Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The biggest problem with UFOlogy

ambelamba

Actually France has claimed its Military Radars can track UFOs/UAP.

Hey LS, do you happen to have any links to share? I find radar returns of UFO's to be quite interesting, much more so than stories. At least there is some data to go over with radar returns. :tu:

Hey LS, do you happen to have any links to share? I find radar returns of UFO's to be quite interesting, much more so than stories. At least there is some data to go over with radar returns. :tu:

Hey S2F,

There is a setion in the UK's UAP report all about RADAR and how civilian and Military RADAR systems are different.

• Like 1

The French claim almost everything ,Right? :tu:

Damn, you beat me to it!

ufologist and scientist are encourage me to keep study and speak out, and suggested that I made this blog. but few years ago they already know that I will face such hassle: "I believe that your photos are unique & very important, however because most people have not observed or photographed such things before, normal UFO researchers cannot understand what are in your photos & then do not know how to react to your photos. They expect to see only discs or cylinders or other normal shapes that look like they could be space ships or flying saucers. When they see your photos they do not know what to think & it will take time before people come to terms with your photos."

Well I asked you how you've determined UFOs are aliens, you couldn't give me a straight answer.

And that quote, who is telling you that? A "special" UFO researcher?

Errr ... could someone translate this to English please?

:D

His posts remind me of jive talk from Airplane II...

Unless a UFO (alien ship) lands on Earth on a spot seen by many people, such as Red Square, Times Square, Central Park, D.C., all talk of them is bunk.

Here? I would agree with you.

:D

His posts remind me of jive talk from Airplane II...

Thank you to let me understand why I am able to communicate with alien several times and succeed. :whistle: :whistle: :yes: :yes:

Edited by Star Man

Errr ... could someone translate this to English please?

Ma hertley bongley bongley zitley bongley zitley heur!!

No, sorry that's Scottish!!

• Like 2

For some it is real bad though mate, do a Google on Simon Kadwill............

Simon Kadwill was a nut though... To use that weirdo as an example is like saying some Bull terriers are destined to kill,

when everyone knows it's how they're brought up from a very young age. The man was clearly deluded.. a crackpot.

As John Vernon says in 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'...

Don't p*ss down my neck & then try to tell me it's raining! :-*

• Like 1

Gidday Mate

Not sure about you, but it sure annoys me when these UFOlogists try to re-write history so they can sell some books. The numpties that make out some Dreamtime characters are spacemen I find offensive, and theft of a legacy that future generations deserve. In my humble opinion, if the ET stories cannot be verified, I think the people who steal history ought to be formally charged with vandalism.

I have made a preliminary proposal to the Indigenous Authorities here hoping they will pressure the Government to make reinterpretation of historical record for personal gain a criminal offence. I hope to hear back before the Christmas break.

Good on ya Psyche! :tu:

Although I think 'Christopher Dunn & his Giza Power Plant' theory will change history one day & get a lot of ppls backs up!

We shall see, & on this idea anyway, I do hope he's right... The idea the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid as a machine rather than just a tomb is incredible! To me this explanation does seem to have a lot more credit.

And I know a lot of Egyptologists have spent their whole life researching and so on but I spent 20yrs putting my life into carpentry for 'Others' to come here & push my wages down & steal my work.... Yes it's tough world we live in. :td:

• Like 1

Are debunkers who write books about ufo's out to make a fast buck too?

I think that most UFO debunkers/skeptics have real jobs aswell.... the UFO slingers not so much.

• Like 1

There's no grand conspiracy. The Russians have been reporting UFO's in space and elsewhere for years. They have been a little more open about it maybe than the US have. As for the Chinese? They just don't see interested for a start but they also live in a much more fascist society. They cannot even get access to the worldwide web over there. What chance of a Chinese pilot or an astronaut reporting a sighting. Ain't gonna happen in that culture.

Secondly they are much more desperate to achieve parity with the US militarily and technologically. The last thing they are going to do is spend money on UFO investigations like the US have done over the years. They are much more single minded with their aims.

So I don't think your argument holds any weight if you look at the evidence.

A Society like that is not going to allow the US to have covert interstellar visitors either, if the US was receiving Interstellar visitors, the whole world would know.

UAP and UFO's do not come from space. Not one has even been tracked doing so. Every RADAR tracks in existence offer a terrestrial trajectory, not one into or from space.

Edited by psyche101

Simon Kadwill was a nut though... To use that weirdo as an example is like saying some Bull terriers are destined to kill,

when everyone knows it's how they're brought up from a very young age. The man was clearly deluded.. a crackpot.

As John Vernon says in 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'...

Don't p*ss down my neck & then try to tell me it's raining! :-*

That's a real concern though I think, if even 5% of these crackpots are dangerous that is too many. UFOlogy could use levels of policing I feel.

• Like 1

Good on ya Psyche! :tu:

Cheers mate, you have to stand up for what you believe in, and I want my kids to have untainted access to historical resources.

These pictures already have a story, damned if I am going to stand idly by whilst UFOlogists walk in, make up new ones, and destroy history for a quick buck.

Although I think 'Christopher Dunn & his Giza Power Plant' theory will change history one day & get a lot of ppls backs up!

We shall see, & on this idea anyway, I do hope he's right... The idea the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid as a machine rather than just a tomb is incredible! To me this explanation does seem to have a lot more credit.

I only see fantastic claims, I cannot see how they are not tombs, There is like 140 pyramids, all tombs, but not this one? And there is a distinct evolution of the structure starting with Mastaba constructions, which are basically a pyramid with the pointy bit chopped off.

With the amount of historical record from other discoveries that mirror the Great Pyramid, I fid the evidence rather overwhelming, and this is not only Egypt, many built such structures all over the world, and I would assume because a pyramid is the most basic and stable structure known to man.

Where Dunn falls down, is he uses the moronic tactic of "playing dumb" with ancient tools, which our resident troll repeated again and again, and again........and again..........and again.......and so forth..... but did not illustrate the tools proposed for the works were incapable of the tasks they were assigned to, he proposes moronic childish arguments that amount to little more than "did not" when we even have modern examples still in use in the area. I believe this illustrates that Dunn is a certified joke, but little more. Lets face it, nobody is really that stupid so as not to be able to even consider the connection. Nobody. It has to be a ploy.

And I know a lot of Egyptologists have spent their whole life researching and so on but I spent 20yrs putting my life into carpentry for 'Others' to come here & push my wages down & steal my work.... Yes it's tough world we live in. :td:

It's like someone telling you that to smooth timber you do not want a plane, but a blunt chisel and a rat tail file, and planers do not exist. You might have one in your tool bag, but they will just say, No, put it away, "it does not exist", that's the mentality that we are dealing with here. Or perhaps, Khufu, not being from Atlantis, couldn't tell the difference between a water pump and a power plant. Fortunately, our modern day scientists can.

Indeed it is a tough world, and before there were Egyptologists and historians, there were plumbers and carpenters. And they are still here, and they are still using the same methods to build the same things. All these guys have to sell is confusion of the facts.

• Like 1

Thank you to let me understand why I am able to communicate with alien several times and succeed. :whistle: :whistle: :yes: :yes:

What have you learned that supports what you thought?

This government couldn't even keep an immoral act that occurred in the privacy of the Oval Office secret, so I find it ludicrous to believe that they could keep something so momentous secret this long. Fuzzy photographs, wild stories and conspiracy theories are all I have after 50 years of following the phenomena. Absence of real evidence may not, necessarily, be evidence of absence--but it's pretty telling.

Edited by hammerclaw
  • Like 1

What have you learned that supports what you thought?

I do not get it, what support are you talking about? from the forum or alien?

• Like 1

That's a real concern though I think, if even 5% of these crackpots are dangerous that is too many. UFOlogy could use levels of policing I feel.

I do know what you're saying dude! 1%'s too many but I think it's gone a bit far for that now! Freedom of speech is also a factor..

People are free to believe that we all evolved from from apes or that some almighty creator made us in the image of him self, from Adams rib cage or even an egg plant?

But when someone puts the idea forward that we came from the Stars all hell breaks loose!

As I have always said, there's no proof of UFO's or ALIENS, or proof of any help from a higher intelligence but to say that the world was created in a week(or whatever the bible says) is complete B***ocks! But everyone's welcome to their opinion?

Maybe Religion should be outlawed before other theory's are as they were here first...

You can't fast track banning the 'Believer's ideas before the Religious nut's ideas, because that's all they are.. an idea! :yes:

• Like 1

I do not get it, what support are you talking about? from the forum or alien?

Alien.

Reply to # 89 EDIT: not sure how else to reply (don't know how to quote properly)

Like your style Psyche!

Here goes?...

Yep we all like to make a quick buck! Even at the expense of others, especially if they're no longer here to defend themselves!

Though they did leave their mark.

Pyramids are pyramids, there's no denying they did evolve but if you find a really good idea, why change the shape?

If it's not broke, don't fix it... I'm sure they held that idea too?...

If you build a boat and then think, hold on.. lets make it bigger! And then think, lets use it for transporting warriors into battle...

& their weapons.. And then think.. hold on, lets make the boat into a boat with weapons built into it... you'll end up with a WARSHIP... It's still a boat, but a big one that has evolved to suit the forthcoming situation.. the changing world!

You can't have Evolution when if suits the argument, Unless you're willing to look at it from every angle & accept that a good idea could hold water!... Or water can hold the idea??

Even Dunn 'On his Website' Says they had an extraordinary way to work out the most difficult ways to achieve greatness using right angles & so on.... The symmetry of Ramses at Luxor & The Statue of Ramses at Memphis.. etc etc....

Remember.. Today, we do have tools to do the job.. any job.. but we also have Cars, Planes.. heck, even Spaceships....

& none of this would be possible without such precision.... If all you're going to make is 'Big Buildings', why so precise? :yes:

Good point about the Carpentry tools though!

Please forgive me if these paragraphs don't line up with the quotes.. I don't know what I'm doing? Or saying :no:

Edited by Somethings Not Right
  • Like 1

I do know what you're saying dude! 1%'s too many but I think it's gone a bit far for that now! Freedom of speech is also a factor..

People are free to believe that we all evolved from from apes or that some almighty creator made us in the image of him self, from Adams rib cage or even an egg plant?

But when someone puts the idea forward that we came from the Stars all hell breaks loose!

As I have always said, there's no proof of UFO's or ALIENS, or proof of any help from a higher intelligence but to say that the world was created in a week(or whatever the bible says) is complete B***ocks! But everyone's welcome to their opinion?

Maybe Religion should be outlawed before other theory's are as they were here first...

You can't fast track banning the 'Believer's ideas before the Religious nut's ideas, because that's all they are.. an idea! :yes:

Gidday Mate

Yes, freedom of speech has to factor, but why can it not be accountable? I do not think someone ought to be able to deny all the construction experts in the world and say "Well I reckon" in that case they deserve to be laughed at, and treated like a public fool, they need to go, this IS and show why, and how it works. I mean, the Z person claims to have spent years as an engineer, now from the terms, and understandings, and process, and questions asked, anyone who IS an engineer can see that is a flat out lie. Not to mention an insult, imagine of people thought engineers were really that stupid? We would all just be written off and have to find new careers. If promoting alternate claims, then the process has to be entirely transparent, with UFOlogy they give the illusion of transparency by making crap up but the problem is they are making up crap to explain crap they made up. People get lost in the big circle and forget that to begin with the premise never made sense. That is what is referred to as flooding.

That is why proof is all important. Everyone is entitled to their own belief, but nobody is entitled to their own facts. That's why religious people do not bother me until they try to push creationism into schools. It has no accountability, and relies on storytelling. If a thing is to be taken seriously, it has to be qualified, until that point in time, it's just words.

I am not entirely sure there is no proof of other life, we do not have a sample, but we do have strong clues. The processes that we have discovered that made out own existence possible are ones we have discovered in far flung places, and we have found the building blocks for life in all parts of space, we are Star Stuff, and evolved to become the conscious matter of the Universe itself, which is now wondering about it's own existence. In a way, I see that as evidence that other life exists. Convergent evolution has illustrated that nature repeats a working design, in that respect, don't the odds for other forms of intelligent life seems reasonably good? If we were to find the Universe to be barren of life, I think that would be more surprising?

Outlaw religion? Where do I sign up? Even if one was to feel one religion was better than the other and worth preserving, for the greater good, total abolition would be the best thing we have seen for a long time. Religion currently is a mockery, and nothing like the roots intended, or how history records personal reverence for the practise. It seems to me, we are outgrowing religion slowly but surely. It plays little more function these days in the big picture than to offer a subject for debate.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Alien.

This is from the letter that I sent to AUFORN AUSTRALIA, about the SETI's meeting in Auckland

on 12/11/2006

" ..........

then i told her(Jill, SETI's executive) a strange episode from the time i took photos during the day time......

after i communicated with the ET( non humanoid), one small flying saucer flew

straight down from the cloud to my kitchen's roof( for one minute)

but i didnt have a camera in hand and the flying saucer turned in

another direction.

my family witnessed it........"

but now I understand this is not the nut and bolt flying saucer, it is a little space life's bio- body, I named it : boi-ship.

Edited by Star Man
  • Like 1

This is from the letter that I sent to AUFORN AUSTRALIA, about the SETI's meeting in Auckland

on 12/11/2006

" ..........

then i told her(Jill, SETI's executive) a strange episode from the time i took photos during the day time......

after i communicated with the ET( non humanoid), one small flying saucer flew

straight down from the cloud to my kitchen's roof( for one minute)

but i didnt have a camera in hand and the flying saucer turned in

another direction.

my family witnessed it........"

but now I understand this is not the nut and bolt flying saucer, it is a little space life's bio- body, I named it : boi-ship.

How did you communicate?

How did you communicate?

As I found some photos which showed they( non humanoid) dive down vertically from sky to approached me, that day I suddenly thought that

they must be hiding near me invisibly. I just speak to the sky: " you should show those flying saucer how to fly..... " after few seconds then the miracle appeared,

it spinning down like the leaf. swing left and right. mercury color......

As I found some photos which showed they( non humanoid) dive down vertically from sky to approached me, that day I suddenly thought that

they must be hiding near me invisibly. I just speak to the sky: " you should show those flying saucer how to fly..... " after few seconds then the miracle appeared,

it spinning down like the leaf. swing left and right. mercury color......

Was it like a conversation though, did you "Communicate" like talk to each other, exchange information?

And when you spoke to the sky, do you mean like telepathy or some such?

You know me well enough to know I am a skeptic, and I do not take personal claims on as evidence but I would like to know more about "what you know" I have had a good look at your blog, thank you for all those links, but I think I need more time to piece it all together, it looks like yo do things as they happen to you, not in any sort of logical order, which I am not saying is a good or bad thing, I would not know, but wether you are talking to Aliens species, or something very different, I would not like to proclaim, but I do believe that you believe what you are saying, and be it alien or not, at least my initial indication is that you are genuine in your inquiries, and wherever they lead, I would like to see.

It is a hard blog to follow, so if I occasionally ask questions that are somewhat obvious, or seem a bit stupid, I would ask that you bear with me whilst I try to grasp the complete picture you are presenting.