Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Senate Plan DOA:Conservatives Revolt :Details

CyberKen

It looks like the House Conservatives have read the New Cornell Study showing their numbers are growing in ALL 50 States.

They had a meeting and this is what was said. Senate Plan is DOA. It looks like Obama better start reading that

14th Amendment right now!

This is where we are as of October 15, 2013 : Tuesday.

http://www.nationalr...lt-robert-costa

post-142056-0-50739500-1381861170_thumb.

More to add to the wheel. Default ???

Also, Fox News George Will : Republicans Win - This Is Why !

post-142056-0-14215400-1381863421_thumb.

The above explanation is terrible news for the Washington D.C. Elitists. Who gets credit for this victory?

- Senator Ted Cruz - :tu:

Edited by CyberKen

What, first you cheer on your buddies to dig a pit for Obama and now you beg him to stop them for falling in it?

Besides,as long as the debt limit is not lifted Obama has no money to pay the debt under the 14th amendment.

Instead of maxturbating their brain your pals should learn to think.

• Like 2

What, first you cheer on your buddies to dig a pit for Obama and now you beg him to stop them for falling in it?

Besides,as long as the debt limit is not lifted Obama has no money to pay the debt under the 14th amendment.

You don't understand. Obama can raise the debt limit all by himself.

Elisabeth Wydra, a constitutional expert and chief counsel of the Constitutional Accountability Center told CBS News:

"Obamas least unconstitutional option would be to ignore the debt ceiling."

Obama will order more bonds to be sold so the interest can be paid on the T-Notes.

Just do a Google Search for Elisabeth Wydra.

Elisabeth Wydra, a constitutional expert and chief counsel of the Constitutional Accountability Center told CBS News:

Obama will order more bonds to be sold so the interest can be paid on the T-Notes.

He can't spend any money Congress has not authorized, all he can do is extend the current bonds. But that only works if the holder accept that. If they want money (and given the circus in the hill they must have been powdered with a potato sack if they don't) the US defaults. Unless Boehner finally gives in and lets the House pass a vote on a Senate proposal.

In case you have not noticed,he had the House rules changed before the crisis so only he can bring a senate bill to vote.

He can't spend any money Congress has not authorized, all he can do is extend the current bonds. But that only works if the holder accept that. If they want money (and given the circus in the hill they must have been powdered with a potato sack if they don't) the US defaults. Unless Boehner finally gives in and lets the House pass a vote on a Senate proposal.

In case you have not noticed,he had the House rules changed before the crisis so only he can bring a senate bill to vote.

If you actually read the U.S. Constitution , yes he can.

Defaulting on our national debt is an impeachable offense. - High Crimes and Misdemeanors -

Elisabeth Wydra is the expert.

Another expert is Law Professor Neil Buchanan.

He says Obama can float some bonds.

Worst Case Scenario: We see President Joe Biden moving into the White House. What's wrong with that?

Well, you read it and tell me where it seez that:

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

It seez nowhere that anybody has to pay it with money they don't have.

You may come to collect when they have money again.

Well, you read it and tell me where it seez that:

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

It seez nowhere that anybody has to pay it with money they don't have.

You may come to collect when they have money again.

- Shall Not Be Questioned -

Don't you think the Law Professors know what they are talking about?

What it comes down to is that Obama does not have a choice. Start floating bonds OR he gets impeached by the House of Representatives on Friday.

Then we move on to the Trial in the U.S. Senate to remove Obama from office.

It would take a few months but President Joe Biden would move into the White House.

Edited by CyberKen

- Shall Not Be Questioned -

What it comes down to is that Obama does not have a choice. Start floating bonds OR he gets impeached by the House of Representatives on Friday.

Then we move on to the Trial in the U.S. Senate to remove Obama from office.

It would take a few months but President Joe Biden would move into the White House.

Nobody is questioning it, they just can't pay cause they have no money.

Really simple.

Edit: But now we see how much the Tea Party really wants to decrease debts. If push comes to shove they will increase it just like the others, even if illegally.

Edited by questionmark

Nobody is questioning it, they just can't pay cause they have no money.

Really simple.

Edit: But now we see how much the Tea Party really wants to decrease debts. If push comes to shove they will increase it just like the others, even if illegally.

Float Bonds = They DO have money

Also, Obama has a little time. Jack Lew thought ahead. He will have only $30 Billion to play around with October 17, 2013.

He can pay ALL of the interest payments on T-Notes and Bonds with $24 Billion.

End Result: Harry Reid is just about ready to get punched in the nose by the Tea Party.

Float Bonds = They DO have money

Also, Obama has a little time. Jack Lew thought ahead. He will have only $30 Billion to play around with October 17, 2013.

He can pay ALL of the interest payments on T-Notes and Bonds with $24 Billion.

End Result: Harry Reid is just about ready to get punched in the nose by the Tea Party.

So who in his sane mind is going to buy any bonds? Given the circus on the hill they want their money back. All over the world banks are preparing to renegotiate collateral held in US bonds for other securities or to call in the loans.

Besides that is still illegal because a law of 1884 (that we have discussed up and down) expressively prohibits the spending of money not authorized by Congress for any government purpose. Last I looked paying interest is a government purpose.

The only real option Obama has is the trillion dollar coin. But using that option is political suicide. He will rather see the GOP committing suicide by not getting its act together.

So who in his sane mind is going to buy any bonds? Given the circus on the hill they want their money back. All over the world banks are preparing to renegotiate collateral held in US bonds for other securities or to call in the loans.

Besides that is still illegal because a law of 1884 (that we have discussed up and down) expressively prohibits the spending of money not authorized by Congress for any government purpose. Last I looked paying interest is a government purpose.

The only real option Obama has is the trillion dollar coin. But using that option is political suicide. He will rather see the GOP committing suicide by not getting its act together.

The USA has AAA Rating thanks to the financial responsibility of a new law called : The Sequester

Our National Deficit has fallen to less than $700 Billion.

The Sequester = Law of the Land

BTW, you say it is illegal. However, Law Professor Neil Buchanan says Obama can legally float some bonds. I

think Mr. Buchanan has more credibility than you.

Edited by CyberKen

The USA has AAA Rating thanks to the financial responsibility of a new law called : The Sequester

Our National Deficit has fallen to less than $700 Billion.

The Sequester = Law of the Land

BTW, you say it is illegal. However, Law Professor Neil Buchanan says Obama can legally float some bonds. I

think Mr. Buchanan has more credibility than you.

We will see.

We will see.

I think Senator Ted Cruz was the architect of this master plan.

Did you know that he once argued a case in front of the Supreme Court? He is smart guy.

I stopped by the Senator Ted Cruz Wiki page. Alan Dershowitz said "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

Edited by CyberKen

Did you know that he once argued a case in front of the Supreme Court? He is smart guy.

I stopped by the Senator Ted Cruz Wiki page. Alan Dershowitz said "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

I love unintended slapstick, keep up the good work.

I love unintended slapstick, keep up the good work.

He graduated at the top of his class.

The elites in Washington D.C. don't know how to deal with Senator Ted Cruz.

lol, i would not be so sure about that, almost all our problems were created by professionals, that were supposed to know what they were doing.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

No Ted was smart in Texas where he talked down to people. Now he's in the senate with a lot of other smart people.

Instead of maxturbating their brain your pals should learn to think.

To me, thats the problem. Why cant the government run on the same amount of money it did last year? Why must we constantly go further and further into debt, and act like there is no problem with that? I say go ahead and default. But only if the people are gonna be smart enough to blame the actual people responcible.

• Like 1

To me, thats the problem. Why cant the government run on the same amount of money it did last year? Why must we constantly go further and further into debt, and act like there is no problem with that? I say go ahead and default. But only if the people are gonna be smart enough to blame the actual people responcible.

Because 1/3 of the government expenses have been paid by debt since Dubya decided his rich friends are paying too much taxes. That is why.

• Like 1

To me, that's the problem. Why cant the government run on the same amount of money it did last year? Why must we constantly go further and further into debt, and act like there is no problem with that? I say go ahead and default. But only if the people are gonna be smart enough to blame the actual people responsible.

Yes, is there any way to reduce the size of the U.S. Government?

How much would we save if we got rid of the Dept of Education and turned it over to the states?

I'm glad that the Sequester is the Law of the Land.

No Ted was smart in Texas where he talked down to people. Now he's in the senate with a lot of other smart people.

Yes, Ted Cruz has gone to argue in front of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Check his Wikipedia Page. - Harvard Grad -