Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army briefing "Americans are threat"

OverSword

I'd wager this was aimed at the guys who just received riot training. Same army base. But nothing to worry about, right? This obviously is nothing for Americans to be concerned about right? Don't be stupid you sheeple. This is worrisome in the extreme.

from the article:

A new Fox News report issued today says soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood were told that Christians and conservative political advocates are a threat to the nation. They were also informed that pro-life advocates are “radical.”

From the report by Todd Starnes:

A soldier who attended the Oct. 17th briefing told me the counter-intelligence agent in charge of the meeting spent nearly a half hour discussing how evangelical Christians and groups like the American Family Association were “tearing the country apart.”

The soldier told me he fears reprisals and asked not to be identified. He said there was a blanket statement that donating to any groups that were considered a threat to the military and government was punishable under military regulations.

original article here http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/23/does-army-consider-christians-tea-party-terror-threat/

read more here http://www.lifenews.com/2013/10/23/army-briefing-tells-soldiers-christians-and-pro-lifers-are-a-radical-threat/

On the very base that was the site of mass murder carried out by a radicalized Muslim soldier, it is astonishing that it is evangelical groups that are being identified as a ‘threat.’

Wake up America

• Like 6

Ya have to wonder why Obam just fired NINE top ranking military men.

Maybe they were opposed to this, and he will put moles in their places.

• Like 9

I too was suspicious of that report.
  • Like 4

Most likely....

• Like 2

I'm waiting for Aztec or Thantos to chime in about how this is just normal and I'm a conspiracy nutjob reading too much into this.

Well?.........

• Like 5

I'm waiting for Aztec or Thantos to chime in about how this is just normal and I'm a conspiracy nutjob reading too much into this.

Well?.........

Actually, I'd bet they'd agree with you.

• Like 2

i do, agree it is suspisious at least, reminds me of stalins purges, when thousands of officers, were executed as enemy of the ppl.

numbers are different now, mesures are different, but idea is the same.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

100%. they need men who will play ball - not men with a conscious. This is the US military we're talking about.

• Like 5

If I remember correctly the US Military swears to defend the US Consitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic right? Well given the later part of that oath it makes sense that they would label some extreamist groups as threats. Not that they would act on it but it is their duty to make sure they define threats within their archs.

• Like 2

If I remember correctly the US Military swears to defend the US Consitution against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic right? Well given the later part of that oath it makes sense that they would label some extreamist groups as threats. Not that they would act on it but it is their duty to make sure they define threats within their archs.

You did not fail to disapoint me Thanato! :lol:
  • Like 1

I would need to see proof of this. "Some Soldier told me this" is not what I would call reliable. And why wouldn't the Army consider conservatives and the tea party the enemy? They are crippling the funds they need to train and operate.

• Like 2

What that I state the obvious and most likely reason? lol

That is how you see it, so yes, exactly for that.

And why wouldn't the Army consider conservatives and the tea party the enemy? They are crippling the funds they need to train and operate.

just....wow :passifier:

• Like 2

Wow? Are you saying sequestration is not hurting the Department of Defense? Anyways..if this story had a real source...it may make for a good debate.

• Like 2

i do, agree it is suspisious at least, reminds me of stalins purges, when thousands of officers, were executed as enemy of the ppl.

numbers are different now, mesures are different, but idea is the same.

worrying, isn't it?

And look, there's a pogrom going on in the NCIS* ATM too.

* Which I didn't even know was a real organisation, I knew they'd have to have something, but I thought the acronym was made up for TV.

• Like 1

This too belongs in the conspiracy file, unless some real sources could be placed.

Why wouldn't any real journalist, that are ready to pounce on any story that could get them noticed, be all over this?

100%. they need men who will play ball - not men with a conscious. This is the US military we're talking about.

They cannot fire all the men in the field though. The soldier may be trained to obey, but they've been balking as of late.

Between the govt screwing over their own vets, and tales of them being asked to maybe kill their own countrymen, they've been a bit testy.

• Like 2

worrying, isn't it?

And look, there's a pogrom going on in the NCIS* ATM too.

* Which I didn't even know was a real organisation, I knew they'd have to have something, but I thought the acronym was made up for TV.

Oh yeah its real. My mom got me into the show years ago, and explained how it was real to me.

I want to say the show JAG made the names up, but I'm not sure

• Like 2

This too belongs in the conspiracy file, unless some real sources could be placed.

Why wouldn't any real journalist, that are ready to pounce on any story that could get them noticed, be all over this?

Real journalisits, like at fox news who state the guy doesn't want to be named? Hmmmm...... Yeah, why don't they have that. Also I suppose the many government handbooks naming these same types of people as domestic terrorists means nothing. Pull it out supervike. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Real journalisits, like at fox news who state the guy doesn't want to be named? Hmmmm...... Yeah, why don't they have that. Also I suppose the many government handbooks naming these same types of people as domestic terrorists means nothing. Pull it out supervike.

You do realize that the 'news report' is from an opinion piece?....and that opinion fits with this 'poor persecuted christians' narrative that Fox loves to promote.

Like I say, until there are real reports, this belongs in the 'conspiracy' section.

• Like 2

I don't think there's much chance of a volunteer army ever turning against the people.

It's the only positive thing I see about having a volunteer army.

They never defended the constitution against Bush or Cheney.

• Like 4

I don't think there's much chance of a volunteer army ever turning against the people.

they will, in a heartbeat. i have no doubts about it. those few that wont will be removed.

• Like 1