Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The pursuit of beautiful girls approach

Henriy

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.

yup more or less. Girls like their men strong. Why? Because they want security and stability. I personally like my men strong and tall and of course, with intelligence. Heres another truth. They want a man with money, sad but true.
  • Like 1

the important thing to take from this topic is that 3.5 billion people are one massive hive mind who all want the same thing.

pancakes

I've denied and acquired numerous females in my short experience.

As keninsc said, you have to be tough. That's worked for me in the past.

I've been with the same girl for the past three months, and part of the reason she sticks around is because she feels very safe with me, and because I treat her better than any guy she's been with before - her words, not mine.

I'll make a list of things that help - but consider every woman is unique.

1. Eye Contact: Don't be a wimp - look them dead in the eyes, and don't look away.
  2. Confidence: You only live once - go out on a limb. If you get denied, oh well. But what if you don't?
  3. Honesty: Be honest, even if it hurts their feelings. They may be mad, but they'll respect you for it.
  4. Passion: Every female wants to be romanced - but they also want to see you be passionate about something.
  5. Sincerity: Do things with no ulterior motives. Be sincere.

Be yourself - don't be afraid to laugh at yourself - but don't be weak. Be strong. Hold your ground. Don't give in just because they disagree with you - assert your position. You don't have to be a jerk to be assertive, though - keep that in mind. Smile. Treat them like gold. Write them long letters espousing your genuine interest and passion in them. But also keep them on their toes by being playful and smart and poke fun at them - being the right amount of a jerk works.

You need to find the right balance.

Just make them feel comfortable - and you can only do that by just being you.

Take me for example - I am super lame. I am ridiculously dorky. I tell bad jokes all the time. My sense of humor can be very perverted. I hide behind pillows at times. I'm also ticklish over 95% of my body. But you know what? I make it work - because I use all of that to my advantage. I don't try to lie about who I am - and once I let them know those weaknesses I turn their heads by being extremely calm, collected, confident, and not necessarily dominating - but my presence is noticed by the level of tact and composure that makes them curious about what's going on in my mind.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 1

What attracts girls? Good looks, youth, a full head of hair, muscularity, and, of course, money. If you ain't got those things, sorry. You ain't alone.

not sure which of the above attracted my wife ,,, i know it wasn't the money. The only thing keeping her here now must be the full head of hair .. cuz that's the only one left!

I've never had any trouble with women, but then again, I am pretty confident in myself.

You must remember confidence is key. If you can't muster even a little, consider yourself already defeated.

• Like 2

I've denied and acquired numerous females in my short experience.

As keninsc said, you have to be tough. That's worked for me in the past.

I've been with the same girl for the past three months, and part of the reason she sticks around is because she feels very safe with me, and because I treat her better than any guy she's been with before - her words, not mine.

I'll make a list of things that help - but consider every woman is unique.

1. Eye Contact: Don't be a wimp - look them dead in the eyes, and don't look away.
  2. Confidence: You only live once - go out on a limb. If you get denied, oh well. But what if you don't?
  3. Honesty: Be honest, even if it hurts their feelings. They may be mad, but they'll respect you for it.
  4. Passion: Every female wants to be romanced - but they also want to see you be passionate about something.
  5. Sincerity: Do things with no ulterior motives. Be sincere.

Be yourself - don't be afraid to laugh at yourself - but don't be weak. Be strong. Hold your ground. Don't give in just because they disagree with you - assert your position. You don't have to be a jerk to be assertive, though - keep that in mind. Smile. Treat them like gold. Write them long letters espousing your genuine interest and passion in them. But also keep them on their toes by being playful and smart and poke fun at them - being the right amount of a jerk works.

You need to find the right balance.

Just make them feel comfortable - and you can only do that by just being you.

Take me for example - I am super lame. I am ridiculously dorky. I tell bad jokes all the time. My sense of humor can be very perverted. I hide behind pillows at times. I'm also ticklish over 95% of my body. But you know what? I make it work - because I use all of that to my advantage. I don't try to lie about who I am - and once I let them know those weaknesses I turn their heads by being extremely calm, collected, confident, and not necessarily dominating - but my presence is noticed by the level of tact and composure that makes them curious about what's going on in my mind.

very well said, you forgot the part where you must at least make it into her aquaintance list. No girl is going to be instantly attracted to a stranger, and some of the reasons I deny offers is because I barely know them, and too much eye contact can get a girl annoyed, mostly the quiet ones. coming from a woman herself, most of us are evasive and say the opposite of what we want. I know, pretty confusing. Its like having a guy crush on you, making you annoyed, then when he stops we secretly want them to crush on us again. I admit we are hard to understand 0.o
  • Like 1

very well said, you forgot the part where you must at least make it into her aquaintance list. No girl is going to be instantly attracted to a stranger, and some of the reasons I deny offers is because I barely know them, and too much eye contact can get a girl annoyed, mostly the quiet ones. coming from a woman herself, most of us are evasive and say the opposite of what we want. I know, pretty confusing. Its like having a guy crush on you, making you annoyed, then when he stops we secretly want them to crush on us again. I admit we are hard to understand 0.o

Thanks!

You have a good point about eye contact. My girlfriend is a super quiet, bookish type, so I understand.

And I've caught on that standard that when a girl is upset and says 'nothing', it means everything is wrong.

Body language, tone of voice, etc is important in understanding what a woman truly means.

And you're correct.. You have to be friends before you can be anything else.

As my older brother, who's 34, has always told me - "If you want to pick up chicks, just be their friend."

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 2

For true love, loyalty and companionship......buy a Labrador!

• Like 1

That's his problem, you don't pursue girls. You let them know you're interested then walk away, they have to come to you or it's all a wasted effort.

Why? Because women claim to love a sensitive and caring man, but that is a lie. They want to strong, bad boy.

When it comes to the quality of upbringing someone receives they often have nothing to compare it against. Many women who grow up in households where they were treated badly by their fathers dont even realise they've been mistreated. They think its normal and they look for boyfriends and husbands who treat them in the same way believing they are the ideal man. This type of woman is attracted to men that treat her badly, put her down, mock her, bully her and is likely to end up married to a criminal or waste of space (not the alpha male). Often they fall pregnant before they get their wits about them (about 25-30 years old for a woman) but by then its too late as shes trapped.

If you have a woman brought up in a decent household she'll resent being treated poorly as she'll know it isnt normal. This type of woman picks the alpha males not bad boys or those pretending to be bad boys. She goes for real not fake confidence, intelligence, social status, occupation, attractiveness and wealth. The rest arent even in with a shout.

I would ignore the junk on the internet. If you believe in it then to get a decent girlfriend/boyfriend you have to treat them badly. Ask yourself if you're really that interested in someone thats going to be abusive towards you? Most people arent and most people arent daft enough to believe that bad boy behaviour is what leads to success in life. It leads to warnings, dismissals, going from job to job and criminal records.

What attracts girls? Good looks, youth, a full head of hear, muscularity, and, of course, money. If you ain't got those things, sorry. You ain't alone.

My advise to him would be to stop bathing/showering everyday.

2/3 of women will start complaining that he stinks the other 1/3 will be all over him.

I've never had any trouble with women, but then again, I am pretty confident in myself.

You must remember confidence is key. If you can't muster even a little, consider yourself already defeated.

I think confidence works like a magnet on them too.

Anyone want an experienced female's experience?

Only twice have I dated a guy who overtly pursued me and asked me out repeatedly... the first one I went out with his to get him to shut up and stop bugging me. And the second turned into a relationship that I didn't want in the first place and it was an unmitigated disaster.

Other than that, the only men I've dated are those that I pursued. The funny part? Most of them don't know they were pursued at all. Guys need to watch and learn from the oh so subtle signs women throw out to them.

• Like 6

Guest Nathan DiYorio

Erm, not all women are the same and they won't all respond to the same stuff.

I can't speak from my girlfriend's perspective on what covinced her to be with me, but here's what I did which I'm sure contributed:

Made her aware of my feelings for her, kept her aware of my feelings for her.

Invited her to hang out with me on a regular basis.

Made sure to get a gift for her birthday.

Surprised her with goodies on Valentine's Day.

Really, just make your feelings aware, remind her what they are (unless she's made it clear that she has no interest/is with someone else), and otherwise be her friend. It's trickier if you do this in a different order and try to be her friend first, but it can still work out. I think most successful relationships if you ask about their history, you're going to hear that they were friends first.

It's also important not to fixate on a single person. I don't mean dating around with tons of people, but it's healthy not to spend lots of time waiting for someone to make up their mind. Really just don't treat it as a life or death situation.

I had two experiences going to college in the States with coeds back in the 1960s when I knew nothing about girls except I was willing to learn. In both cases I did no pursuing and in fact was way too shy, but was pleasantly surprised at how it seemed to happen anyway. Of course now I know kinda what may have happened. Anyway I learned a lot.

When the time came for me to get married to the girl I had had chosen for me by my parents from the home village (whom I had met but just barely), I knew what to do and we hit it off famously. She said she had never dreamed a man could give her such pleasure (of course that was what the American girls taught). We stayed together the rest of her life and she never had any idea I wasn't as innocent and she.

I vividly recall my first date with the future Mrs.E. I was met at the garden gate by her father brandishing a shotgun which he thrust into my arms saying, "There ya go boy - don't use it on her unless you really have to!"

Incidentally, Mrs.E says that she's never been worried about me being unfaithful to her. She says I'd be like a dog chasing a speeding car - In the unlikely event of my actually catching it, I wouldn't know what to do with it!

• Like 2

What attracts girls? Good looks, youth, a full head of hear, muscularity, and, of course, money. If you ain't got those things, sorry. You ain't alone.

thats not all accurate, I have seen girls with skinny lads and smaller than me, all you need is a good understanding