visit to Canada either).

• Like 1