Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien artifacts disclosed by Mexican Govs. !

darkbreed

Finally it is happening!!! Mexican governments are REVEALING Alien artifacts and objects as first state in the world!!

All info and videos taken from:

http://alternanews.n...strial-objects/

Excerpt:

Mayan secrets of alien connection to be unmasked by Mexican Government in ’2013′?

Recently there has been a substantial amount of suspicious fascination with what is apparently full disclosure from the Mexican government in regards to never before seen Mayan items obviously depicting aliens and spacecraft.

Press-conference Presentation by scientists of the Alien Artifacts disclosed by Mexican Governments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQebYsYXCU

The Mexican government is delivering state-held secrets about the end-of the Mayan calendar. The information — secured for 80 years — is likely to reveal Mayan values in future catastrophes and wisdom known as ‘scary.’

‘The Mayans used to make one pyramid over another,’ tourist minister for the Mexican state of Campeche Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado told TheWrap. ‘In the website at Calakmul, workers for INAH [the National Institute of Anthropology and History] have identified areas in the pyramid that have never been observed or explored before.

Visual presentation of all artifacts in high definition and quality:

Full story:

This is some AMAZING stuff!! Does this mean the good guys are getting into the power and the elite?

mayan-alien-artifact-statue-head.jpg

Well, I'm convinced.

• Like 3

I have a feeling the real secret is Lama poo was used to make the artifacts look old.

Its hard for me to not believe this is a hoax. I have to look in to this

If it is not a hoax then im going to have to do some serious thinking.

Press-conference Presentation by scientists of the Alien Artifacts disclosed by Mexican Governments:

lol... nassim haramein?

so where do I see an official from the Mexican Government(s) revealing the artifacts?

Finally it is happening!!! Mexican governments are REVEALING Alien artifacts and objects as first state in the world!!

Which Mexican governments? And when did they start having more than one?

• Like 2

mayan-alien-artifact-statue-head.jpg

Well, I'm convinced.

Nice shades!--for an alien, . . . . .

But seriously, folks. Now's the time I could pontificate that Bill Clinton is a reptilian and the entire GOP caucus in both the US House and Senate are the "good guys" maneuvering for a return to peaceable and prosperous Atlantean times. But I won't.

I will say: I cut my 'paranormal' teeth on Edgar Cayce, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle and then von Daniken and the AA's. I feel like the traffic cop waving on the rubberneckers gazing at a minor fender bender: "Nothing to see here. Keep it movin'!"

The patina of Mexican government (that bastion of honesty and integrity) endorsement and the pseudo-scientific bilingual power-point presentation seems, to me, like lipstick on the proverbial pig.

Ah, but to each his or her own, I always---acck! The Greys! They're hereeeeeee. . . . .

• Like 1

lol... nassim haramein?

Since when did having an Arabic name preclude one from being a charlatan?

P.S. Do your avatar cats give lessons? Classic!

• Like 1

All info and videos taken from:

Excerpt:

Mayan secrets of alien connection to be unmasked by Mexican Government in ’2013′?

Recently there has been a substantial amount of suspicious fascination with what is apparently full disclosure from the Mexican government in regards to never before seen Mayan items obviously depicting aliens and spacecraft.

The Mexican government is delivering state-held secrets about the end-of the Mayan calendar. The information — secured for 80 years — is likely to reveal Mayan values in future catastrophes and wisdom known as ‘scary.’

‘The Mayans used to make one pyramid over another,’ tourist minister for the Mexican state of Campeche Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado told TheWrap. ‘In the website at Calakmul, workers for INAH [the National Institute of Anthropology and History] have identified areas in the pyramid that have never been observed or explored before.

Visual presentation of all artifacts in high definition and quality:

Full story:

This is some AMAZING stuff!! Does this mean the good guys are getting into the power and the elite?

It's been a long time coming but who can really say they are surprised?

Those artifacts cannot be attributed to the influence of Hollywood now can they?

Maybe some will argue they point regardless.

First of all, in the THIRD caption the word THERE should be spelled THEY'RE. That shows some ignorance in spelling, of which I don't think the gov't or if this was an official video, would overlook.

Edited by trudoug

First of all, in the THIRD caption the word THERE should be spelled THEY'RE. That shows some ignorance in spelling, of which I don't think the gov't or if this was an official video, would overlook.

Their Mexican, though.

Since when did having an Arabic name preclude one from being a charlatan?

P.S. Do your avatar cats give lessons? Classic!

ah yes the lolcats, in this instance they're arguing about the black whole....

The Black Whole

He is featured in the self-directed Gaiam film The Black Whole, a 2011 documentary-type movie starring Haramein and his "vacuum is the key to everything" nonsense theory. In the movie, he addresses the little he understands of quantum mechanics, the phi ratio, tetrahedrons, symmetries in the structure of the vacuum, and, of course, black holes, which, according to Haramein, are everywhere and everything; we are constantly appearing and disappearing at the speed of light, so, half of the time, we are vacuum, made of "blocks" of 64 tetrahedrons, arranged in such a way that a mini-black hole is created right at the centre of each block, thus proving that we all have four sides.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nassim_Haramein

Their Mexican, though.

I see what you did there LOL