Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The sun is a stargate

muffin2013

Hey, what ever it takes, right? :tsu:

That's the result of looking for confirmation instead of the truth. If UFOlogy would stop worrying about confirmation then it might begin to make some progress.

recent-giorgio-tsoukalos-300x225.jpg

I always thought he was impersonating this guy ...

Peter-Jurasik-as-Cetauri-Ambassador-Londo-Molarri-thewb.com_.jpg

Ever since the show's been canceled he's been toning down his hair. Coincidence?

Seriously for a moment, if we extrapolate that "faster than light" travel can be accomplished by using a "gravity bubble" around our ship to drop thought the fabric of space-time and pop up in a different location, then the assistance a massive gravity well such as our sun would mean that it would take less energy to drop the ship though the fabric of space-time. Of course what we are talking about would be the creation of a singularity bubble around our theoretical spacecraft, which does not address the enormous perturbations on nearby objects this would cause.

... and no, I do not believe the sun IS a stargate, but it makes for good science fiction.

Edited by Kahn

See, Z could learn from this, first hand examination of the subject at hand, brilliant idea D!!

Damn shame MID has moved on, he might have been able to action this. Solar Probe Plus is heading out in 4 or 5 years, we still have time!

I just wish they allowed us to name it in honor of MID.

I can't wait to see the results of that mission.

• Like 2

We can THers no law anywhere that would prohibit us From Naming it that ! "I so name SOLAR PROBE PLUS MID "

THere any time we talk about Solar Probe Plus from now on ITs to be Called by Our Name . MID of U/M Solar Probe Plus !

• Like 1

That they should never have been able to achieve with the tools they were supposed to have had. That no one has managed to replicate today with steel tools, never mind copper or bronze.............

And god knows they've tried, so many times.

• Like 2

Maybe there is some truth in the Anunakki theory..? I mean..I'm not into Darwins theory of evolution?? lets face it, if we were to have evolved from primitive ape..why in the world are we losing our body hair when nature would suggest that through colder climate we would infact begin to grow more hair ..?? and humans are getting taller through the ages..! These Anunakki beings were supposedly 7foot tall.

think in a few centuries we'll all be 7ft tall basketball players..?

• Like 1

Maybe there is some truth in the Anunakki theory..? I mean..I'm not into Darwins theory of evolution?? lets face it, if we were to have evolved from primitive ape..why in the world are we losing our body hair when nature would suggest that through colder climate we would infact begin to grow more hair ..?? and humans are getting taller through the ages..! These Anunakki beings were supposedly 7foot tall.

Not into his theory eh? Despite the fossil record... OK, I can see where this is going...

• Like 1

and humans are getting taller through the ages..! These Anunakki beings were supposedly 7foot tall.

Nope. Currently obesity is epidemic

3td6wi.jpg

Good call, that would have been a nice touch.

Me too, the next decade is going to be interesting I think.

Nope, no truth in it, one thing is you need to understand evolution before you decide if parts of it do not match up or not. It would appear that you do not. Losing body hair is no mystery, not sure why you think it is.

• Like 1

Nope. Currently obesity is epidemic

3td6wi.jpg

This comes from all the Cow Tipping,and DNA play ! THose pesky Aliens ! :alien::tu:

Interesting thread (for the most part) and not completely ridiculous as a concept.

If I was Bat Man and I wanted to invite you to my secret lair, without revealing its location I could cleverly conceal it from view with relative ease, but what good would it do to extend you an invitation when you have no chance of finding the way?

So yes, I could hide the entrance where it is impossible to see. --Or, I could obscure your line of sight with a blindfold or by simply putting my hand over your eyes and then I might even lead you in to a place you can not visit on your own. Imagine that.... Being brought into a dark place while the brightest of lights was right in front of your eyes as you approached....

Who could conceive of such a place and a simple way of hiding in plain sight?

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

~ The Son ~

If he told you, would he have to then kill you?

Edited by Jack Skellington

Interesting thread (for the most part) and not completely ridiculous as a concept.

If I was Bat Man and I wanted to invite you to my secret lair, without revealing its location I could cleverly conceal it from view with relative ease, but what good would it do to extend you an invitation when you have no chance of finding the way?

So yes, I could hide the entrance where it is impossible to see. --Or, I could obscure your line of sight with a blindfold or by simply putting my hand over your eyes and then I might even lead you in to a place you can not visit on your own. Imagine that.... Being brought into a dark place while the brightest of lights was right in front of your eyes as you approached....

Who could conceive of such a place and a simple way of hiding in plain sight?

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

~ The Son ~

If he told you, would he have to then kill you?

[media=]

[/media]

Did... did you just make a jesus post using Batman? :blink:

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

In Batman related news, I got a chorus of "I'm bored" from my students the other day - my response was "I'm Batman".

• Like 4

Not into his theory eh? Despite the fossil record... OK, I can see where this is going...

Nowhere.
  • Like 1

Maybe there is some truth in the Anunakki theory..? I mean..I'm not into Darwins theory of evolution??

What you mean is, you don't understand it.

• Like 1

Every day more and more people rejects Darwin theory. I guess smart people realized that we are more then apes. Im glad that my biology teacher point to us flaws of Darwin theory.

Edited by vola

Every day more and more people rejects Darwin theory. I guess smart people realized that we are more then apes.

yes, we're two million years worth of evolution different to apes. Or even that common ancestor we share with apes.
  • Like 1

yes, we're two million years worth of evolution different to apes. Or even that common ancestor we share with apes.

Recent studies confirmed that Erectus was more like baboon.

• Like 1

What you mean is, you don't understand it.

Or it's totally unsupportable.

More missing pieces than a second hand jig-saw.

• Like 1

There are a million unanswered questions on Darwinism. By analogy it's a one dimensional view of a 3 dimensional picture.

• Like 1

Or it's totally unsupportable.

More missing pieces than a second hand jig-saw.

Darwin "theory" become like new religion which is highly dangerous. Only the fittest survive. No moral values at all. Eugenics and Technocracy.

Edited by vola

Darwin "theory" become like new religion which is highly dangerous. Only the fittest survive. No moral values at all.

It makes no mention of a human blueprint, genetic modifications in history perverse or otherwise, and it completely fails to deal with step changes between hominid strains that are in some cases huge.

What Are the Top Ten Problems with Darwinian Evolution?

Read More

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2012/07/what_are_the_to_1062011.html

• Like 1