Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO caught on deer camera in Louisiana

seeder

Ok something new to talk about, "UFO caught on deer camera in Louisiana"

The blurb under the video says

deer camera in Louisiana. Don't know what the heck it is. Never got anything like this on picture or video before from the deer cameras. The trees in the shot are about 35 yards away and there are other trees behind that, but very little.. I cant tell if the object is in front of the tree leaves or behind it.

UFO+Caught+on+Ddeer+Camera+in+Louisiana+-+October+2013.jpg

You really need to make this vid full screen

[media=]

[/media]

And yes, he has many other ufo vids...so praps just another hoaxer?

Edited by seeder

Knowing the YouTube community as I do, channels that present personal UFO videos either tend to be hoaxes or people screaming at TVs. There are exceptions of course, however its on the later side for me, so I'll do a little snooping about, and report my findings when I do.

However for this particular video, something that bugs me is how dim the points of light are. The camera is filming with light magnification, so any point of light will have no trouble being visible. The relative dimness, from my film knowledge, indicates the object is either incredibly far away (and be the size of a small town to take up that much space in the frame) or far more likely, it was added in later with an after affect (or simple color removal) and composited into the shot. The fact that trail cams are relatively still would make compositing a very easy job, I learned to do it in the first few weeks of my high school editing course.

• Like 3

aaahw shucks! For some reason, my computer at work just lets me see the first 2 seconds of this before losing its s**t...

at first glimpse it just looked like a light chain hung between two trees and moving in the wind...

Does it do any logic-defying movements later on?

aaahw shucks! For some reason, my computer at work just lets me see the first 2 seconds of this before losing its s**t...

at first glimpse it just looked like a light chain hung between two trees and moving in the wind...

Does it do any logic-defying movements later on?

Hehe, its only 11 secs long. No nothing spectacular really, just a few lights and thats it..

Hehe, its only 11 secs long. No nothing spectacular really, just a few lights and thats it..

3 hrs left until i'm free from work, i'll check it out back home!

• Like 1

Just passin'....

I've seen similar ones that were a reflection of the camera's own IR LED array... Depends on how the camera, leds, and its 'hide' were set up.. and whether perhaps the perp was manipulating a perspex/plexiglass/glass sheet in front of the camera to get the effect.. Without any provenance and technical details (oh what a surprise), this sort of stuff is pretty useless esp. when it comes from a Youtube 'collector' with a clear bias and who is unwilling to give any comments or background. All we are doing is giving him hits he doesn't deserve...

Undebunkable.. and unworthy of wasting much time.

How you know that's not the light bar on top of some good old boy's toy pick up?

• Like 4

Its a deer can, obviously set up during daylight conditions.

If the guy wanted to prove he saw an unexplained lighted object in his video, it would be nice to show us what the surrounding foliage looked like in the day time.

I

Ok something new to talk about, "UFO caught on deer camera in Louisiana"

The blurb under the video says

deer camera in Louisiana. Don't know what the heck it is. Never got anything like this on picture or video before from the deer cameras. The trees in the shot are about 35 yards away and there are other trees behind that, but very little.. I cant tell if the object is in front of the tree leaves or behind it.

You really need to make this vid full screen

And yes, he has many other ufo vids...so praps just another hoaxer?

I'm suspicious when all I see is the thing taking off. Why don't we see it hovering for example?

No twinkling or flashing either.

Not as convincing as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-aRaZyYbj4

It's movement was too erratic to make me believe it was intelligently controlled. Seems to be something hanging on a string

and lifted into view, or something along those lines, perhaps.

Edited by Realm
  • Like 1

This footage sent shivers down my spine because its a carbon copy of what I saw over 30 plus years ago in england..

the same amount of lights sporadically shining and the uncanny 'tilt' of the object.. was silent and slow in movement.

I don't believe its a camera flaw or trick.. In my own opinion the video footage is real.

This footage sent shivers down my spine because its a carbon copy of what I saw over 30 plus years ago in england..

the same amount of lights sporadically shining and the uncanny 'tilt' of the object.. was silent and slow in movement.

I don't believe its a camera flaw or trick.. In my own opinion the video footage is real.

Could you give me a comparison please between what you saw and this?

Could you give me a comparison please between what you saw and this?

Are you having an identity crisis issue? that's now the second profile image used in the last 2 times I popped on here this evening!! Surely this one is better for you?

82826177.jpg

How you know that's not the light bar on top of some good old boy's toy pick up?

Ah yes, I could definitely see that being the case.

Well lets look at the facts !

1. Deer cam= Good ole Southeren Boys.

2.Night time blurry film work= Lots of cheap beer`s being consumed .

3.Same-o-same-o-story= Boring ! AGAIN.

4. Time to get some real footage about E.T. `s PLEASE= Happy Uof Mers !

Other examples:

image257763741.jpgprtscr-capture_330.jpg

The first one is discussed here. When even mufon thinks it is debunked, then I think it's safe to say it was.. I'm not saying this debunks the video, just offering similar images.

• Like 3

Other examples:

The first one is discussed here. When even mufon thinks it is debunked, then I think it's safe to say it was.. I'm not saying this debunks the video, just offering similar images.

:tu: Great Find! Cheers

Definitely unknown at best.

Anecdotal information. My brother lives on 5 acres near where I live , east, central Florida. The area he lives in would be described as the 'sticks' and a lot of the folks that live in that area do a lot of hunting. As a result there are a lot of trail cams in the area. It is not a surprise but they all tend to mess with each other's trail cams in prankish ways. It certainly would be nearly infinitely more like that this is just a simple example of that than a spaceship from another world.

• Like 1

Are you having an identity crisis issue? that's now the second profile image used in the last 2 times I popped on here this evening!! Surely this one is better for you?

Didn't know you cared Seeder :lol:

• Like 1