Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama purging Military

Drayno

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/

WASHINGTON – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

“There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester,” Brady told WND.

“They are purging everyone, and if you want to keep your job, just keep your mouth shut,” one source told WND.

Not only are military service members being demoralized and the ranks’ overall readiness being reduced by the Obama administration’s purge of key leaders, colonels – those lined up in rank to replace outgoing generals – are quietly taking their careers in other directions.

• Like 2

I think the reason he and his administration are doing this, is they want to get rid of any commander or general who openly support the Constitution, and won't confiscate our firearms or fire on civilians under orders.....He wants people in there that will do their bidding.....Right now, most military won't fire on civilians even under direct orders....So he's purging them from the ranks...

That's my theory at any rate....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 6

That is undoubtably the worst conspiracy theory I've heard yet. If the only information you're getting is from an extreme right-wing website then you are in deep trouble my friend. I think I counted at least ten lies while reading the article. Brace yourselves Unexplained Mysteries readers, I think the right-wing nut jobs have struck again. Do you actually believe that sh*#t? Time to put your sophomore critical thinking cap on and maybe spend some time reading the Economist, or any other centrist media outlet and get your facts straight. Please don't pollute this website with your ignorance. Sorry; you put yourself out there, take the heat mister!

• Like 2

That is undoubtably the worst conspiracy theory I've heard yet. If the only information you're getting is from an extreme right-wing website then you are in deep trouble my friend. I think I counted at least ten lies while reading the article. Brace yourselves Unexplained Mysteries readers, I think the right-wing nut jobs have struck again. Do you actually believe that sh*#t? Time to put your sophomore critical thinking cap on and maybe spend some time reading the Economist, or any other centrist media outlet and get your facts straight. Please don't pollute this website with your ignorance. Sorry; you put yourself out there, take the heat mister!

258Troll_spray.jpg

• Like 4

lol, you beat me to it, Kowalski

are you 12???

• Like 1

lol, you beat me to it, Kowalski

are you 12???

Naw, he's probably 30 and still living in his Mom's basement.... ;)

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to be rude, because someone has a different opinion, or a different political affiliation.....

Edited by Kowalski

Year: 2013 (9, so far).

1. Marine Col. Daren Margolin – Quantico – Oct. 18, 2013. Was in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion.

2. Marine Major General C.M.M. Gurganus – Oct. 12, 2013. Commander

Regional Command Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in

Afghanistan.

3. AF Major Gen. Michael Carey – Oct. 8, 2013. 2-star commander of 20th

Air Force. 3 wings of ICBMs. 450 nukes. Covered 3 AF bases across

nation.

4. Navy Vice-Admiral Tim Guardina – Oct. 9, 2013. 3-star vice-commander

all US nuclear forces (land/air/sea). Relieved of command. Demoted in

rank to 2-stars.

5. Marine Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant – September 2013. Director

of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander

of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan.

6. Marine Col. James Christmas – July 18, 2013. Commanded 22nd Marine

Expeditionary Unit. Also, commanded the new Special-Purpose Marine

Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit.

7. Army Brigadier General Bryan Roberts – May 2013. Commander, Ft. Jackson, SC.

8. Marine Gen. James Mattis – May 2013. Chief of CentCom.

9. Army Major General Ralph Baker – April 2013. Commander of Joint Task

Force Horn of Africa at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa

• Like 2

9...holy crap. 2 or 3 might raise some eyebrows, but nine?

• Like 1

9...holy crap. 2 or 3 might raise some eyebrows, but nine?

Year: 2012

1. Marine General John R. Allen – Nov. 13, 2012. Commander, ISAF – International Security Assistance Force.

2. Army General David Petraeus – Nov. 9, 2012. Commander, International

Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan

(USFOR-A). Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012.

3. Navy Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette – Oct. 27, 2102. Commander, USS

John C. Stennis strike group. Relieved within a day or so of Benghazi.

4. Army General Carter F. Ham – Oct. 18, 2012. Commander, AFRICOM. Relieved during Benghazi from direct command of AFRICOM.

Naval Officers (all in 2012)

1. Cmdr. Derick Armstrong, Commander, guided missile destroyer USS The Sullivans.

2. Cmdr. Martin Arriola, Commander, USS Porter.

3. Capt. Antonio Cardoso, Commander, of Training Support Center San Diego.

4. Capt. James CoBell, Commander, Oceana Naval Air Station’s Fleet Readiness Ctr. Mid-Atl.

5. Cmdr. Joseph E. Darlak, Commander, USS Vandegrift.

6. Cmdr. Franklin Fernandez, Commander, Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24.

7. Cmdr. Ray Hartman, Commander, amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry.

8. Cmdr. Jon Haydel, Commander, USS San Diego.

9. Cmdr. Diego Hernandez, Commander, ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming.

10. Cmdr. Lee Hoey, Commander, Navy Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego.

11. Cmdr. Dennis Klein, Commander, submarine USS Columbia.

12. Capt. Marcia “Kim” Lyons, Commander, Naval Health Clinic New England.

13. Capt. Chuck Litchfield, Commander, USS Essex.

14. Capt. Robert Marin, Commander, USS Cowpens.

15. Capt. Sean McDonell, Commander, Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Const. Battalion 14.

16. Cmdr. Corrine Parker, Commander, Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1.

17. Capt. Lisa Raimondo, Commander, Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, Md.

18. Capt. Jeffrey Riedel, Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program.

19. Cmdr. Sara Santoski, Commander, Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15.

20. Cmdr. Sheryl Tannahill, Commander, Navy Operational Support Center Nashville.

21. Cmdr. Michael Ward, Commander, USS Pittsburgh.

22. Capt. Michael Wiegand, Commander, Southwest Regional Maintenance Center.

23. Capt. Ted Williams, Commander, Mount Whitney.

24. Cmdr. Jeffrey Wissel, Commander, of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1.

Plus Army Gen. David D. McKiernan – 2009. First 4-star relieved since Truman relieved MacArthur in the Korean War after MacArthur advocated using nuclear weapons.. He commanded in Afghanistan.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Whaaaw! Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry about that. In fact I am a female in my mid fifties who actually reads controversial material, all the time, to learn some perspective on any given subject. I was in the Military in my day, and we had some bad officers then as we do now. I think it will always be that way. But to interpret these so-called bad officers being put out to pasture as a sign of an Obama plot to seize control of the military is absolutely incredulous proposition. Do you actually believe George Bush or any other president was any better at being Command-in-chief? Or do you just have a thing about our current Commander-in-chief being black, or not coming from a Military Academy, or wanting to bring our fellow veteran's home from these wars, or him being a Liberal etc.etc. Which one is it? Obviously you have spent 0 hours researching your material, or fact checking it. Am I being mean? Spiteful? Angry? Maybe, but I guess Gingko was actually doing us a favor for bringing this article to light ( sorry Ginko, I did go back to your post and saw that you hadn't actually endorsed this guys inflammatory rhetoric ). Some things just chap my ass, and ignorant douchbags like Maj. General Brady really chap em' bad. I wonder how many troops he interviewed before coming to this opinion? Probably three. Troll ya later. I just read your last post, and the speed at which you came up with the names and ranks of these officers leads me to believe you are in fact Maj. Gen. Brady (Retired). Talk about a troll. Can you go back a few more years and list some more? How about on baby Bushs' watch, or Clintons, or papa Bushs' or you get the idea. Got to get this info out somehow, seeing as how WND doesn't have that large a readership. Nice plan, it just doesn't work that well.

Edited by AynRandSucks
  • Like 3

Actually, after reading about these various officers, I think there is nothing political at all. I see people with gambling problems, people accidentally shooting a firearm in their office, adultery, etc. There were only a couple that are listed as "loss of confidence" but that could be anything.

• Like 2

no arrests, no charges.

USCMJ shields military from a lot of civilian laws. Lord knows me and my friends benefited from that a fair amount in my military days. But said behaviour can effect your career, especially the higher up you are on the food chain- where image is everything.

• Like 1

I think the current military has vastly let this country down. When they should have been battling it, the Patriot Act was put in place, which diminished our US Constitution. When the NDAA was presented and voted upon, the military today was strangely and dubiously quiet.

The USA military is not what it was designed to be. And they no longer have my support.

Generals are the very LAST people I would trust.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

WND - World Nut Daily - spreading lies and disinformation for years. I'm sorry that they want to discriminate against women and other minorities. They're a dying breed.

Whaaaw! Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry about that. In fact I am a female in my mid fifties who actually reads controversial material, all the time, to learn some perspective on any given subject. I was in the Military in my day, and we had some bad officers then as we do now. I think it will always be that way. But to interpret these so-called bad officers being put out to pasture as a sign of an Obama plot to seize control of the military is absolutely incredulous proposition. Do you actually believe George Bush or any other president was any better at being Command-in-chief? Or do you just have a thing about our current Commander-in-chief being black, or not coming from a Military Academy, or wanting to bring our fellow veteran's home from these wars, or him being a Liberal etc.etc. Which one is it? Obviously you have spent 0 hours researching your material, or fact checking it. Am I being mean? Spiteful? Angry? Maybe, but I guess Gingko was actually doing us a favor for bringing this article to light ( sorry Ginko, I did go back to your post and saw that you hadn't actually endorsed this guys inflammatory rhetoric ). Some things just chap my ass, and ignorant douchbags like Maj. General Brady really chap em' bad. I wonder how many troops he interviewed before coming to this opinion? Probably three. Troll ya later. I just read your last post, and the speed at which you came up with the names and ranks of these officers leads me to believe you are in fact Maj. Gen. Brady (Retired). Talk about a troll. Can you go back a few more years and list some more? How about on baby Bushs' watch, or Clintons, or papa Bushs' or you get the idea. Got to get this info out somehow, seeing as how WND doesn't have that large a readership. Nice plan, it just doesn't work that well.

He has sacked 197 in 5 years. Including a disproportionate number of general officers. I long ago quit trying to figure this man out except that his actions make him seem to be an incredible narcissist. He has an ego the size of Texas and if you cross him in any way he is petty enough to go after you - even illegally (note the IRS targeting). The truly incredible aspect is that he's up against an "opposition" so emasculated and docile that they will stand for NOTHING.
  • Like 2

Funny how you have alot of people upset with what the military is doing, then supposedly these generals get fired and everyone is up in arms about it. Perhaps it's a good thing.

only for the ones doing it, not for you, however

I just don't see how it's bad. Also, if gays and lesbians or women want to join the military, it shouldn't be considered negative. It's probably just only those who had a previous problem with them anyways. So it's see you later to those who oppose it. Nothing really wrong with that.

• Like 1