Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Famous people who believe in ET and UFOs

UM-Bot

ing I found and explanation for ...BS, if you found an answer then you would not be on sites like this one ,apparently you believe something. If some believes we are visited by other places then who are you to question about what they saw or believe. If you are a government official you would be terified to know real thigs but having access to info is vital. For those that believe your not the crazy one it's the folks who think everything is scientificaly proved and skeptic as hell. If you think a sin filled human is the only living thing in this universe then your past skeptic it's called being blindly dumb.

Famous people who just believe in ET and UFOs? I already dancing with them ( most of them are aliens: unknow origins) for 8 years. As alien germs living in space, then aliens should be somewhere or perhaps the ET too.

I've been blessed with witnessing some strange events, but in my 53 years on this planet I have yet to witness one that could not be explained.

Among the phenomena I've been fortunate enough to witness, 3 bolide meteors, (Two in the same shower. Do you know what the odds are of seeing one in a lifetime is?), the Jan 20th 1990 meteor that streaked across the eastern US, and a Proton-B second stage re-entry (which Aerospace Corp. gave me a sighting confirmation on). I still watch the skies for that one thing I cannot identify, but I still enjoy the magic of those that I can, reminding me of our place in the universe.

I've seen things you people wouldn't beleive?

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.....I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate...

All those moments will be lost in time.....Like tears in the rain? :yes:

Only joking!! Rutger Hauer did though... Blade Runner...

Sounds Like you have seen some incredible sights mate... I look up..... & nothing!!!

Keep looking, One day ay!

• Like 1

ing I found and explanation for ...BS, if you found an answer then you would not be on sites like this one ,apparently you believe something. If some believes we are visited by other places then who are you to question about what they saw or believe. If you are a government official you would be terified to know real thigs but having access to info is vital. For those that believe your not the crazy one it's the folks who think everything is scientificaly proved and skeptic as hell. If you think a sin filled human is the only living thing in this universe then your past skeptic it's called being blindly dumb.

1. There's no rules that say you can't question anyone else's beliefs. Forums where you're not allowed to question certain viewpoints are generally the worst forums out there. This place is thankfully much more tolerant than that and leads to more lively and open discussion.

2. I've never come across a person who believed that everything has been scientifically proved. There are those who believe that everything can be scientifically proved which is another matter entirely, i.e. any given phenomenon is open to a possible scientific explanation even if it hasn't been yet or even if no-one figures it out, it's possible to explain anything scientifically. I personally don't believe that however. I suspect there are some fundamental truths to the universe that are simply beyond understanding, and not in any sort of religious or mystical sort of way.

3. What's with the continual opinion being touted on these forums that you either believe that aliens have been visiting earth or you believe there's no ET life in the universe. There's a middle ground that in my experience just about everyone on these forums who has said they don't believe in alien visitations have given - there is indeed ET life out there but we haven't come across it yet.

• Like 2

Other celebs that believe. Robbie Williams, Rhianna, etc

• 4 weeks later...

Famous does not mean his right

Of cours not. Few people would believe the President of the US if he came on TV and said that he saw a flying Unicorn last night, whent into some pretty good details and ended up showning a blurry photo that (if you squinted) could see something like a horse in the dark sky.

Most of us would like to see better evidence than that.

I know I do.