Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republican congressman goes ballistic on Cruz

questionmark

The Cancer is the OBAMA Administration! The Cancer is the Left. Ted Cruz is an honorable Texan and now....a National Hero...Tear Down That Wall!

I know what you think about the Tea Party. What do you think about the Communist Party....yeah...

To expand on this Cruz isn't a national hero, right now he's the guy the GOP has shoved forward to take the blame for the shutdown. He's the guy who saying that if you can't get what you want through legal means then go take a hostage. And I don't give a damn about the Communist Party because they're in no position to have any say in how the US is being run. The Tea Party does and they've screwed up big time. The rest of the world is wondering just what the heck is in the water that makes you guys actually support these actions.

My point is you want change. Well real change is actually here. You can accept it or call them radicals and continue making the same mistakes we have been for the past decades.

Change is needed and the US government is in bad need of reform. However the Tea Party doesn't want reform. They want to burn everything to the ground. That's why people are calling them radicals and nutcases. Because they are. Maybe if they had stuck with their original message of working to cut spending, putting in reasonable reforms, etc they would have more support. But their current "let it all burn" outlook isn't going to help anyone.

Cruz was hired to represent the people who hired him. Nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of what anyone says, the global economy is going to collapse. Now just ask your self this, come that time, do you want someone in charge who will represent the will of the people. Or do you want another 0bama/McCain who will clearly represent the will of the bank? This isnt rocket science folks. Its so sad to see main stream still forming most of your opinions for you.

The biggest danger to the global economy is the shutdown. If the GOP would just stop being bitter and act like a reasonable opposition party and end this farce of theirs the global economy might be in better shape. The whole world is looking at this crisis and they all agree that the GOP and the Tea Party are to blame and that they need to cut their crap before they end up doing real damage. It's not rocket science.

The biggest danger to the global economy is the shutdown. If the GOP would just stop being bitter and act like a reasonable opposition party and end this farce of theirs the global economy might be in better shape. The whole world is looking at this crisis and they all agree that the GOP and the Tea Party are to blame and that they need to cut their crap before they end up doing real damage. It's not rocket science.

Which one of the three parties in Congress are you talking about? If something has become evident it is that there is no more GOP, just three parties trying to dress with the hide of the dead horse elephant.

Edited by questionmark

I've lived in Texas, and I liked the people there, but this guy makes my skin crawl. I've also loved every reality show that I've seen on Alaska, but I cannot stand Sarah Palin.

Cruz and Palin should start their own party. I would have total respect for them if they did that. I might even listen to what they've got to say if they broke away from the Republican establishment. I hope they're thinking about this, because they don't belong in the GOP.

Neither Cruz or Palin are part of the Republican Establishment...no one stands a chance in a 3rd party and everyone knows that. You don't have to like them. But the ONE thing they both stand for is the 'real' America...where Freedom reigns.

• Like 1

never mind

Edited by joc

Everyone is like " We want change, our government is corrupt screw the establishment blah blah blah".

Then some politicians show up and actually go against the establishment and decide to do something new and people are like "radicals!, crazy extremist!"

If everyone wants change then that means we actually have to do something new. But when you do something new then that inherently makes you a "radical"

Big business is funding a candidate to go against Justin Amish( a ron paul type Libertarian leaning candidate). The establishment republicans do not like the new republicans and the establishment democrats do not.

The military industrial complex doesn't like the new republicans because they actually don't want to intervene everywhere. And they want to end foreign aid to dictators.

All the established powers that be are going after these guys. Why? because they are actual wanting change unlike the false campaigned promises our presidents keep giving us.

Im no fan boy of the tea party, I think they are a little to moralist and Christian based. But I like their non interventionist , their strong stance on the constitution and some of their civil rights views.

My point is you want change. Well real change is actually here. You can accept it or call them radicals and continue making the same mistakes we have been for the past decades.

Bingo! :tu:

I agree with you about the Tea Party. I like Some of the things they stand for, especially the Constitution, but they seem a little too religious for me...Not that I don't believe in God or Jesus or anything, I do and I read the Bible, but I don't like, religion being shoved in my face too much. It's my private business....

Considering Paul and Cruz stance on issues, like ending our interventionist policies and foreign aid the corporate controlled media doesn't like them too much.....And it shows with all these hit pieces against them....And that includes Fox News as well.....

Cruz was hired to represent the people who hired him. Nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of what anyone says, the global economy is going to collapse. Now just ask your self this, come that time, do you want someone in charge who will represent the will of the people. Or do you want another 0bama/McCain who will clearly represent the will of the bank? This isnt rocket science folks. Its so sad to see main stream still forming most of your opinions for you.

I wish people would quite listening to the corporate controlled media....

Just like yesterday with the Vets March.....When the mainstream media decided to finally cover it, they spun the story saying not many people were there, and that they were racists because one person brought a Confederate Flag..... :td:

• Like 1

I don't see how shutting down the government is taking on the establishment. Once it ends, they'll be back at square one. Political opposition should be about scrutiny and alternatives, not obstruction.

The Establishment to me is trillions of dollars in spending of the peoples' money. This is nipping at the Establishment's pant legs at least. I think it's a coming to earth moment for some of our politicians who are quietly admitting just how pathetic they've been with the country's finances and its citizens' production.

And all the cross fire back and forth along party lines is just silly. The one and only thing that's bipartisan about this issue is kicking the can down the road. So I'm not sure what to say about people who prefer either the blue clown car or the red one to drive them there.

• Like 1

Thank you CNN. Let me get this right. The greatest threat to the global economy is our governments "shut down" in which hardly anything at all is actualy shut down? It isnt that we have piled up so much debt we can never ever hope to pay it back? The global economy is being intentionaly destroyed from the inside out, and they are using the tea party to make sure that when it does, you idiots will turn to the same people who intentionaly screwed you to fix it. Sure, blame the one small group on the block who actualy talk about fiscal responcibility and living with in ones means. You are right, this isnt rocket science. Its hardly basic reading, yet here you go right down the path they wanted you to take.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

Thank you CNN. Let me get this right. The greatest threat to the global economy is our governments "shut down" in which hardly anything at all is actualy shut down? It isnt that we have piled up so much debt we can never ever hope to pay it back? The global economy is being intentionaly destroyed from the inside out, and they are using the tea party to make sure that when it does, you idiots will turn to the same people who intentionally screwed you to fix it. Sure, blame the one small group on the block who actually talk about fiscal responsibility and living with in ones means. You are right, this isn't rocket science. Its hardly basic reading, yet here you go right down the path they wanted you to take.

Good News: Senator Ted Cruz won the straw poll. :tu:

More Good News: Now other networks are attacking ObamaCare

Change is needed and the US government is in bad need of reform. However the Tea Party doesn't want reform. They want to burn everything to the ground. That's why people are calling them radicals and nutcases. Because they are. Maybe if they had stuck with their original message of working to cut spending, putting in reasonable reforms, etc they would have more support. But their current "let it all burn" outlook isn't going to help anyone.

We agree on your opening sentence. As to the next sentence, there is no 'tea party'. The Tea Party is actually a grass roots movement that involves millions of people who are fed up with an ever expanding, ever spending, never listening Federal Government. There isn't a 'tea party' leader...I consider myself to be a 'tea party' member even though there isn't any membership. It's really just as I said, millions of people just like me...and we DO want reform. The reform we want is BACK to the Constitution as the rule of law. The only one calling them Radicals and Nutcases are those on the Left...and the left is in the process of burning 'it', the constitutional law...down.

I don't think you really understand the deep problem with 'ObamaCare'. No one...NO ONE..no person, no government entity has the right to tell me that I have to buy anything. That is the primary, fundamental concrete foundation of Freedom. Once the government begins (as they already have) to tell you that you MUST buy a certain thing..regardless of what that thing is...it is only a matter of time before they mandate that you must buy or 'do' something else. If they can tell you that you must buy insurance...soon they will be telling you that you cannot buy cigarettes or that you cannot buy a car that gets less than a government mandated mpg rating. It is a slippery slope that lessens the Freedoms that you and I both have. The end result of all of this is Communism or some form of Totalitarianism. Once the bastion of freedom and liberty in the world isn't free itself...your freedoms in Canada will begin to diminish. Once that happens...the net of State-ism will entrap us all to the whims of the government.

• Like 2

We agree on your opening sentence. As to the next sentence, there is no 'tea party'. The Tea Party is actually a grass roots movement that involves millions of people who are fed up with an ever expanding, ever spending, never listening Federal Government. There isn't a 'tea party' leader...I consider myself to be a 'tea party' member even though there isn't any membership. It's really just as I said, millions of people just like me...and we DO want reform. The reform we want is BACK to the Constitution as the rule of law. The only one calling them Radicals and Nutcases are those on the Left...and the left is in the process of burning 'it', the constitutional law...down.

I don't think you really understand the deep problem with 'ObamaCare'. No one...NO ONE..no person, no government entity has the right to tell me that I have to buy anything. That is the primary, fundamental concrete foundation of Freedom. Once the government begins (as they already have) to tell you that you MUST buy a certain thing..regardless of what that thing is...it is only a matter of time before they mandate that you must buy or 'do' something else. If they can tell you that you must buy insurance...soon they will be telling you that you cannot buy cigarettes or that you cannot buy a car that gets less than a government mandated mpg rating. It is a slippery slope that lessens the Freedoms that you and I both have. The end result of all of this is Communism or some form of Totalitarianism. Once the bastion of freedom and liberty in the world isn't free itself...your freedoms in Canada will begin to diminish. Once that happens...the net of State-ism will entrap us all to the whims of the government.

Many people left Europe and arrived in the USA in order to flee tyranny.

History is replete with democracies going tyrannical. It happened in France in the19th century. It happened in Spain, Germany, Italy and Japan.

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

• Like 1

Many people left Europe and arrived in the USA in order to flee tyranny.

History is replete with democracies going tyrannical. It happened in France in the19th century. It happened in Spain, Germany, Italy and Japan.

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

This is exactly why, for decades, the NEA has been actively involved in 'dumbing down' America. Case in point...I have a very bright, A student, 16 year old daughter in high school (junior) who doesn't know anything about WWII. When asked point blank...she couldn't name an American President who was shot dead in Dallas, TX in November of 1963! She does however know that Hitler was a bad man...but knows nothing about the war...who was involved in it...America's roll, etc. It isn't because she is stupid...she is ignorant...an entire generation is ignorant of the history you mentioned Ken. Ignorant because our schools are not teaching them history. American or otherwise. And they came up with a very 'clever' way to get them to not read books. My daughter loved books before she went to school...once she was in school she was 'forced' to read a book and then tested on the book. When you tell kids they MUST read...the end result is that they hate reading and therefore only read what is absolutely necessary...unlike our generation that read for pleasure.

America has been dumbed down to the point where...think about it...people who KNOW they have a limit on their government welfare debit card...when told there is 'no limit'...spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars that they don't have at a Walmart store, ....we are so doomed...

• Like 1

This is exactly why, for decades, the NEA has been actively involved in 'dumbing down' America. Case in point...I have a very bright, A student, 16 year old daughter in high school (junior) who doesn't know anything about WWII. When asked point blank...she couldn't name an American President who was shot dead in Dallas, TX in November of 1963! She does however know that Hitler was a bad man...but knows nothing about the war...who was involved in it...America's roll, etc. It isn't because she is stupid...she is ignorant...an entire generation is ignorant of the history you mentioned Ken. Ignorant because our schools are not teaching them history. American or otherwise. And they came up with a very 'clever' way to get them to not read books. My daughter loved books before she went to school...once she was in school she was 'forced' to read a book and then tested on the book. When you tell kids they MUST read...the end result is that they hate reading and therefore only read what is absolutely necessary...unlike our generation that read for pleasure.

America has been dumbed down to the point where...think about it...people who KNOW they have a limit on their government welfare debit card...when told there is 'no limit'...spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars that they don't have at a Walmart store, ....we are so doomed...

Tell her that Hitler - burned - the books, then the intellectuals fled Germany.

Then the remaining useful idiots were easily seduced by Hitlers speeches and propaganda.

Knowledge is power.

Move her to a private school.

If you want reform, then put in reform. Don't threaten the world economy like a bunch of economic terrorists because you can't accept that Obamacare has become a law. Don't come to an agreement on reforms and then change your mind because you want 100% of your demands met. Don't go and punish the American people for daring to disagree with your views. The only people that are threatening American freedoms are the Tea Party supporters. They've decided that a vocal minority in Congress should have complete control over how the government should be run. That mob rule and threats is the way things should be done. Have you've been enslaved because you need to buy car insurance? Have you lost all your freedom because you need to buy home insurance? Why no you haven't. But for some reason health care is going to doom everyone. Meanwhile the rest of the Western world, which has government run health care and very much enjoys it, is wondering why the hell you're flipping out about it, to the point where you're threatening our countries over your temper tantrum.

It's the same old song, that any kind of government involvement is evil because of FREEDOM! And that no other country can understand because of MERICA! Well I have news for you government involvement has done a lot of good. Like drinking clean water? Thank the government for that for ensuring that people don't turn rivers and lakes into garbage dumps. And as much as Tea Party supporters like to think they're the only ones who understand what freedom is, that's not the case. The rest of the Western World is plenty free without all the government hate. Without the view that the worst possible outcome must be the only one that should be considered. There's no loss of freedom up here. Canada is doing just fine. Our only concern is that all our work to maintain our economy will be for nothing if the GOP decides to shoot the US in the head. You want to talk about loss of freedom? Well if things go bad then you very well might see those fears become reality. And it will all be thanks to the GOP and the Tea Party pushing them off the cliff.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 3

If you want reform, then put in reform. Don't threaten the world economy like a bunch of economic terrorists because you can't accept that Obamacare has become a law. Don't come to an agreement on reforms and then change your mind because you want 100% of your demands met. Don't go and punish the American people for daring to disagree with your views. The only people that are threatening American freedoms are the Tea Party supports. They've decided that a voice minority in Congress should have complete control over how the government should be run. That mob rule and threats is the way things should be done. Have you've been enslaved because you need to buy car insurance? Have you lost all your freedom because you need to buy home insurance? Why no you haven't. But for some reason health care is going to doom everyone. Meanwhile the rest of the Western world, which has government run health care and very much enjoys it, is wondering why the hell you're flipping out about it, to the point where you're threatening our countries over your temper tantrum.

It's the same old song, that any kind of government involvement is evil because of FREEDOM! And that no other country can understand because of MERICA! Well I have news for you government involvement has done a lot of good. Like drinking clean water? Thank the government for that for ensuring that don't turn rivers and lakes into garbage dumps. And as much as Tea Party supporters like to think they're the only ones who understand what freedom is, that's not the case. The rest of the Western World is plenty free without all the government hate. Without the view that the worst possible outcome must be the only one that should be considered. There's no loss of freedom up here. Canada is doing just fine. Our only concern is that all our work to maintain our economy will be for nothing if the GOP decides to shoot the US in the head. You want to talk about loss of freedom? Well if things go bad then you very well might see those fears become reality. And it will all be thanks to the GOP and the Tea Party pushing them off the cliff.

Reid is behaving like an economic terrorist by demanding changes to the Law of the Land : Sequester !

Reid is behaving like an economic terrorist by demanding changes to the Law of the Land : Sequester !

The Dems and the GOP has an agreement months ago. The Dems agreed to cuts that were deeper that those put forward by Ryan years ago. The GOP then decided that they were going to back out of the agreement and demand even more. The Dems correctly ignored them, figuring that a shutdown wouldn't happen. Then the GOP changed the voting rules at the last minute to ensure that there was a shutdown. And you want to talk about the Law of the Land? Well how about ignoring the set up of the American government and deciding that only Congress is allow to have any say in policy. That the President, Senate, and Supreme Court are all meaningless. Oh the public doesn't want a shutdown? Well let's ignore them too.

As much as you're trying to ignore reality the truth is that the GOP and their Tea Party members are to blame for this whole mess and they're opening the door for ensuring that any time there's a political disagreement that threatening the nation's well being in or to get everything you want is the way to go.

I wonder if in the future if the Dems take the country hostage to get what they want if you'll be cheering them on as well.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 3

If you want reform, then put in reform. Don't threaten the world economy like a bunch of economic terrorists because you can't accept that Obamacare has become a law. Don't come to an agreement on reforms and then change your mind because you want 100% of your demands met. Don't go and punish the American people for daring to disagree with your views. The only people that are threatening American freedoms are the Tea Party supporters. They've decided that a vocal minority in Congress should have complete control over how the government should be run. That mob rule and threats is the way things should be done. Have you've been enslaved because you need to buy car insurance? Have you lost all your freedom because you need to buy home insurance? Why no you haven't. But for some reason health care is going to doom everyone. Meanwhile the rest of the Western world, which has government run health care and very much enjoys it, is wondering why the hell you're flipping out about it, to the point where you're threatening our countries over your temper tantrum.

It's the same old song, that any kind of government involvement is evil because of FREEDOM! And that no other country can understand because of MERICA! Well I have news for you government involvement has done a lot of good. Like drinking clean water? Thank the government for that for ensuring that people don't turn rivers and lakes into garbage dumps. And as much as Tea Party supporters like to think they're the only ones who understand what freedom is, that's not the case. The rest of the Western World is plenty free without all the government hate. Without the view that the worst possible outcome must be the only one that should be considered. There's no loss of freedom up here. Canada is doing just fine. Our only concern is that all our work to maintain our economy will be for nothing if the GOP decides to shoot the US in the head. You want to talk about loss of freedom? Well if things go bad then you very well might see those fears become reality. And it will all be thanks to the GOP and the Tea Party pushing them off the cliff.

If Obama has the final vote...and he does...then...if we go over the cliff...it is his fault and on other. When Bush said , Read My Lips, No New Taxes...and then he passed a huge tax increase anyway...who bore the blame for that? Bush did. It's called Checks and Balances my friend. If Obama is checkmated then he must concede...and if Republicans stand their ground...and Obama doesn't concede...it it HIS fault and no other.

If Obama has the final vote...and he does...then...if we go over the cliff...it is his fault and on other. When Bush said , Read My Lips, No New Taxes...and then he passed a huge tax increase anyway...who bore the blame for that? Bush did. It's called Checks and Balances my friend. If Obama is checkmated then he must concede...and if Republicans stand their ground...and Obama doesn't concede...it it HIS fault and no other.

Just get the Republicans to agree among themselves, if you jave not noticed the fight in the last two days was not between Obama and anybody but between Senate and House Republicans...and as long as the House and Senate don't agree Obama can keep on playing golf. None of his bidness until then.

• Like 2

Just get the Republicans to agree among themselves, if you jave not noticed the fight in the last two days was not between Obama and anybody but between Senate and House Republicans...and as long as the House and Senate don't agree Obama can keep on playing golf. None of his bidness until then.

Obama just made a tactical error: Reject the House Alternative Plan

Speaker Boehner: You haven't even heard it yet! LOL

• Like 1

Obama just made a tactical error: Reject the House Alternative Plan

Speaker Boehner: You haven't even heard it yet! LOL

No-one's going to hear it, either. It just stalled. Not enough votes.

• Like 2

No-one's going to hear it, either. It just stalled. Not enough votes.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe the Republicans have more guts than I thought.

I mean seriously, why don't the Democrats just sign the bill already presented to them by the House? No one wants the damn tax in there anyway...except Democrats...and hell, they NEED to postpone the Obamacare thing for a year anyway because it isn't even working...no one wants it...and it is going to implode if they don't fix it...so...I don't see what their beef is really.

Edited by joc

Nearly everything you said here is wrong. Either you are a liar, or just brain washed.

If you want reform, then put in reform. Don't threaten the world economy like a bunch of economic terrorists because you can't accept that Obamacare has become a law. Don't come to an agreement on reforms and then change your mind because you want 100% of your demands met.

They have brought several different compromises to the table, most rejected before it was even read.

Don't go and punish the American people for daring to disagree with your views. The only people that are threatening American freedoms are the Tea Party supporters.

How on Gods green earth can you see the Federal government forcing Americans to make private for profit companies wealthy beyond their wildest dreams not a threat to freedom??? On Top of that Most people dont even want 0bama care. And the ones dumb enough to want it know next to nothing about it. I'll be there to tell ya I told ya so when you get your federal government grocery list. Cause one this becomes the norm there will be nothing they cant make you buy.

They've decided that a vocal minority in Congress should have complete control over how the government should be run.

No, they decided to represent the will of who they represent. Its called doing their job.

That mob rule and threats is the way things should be done. Have you've been enslaved because you need to buy car insurance? Have you lost all your freedom because you need to buy home insurance? Why no you haven't.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Im still free to not own a car, or a home. The only way outta 0bama care is to die.

But for some reason health care is going to doom everyone. Meanwhile the rest of the Western world, which has government run health care and very much enjoys it, is wondering why the hell you're flipping out about it, to the point where you're threatening our countries over your temper tantrum.

What the hell does government run health care have to do with 0bama care? BTW Sure healthy young people will tell you how great their government health care is. Others who actualy need it consistantly not so much.

The rest of the world doesnt have a government who has now run up a 20 trillion dollar debt, making sure any and every generation from here on out is enslaved to a bank. Nor does the rest of the world have a constitution that they swear to defend, yet at every turn betray the trust of those who elected them. Most of this country has distaste for this government and its coruption. It isnt just the tea party.

One last thing. I thought according to most of you that the tea party was nothing. Had no power and is made up of racist lunitic's? Suddenly they are a bigger threat then nuclear holocaust? It is so funny how you think we are a threat to global economics, while completly ignoring the insanly wreckless spending and its certain destructive outcome.

Dude! Obama is the one threatening default...HE is the one refusing to negotiate...HE is the one who championed a bill that takes away American Freedoms. Don't tell me jack about the 'tea party' ...I AM the tea party...and I haven't threatened anyone.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Dude! Obama is the one threatening default...HE is the one refusing to negotiate...HE is the one who championed a bill that takes away American Freedoms. Don't tell me jack about the 'tea party' ...I AM the tea party...and I haven't threatened anyone.

Clueless. If you negotiate at this point in time, we will go through this shutdown every single year. You said you have a 16 year old, yet, you don't feel it is important to provide insurance for her? In my opinion, that is a 100% fail.

• Like 2

I mean seriously, why don't the Democrats just sign the bill already presented to them by the House? No one wants the damn tax in there anyway...except Democrats...and hell, they NEED to postpone the Obamacare thing for a year anyway because it isn't even working...no one wants it..

Because it's extortion. The tax helps fund the law. We do not need to postpone it. It is working very well. Millions want and need it.

Because it's extortion. The tax helps fund the law. We do not need to postpone it. It is working very well. Millions want and need it.

Utter BS! It isn't extortion. Please...can we just keep the conversation real if we are going to keep it at all? It isn't working well at all...everyone knows it...and Many Millions more than want it DON'T want it. I do agree though, we don't need to postpone it...we need to kill it dead.