Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird mystery of the Colorado's stone

Ligia Cabus

Zoser have good points, most of you are avoiding to to except or respond to.

As first if some object resembles a pile of ****, that doesn't mean the object is pile of **** " that is not evidence".

The fact is they did talk to a "10-year-old History Channel television show" and that doesn't make it not true.

Ant its not there discovery, so they can't take the credit an publish it in a scientific journal, they merely did the test to see what kind of alloy is.

I need more then a photo of a object, if you compare the metallic properties of the two object and they turn to be the same then i will say yes this is the explanation, this is what the object can be. until then you didn't disprove a s***.

So, your presuming, that in some history channels/ufo hunters vids, that they have reliable experts telling the truth do you? Its not a science program, its a sci fi program. Do you understand the 'fiction' part of science-fiction?? Before we go further, name me their experts who did analysis, along with their credentials. be prepared for an ass kicking if you mess that request up.

• Like 2

Er...no, that's your explanation. I think NASAs explanation why they didn't bother with it might be a bit more mundane.

Really? Are you saying that ET life is too mundane for them? Never before acknowledged by science yet too mundane?

Or are you saying that compared to NASA's ET knowledge the existence of alien cellular life forms are too mundane?

Either way this is highly intriguing. Please say more.

Edited by zoser

So, your presuming, that in some history channels/ufo hunters vids, that they have reliable experts telling the truth do you? Its not a science program, its a sci fi program. Do you understand the 'fiction' part of science-fiction?? Before we go further, name me their experts who did analysis, along with their credentials. be prepared for an ass kicking if you mess that request up.

By all means check out the credentials of the scientists that analysed it. I doubt very much that they were fraudsters.

Your attitude is yet more bland dismissal that we hear from the skeptics all the time.

"It's this show..........."

"It's that show........."

"It's this idiot......"

It's all judgement based on dislike of certain personalities or tv shows.

For God's sake stop the "yes but" nonsense and listen for a change. Not to me, but to the people who are doing the analysis. You are judging purely in the basis that you do not like the news.

That is not scientific.

It just show`s to Go you that one persons Truth ,is another`s Tin Foil Hat ! THere seems to be a quite a few Tin Foil Hats in here.

Any bets on the "Z-man" trying to convince most of us were the ones Wrong?

• Like 2

By all means check out the credentials of the scientists that analysed it. I doubt very much that they were fraudsters.

Your attitude is yet more bland dismissal that we hear from the skeptics all the time.

"It's this show..........."

"It's that show........."

"It's this idiot......"

It's all judgement based on dislike of certain personalities or tv shows.

For God's sake stop the "yes but" nonsense and listen for a change. Not to me, but to the people who are doing the analysis. You are judging purely in the basis that you do not like the news.

That is not scientific.

name the experts or shut the F up...

simple :tu:

• Like 1

It just show`s to Go you that one persons Truth ,is another`s Tin Foil Hat ! THere seems to be a quite a few Tin Foil Hats in here.

naturally donteatus... we - and the real experts who dont go anonymous on tv shows...know the truth...

which has always been - out there - :lol:

• Like 1

If you read my posts you would have the required information. I took the trouble to summarise the documentary for you.

http://www.unexplain...5

name them I said, or cant you do that?

Your all dirty sinners. It's about time you reformed your ways and turned towards Jesus.

hallalujah.jpg

name them I said, or cant you do that?

No. Read the post.

Your all dirty sinners. It's about time you reformed your ways and turned towards Jesus.

No. Read the post.

zosers a f weirdo...

• Like 2

zosers a f weirdo...

Come on seeder since when were we no longer able to read posts any more eh?

I took the trouble to name the scientists and then link you the post you never read.

Come on; this is forum is like a little Russia; everyone has to work.

Saying of Zoser:

There are those who dig, and those who watch. Which are you?

yawning.jpg
  • Like 1

That's why I say listen to the scientists who originally examined the artifact.

While listening to scientists is always a good idea, listening to the first responders (if you will) isn't always the best idea. Science evolves, ideas develop - 90% of the time the newer ideas are the better and more thought through ones.

Think of it like this: Flinders Petrie said the Pyramids were Burial Tombs. He was the first scientist to really study them.

Nowadays we've moved into a territory where that idea is being questioned, not the least by your good self.

You're listening to Petrie, we're the ones who are listening to the newer ideas.

There's an irony there!

• Like 2

Now Zoser is showing us His fav pic of Jim Jones the Early Days !

WHat a World,WHat a World ! :gun:

No, you are presuming!

...if I mess up, you will kick my ass, when on the UM people started to trow threats, and I wonder where are the administrators, to see this behavior.

If you wanna know who they are you can look them up, i'm sure you know how to use the internet.

And btw don't threatening me its just rude and make you look stupid.

• Like 1

If you wanna know who they are you can look them up, i'm sure you know how to use the internet.

ha you need to chill out, its a figure of speech.And lots here get an asskicking when posting or discussing certain themes. In fact one guy here gets an ass kicking with literally every post he makes. :lol: Guess who?

But getting back to the post. Its a story I first read years ago, when I was 'looking' for evidence of UFO and ET etc, back when I wasn't so skeptical. I researched it at the time and over the years it again pops up from time to time. And the History Channel and its off shoots like UFO hunters, do not use reliable experts, or they have used a reliable expert and then edited cleverly to twist his/her words. On another thread about ancient aliens, zoser mentioned a handful of 'experts' who claimed quite seriously that aliens built walls, and the Pyramids were in fact power generators. Who was his experts? A tour guide was one, and an author of sci fi books, who just happened to have also been a toolmaker. Which then becomes 'an engineer' of course -in such programs

Those series are not made with any accuracy or love of facts. They are made for the wide eyed believers and to get ratings, irrespective of the actual truthfulness of the subject matter. So yes, when someone claims 'the experts in the show say this or that'... so it must be true, then you will have skeptics like me want to look into the credibility of the so called experts.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

ha you need to chill out, its a figure of speech.And lots here get an asskicking when posting or discussing certain themes. In fact one guy here gets an ass kicking with literally every post he makes. :lol: Guess who?

But getting back to the post. Its a story I first read years ago, when I was 'looking' for evidence of UFO and ET etc, back when I wasn't so skeptical. I researched it at the time and over the years it again pops up from time to time. And the History Channel and its off shoots like UFO hunters, do not use reliable experts, or they have used a reliable expert and then edited cleverly to twist his/her words. On another thread about ancient aliens, zoser mentioned a handful of 'experts' who claimed quite seriously that aliens built walls, and the Pyramids were in fact power generators. Who was his experts? A tour guide was one, and an author of sci fi books, who just happened to have also been a toolmaker. Which then becomes 'an engineer' of course -in such programs

Those series are not made with any accuracy or love of facts. They are made for the wide eyed believers and to get ratings, irrespective of the actual truthfulness of the subject matter. So yes, when someone claims 'the experts in the show say this or that'... so it must be true, then you will have skeptics like me want to look into the credibility of the so called experts.

Im not trying to say at all that the artifact is genuine, I'm really skeptical. I know very well that a *half truth* can be misleading, I'm just saying until respectable scientist test the metallic properties and compere it with other similar artifacts that you claim it to be, we don't know. but don't say its a fact.

In many cases it's all we have. Since the larger scientific community conveniently declines to be involved (as happened in the Bob White case), all we are left with are those few who want the truth out in the open.

Well done to those people.

Im not trying to say at all that the artifact is genuine, I'm really skeptical. I know very well that a *half truth* can be misleading, I'm just saying until respectable scientist test the metallic properties and compere it with other similar artifacts that you claim it to be, we don't know. but don't say its a fact.

How do you know that the two scientists on the show were not respectable?

How do you know that the two scientists on the show were not respectable?

Im still waiting for their names.. you seem to be having trouble spelling them out. And DO NOT LIST Dr Ronald StunBurner

Im still waiting for their names.. you seem to be having trouble spelling them out. And DO NOT LIST Dr Ronald StunBurner

I'm still waiting for you to read my post. The names are there along with a summary of the documentary.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255265entry4931578

... Of course of you ignore the evidence then any fantasy is possible.

I tell you, this guy cracks me up.

• Like 2

... You are judging purely in the basis that you do not like the news.

That is not scientific.

Another one, man, this is funny stuff. But then...maybe he doesn't even see the irony in these statements.

• Like 2