Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

Im intrested to know where the governor hid, and the first ep was good :D cant wait for the next one

• Like 1

I was talking about Beth, Maggie's sister,

not crazy clara and yes, it was just a head in the bag so I don't know why crazy clara thought she could feed it. LOL.

so thats what it was, I was thinking a baby or something

Im intrested to know where the governor hid, and the first ep was good :D cant wait for the next one

He's casually hunting zombies with his one eye.

Somewhere.. :P

• Like 1

He's casually hunting zombies with his one eye.

Somewhere.. :P

or getting an army ready to attack again :0 wouldn't be surprised since hes got nothing to lose while rick has so much to lose Edited by Himawari69

I suspect they wont have the governor creep back in to the plot until late in the season or next season.

I suspect they wont have the governor creep back in to the plot until late in the season or next season.

I think we see the man this week althoug I know I could be dead wrong since anything is possible in this series.

Edited by Merc14

I'm looking forward to the development of this new plot with virus - Governor can stay in hiding for awhile, I'm in no hurry for his shannigans just yet.

I'm looking forward to the development of this new plot with virus - Governor can stay in hiding for awhile, I'm in no hurry for his shannigans just yet.

Spoiler code since we have people from all over teh globe but yeah, I agree with you, the virus in the water will be huge.

Spoiler code since we have people from all over teh globe but yeah, I agree with you, the virus in the water will be huge.

I would have needed it if I had been specific about what virus I was talking about - aka: Zombie virus or new virus, lol.

I would have needed it if I had been specific about what virus I was talking about - aka: Zombie virus or new virus, lol.

PITA I know. the guy's eyes turned golden, not a normal zombie trait. Super z's on the way

• Like 1

PITA I know. the guy's eyes turned golden, not a normal zombie trait. Super z's on the way

I'm hoping for some super speed and/or signs of intelligence from this new breed. The one at the fence had an interestingly intense and focussed stare.

• Like 2

I'm hoping for some super speed and/or signs of intelligence from this new breed. The one at the fence had an interestingly intense and focussed stare.

Oh yeah! This year is heading to nasty. :clap:

• Like 3

and the blood

Three minutes to the new episode!

Can't wait to see what happens.

I really liked this weeks episode.

I like how they are now having to fight disease and zombies and the basic requirements for survival. And Rick was so sad about killing his pigs he was just happy as a pig farmer. And I think its the little girl who had been feeding rats to the zombies at the fence, she was naming them last episode. I think its smart to let carol teach the children.

I guess the idea of the virus upgrading can be ruled out. Loved the new ep, cant wait for the next one :)

I enjoy the realism of the disease. I even liked that character development with Michonne. I'm assuming she had a very small infant at one point. Maggie's sister was talking about how you always see widowers or parents but no children. I can't imagine having a baby and losing it to a zombie. That's absolutely horrible. It was cool to see Rick give Carl that gun though.

• Like 1

I enjoy the realism of the disease. I even liked that character development with Michonne. I'm assuming she had a very small infant at one point. Maggie's sister was talking about how you always see widowers or parents but no children. I can't imagine having a baby and losing it to a zombie. That's absolutely horrible. It was cool to see Rick give Carl that gun though.

I initially was giggling at Michonnes aversion to the baby, but then it got real when she started to cry, and the realization of how much more shem use have lost, dawns on you. And I felt bad about the pigs too. I was wondering if the virus is somehow in the stuff they're growing, and the pigs ate it, and the people are eating both.... It's a conundrum

How did this not get more press?!?

It's two weekends from now, and they're almost all going to be there!!!

http://www.walkerstalkercon.com/

Is no one paying attention /\ to this.

All the major characters will be there, as will peeps from other living dead series.

Barbara, as in THEY RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA, is even going to be there.

Along with Rick, Michonne, Daryl,........

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

All the major characters will be there, as will peeps from other living dead series.

Darn. I wish I could go. <3

If only they had Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as well.

• Like 2

sounds so awesome :0 i don't really know any of the other people, only the walking dead cast, wish i could be there!
  • Like 1

YEAH Hershell

Tough stuff Carl

Damn it Glenn

Holy **** Carol

Go Daryl Go

• Like 2