Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Alien Encounter Confirmed

thewonderman

Well I see quite a great deal of Shining lights here in U of M it reminds me of Deer in the Head lights of ignorance . THe Shining light of Science should we would think lead us all in the right directions.

But Then again some Like to hit the front of the Truck full Face ! :alien::no:

• 5 months later...

deleted wrong thread

Edited by seeder

Exactly.

Also, if NASA knew 'all about ET' public disclosure would probably serve to increase their budget 10 fold.

you know how often i read "NASA is hiding aliens" somewhere? And there comes this neat 1-sentence-comment that makes this all go "PLOP"! yeah! :tu:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where is the so called evidence of a hoax?

The audio isn't exactly clear and you are clearly hearing the wrong words.

look at the similarity in the two words you are describing "observance" "observation" if someone was going to hoax it they would clearly make sure there script is right?

Observation & surveillance = observance... Simples!

well for one they would not say 'alien craft'

they would use code words to say it.. all comes down to secrecy etc..

so if you hear any radio transmission recordings that openly say 'alien.. space ship.. etc' you will know its pap.. and what you have here.. is pap..

Maybe they would say Banana.. or Fried chicken.. or Dingo.. or Throw another shrimp on the barbie.. or.. or..

Pin the tail on the donkey.. or..

What would they say anyway... ????? :passifier:

Edit; Does anyone know what they'd say? Anyone??

Huston.. We have a problem!

Edited by Somethings Not Right

Well if my self who was a none believer of' ET reaching at Earth' finally saw a very advanced object(can't compare to earth technology) on sep. 10 from the earth surface in India then mark my words plz "it is 100% impossible for astronauts and other space ppl not seeing them UFOs from the earth orbits/space" astronauts has to be 100% blind to not seeing them. We all none believers has to open our mind now.

This video has been debunked years ago. In the audio, the guy says they have the space ship under "observance".

An actual astronaut would have used the term "observation", especially considering the word "observance" means "An act performed for religious or ceremonial reasons" and has nothing to do with observing.

It was made by someone who thought they were using a "big word" to make it sound authentic, and failed miserably.

Funny how some people still believe it's real.

Observation & surveillance = observance... Simples!

Umm, no it's not. See above. Where did you learn English?

Edited by Amerix

This video has been debunked years ago. In the audio, the guy says they have the space ship under "observance".

An actual astronaut would have used the term "observation", especially considering the word "observance" means "An act performed for religious or ceremonial reasons" and has nothing to do with observing.

It was made by someone who thought they were using a "big word" to make it sound authentic, and failed miserably.

Funny how some people still believe it's real.

Umm, no it's not. See above. Where did you learn English?

it's quite logistical really.

• Like 1

Maybe they would say Banana.. or Fried chicken.. or Dingo.. or Throw another shrimp on the barbie.. or.. or..

Pin the tail on the donkey.. or..

What would they say anyway... ????? :passifier:

Edit; Does anyone know what they'd say? Anyone??

Huston.. We have a problem!

?Dude, have u ever seen something so weird and very different then earth technology?when i saw 1 i even forgot which word to use.

?Dude, have u ever seen something so weird and very different then earth technology?when i saw 1 i even forgot which word to use.

I have seen a couple of UFO's and they do not look like any sort of technology to me, they looked very much natural and very earthly.

I have seen a couple of UFO's and they do not look like any sort of technology to me, they looked very much natural and very earthly.

So that means that they all must be? What kind of empirical method is that?

So that means that they all must be? What kind of empirical method is that?

How on earth do you come to that conclusion?

That's a perfectly cromulent word.

Helps to embiggen the concept too.

At least the ambiggen cromulentness is logisiticaly a close reality ? Sorta Kinda ! Now that were all on the Same page Wheres the Keys to this Place? :tu:

• Like 1

At least the ambiggen cromulentness is logisiticaly a close reality ? Sorta Kinda ! Now that were all on the Same page Wheres the Keys to this Place? :tu:

They were vitrified.

They were vitrified.

I got vitrified deep fried,smoked,and Oil basted ! Now Who`s Hungry for Some Texas Four Inch thick T-ee Bone Steaks ? :tu: