Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama purging Military

Drayno

Id bet the farm that everyone of these people checked the no box when asked if they would disarm and or fire on the American people.

• Like 2

Id bet the farm that everyone of these people checked the no box when asked if they would disarm and or fire on the American people.

Precisely. At least that's what I personally believe.

My grandpa was a Full-Colonel and was asked to be a General in the USAF, but declined.

I feel like he knew the hypocrisy of being in charge and didn't want that on his conscience.

Much less on top of every thing he had done in Vietnam as a Fighter Pilot.

It's been 30+ years since he retired and about 5 since he died..

He'd be disgusted with this country today. He voted for McCain (as much as I hate McCain) versus Obama.

He saw the Hitler-esque qualities; he taught the Luftwaffe Aces from WWII how to fly Jets in the 1950's.

(I still have a rifle he acquired in Germany)

Obama's a relatively young, persuasive, great orator...

I'm not saying Obama is Hitler, but America has really changed dramatically since he's been around..

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

After looking up the people on the list, I feel safe on taking that bet.

• Like 1

But facts just get ignored when one is trying to draw parallels between Obama and Hitler, or Stalin.

If Obama is going to become the dictator many of you think he is, he better get his butt in gear. Six years into his Presidency, he's only got two more years for his master plan.

• Like 1

But facts just get ignored when one is trying to draw parallels between Obama and Hitler, or Stalin.

If Obama is going to become the dictator many of you think he is, he better get his butt in gear. Six years into his Presidency, he's only got two more years for his master plan.

I never have thought of him as a dictator - he doesn't have enough character even for that imo. What he IS..is a small man in a very large job and in so deep he is damaging our country tremendously through his ineptitude and pettiness.
  • Like 2

Again, I'm not saying he his - he just has a few similar qualities. Mostly oratory abilities.

He hasn't united the nation to the level Hitler did with Germany - and probably never will.

I'm in favor of leaning toward's and then's response about how he's a small man with a big ego.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Again, I'm not saying he his - he just has a few similar qualities. Mostly oratory abilities.

He hasn't united the nation to the level Hitler did with Germany - and probably never will.

I'm in favor of leaning toward's and then's response about how he's a small man with a big ego.

You seriously gave me a good laugh. Anyone who has a good speaking voice is now comparable to Hitler?! That's a good basis for an argument right there. You know why he hasn't united the nation like Hitler? Because some people think he is Hitler.

• Like 1

You seriously gave me a good laugh. Anyone who has a good speaking voice is now comparable to Hitler?! That's a good basis for an argument right there. You know why he hasn't united the nation like Hitler? Because some people think he is Hitler.

Don't put words in my mouth. :P

Anyone who has good oratory abilities doesn't equal Hitler.

I'm saying that's one quality he has that in conjunction with his best friend: the media, that is a shared trait with Hitler.

But question Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandals, the NSA scandals - he's no saint.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

I'm saying that's one quality he has that in conjunction with his best friend: the media, that is a shared trait with Hitler.

But question Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandals, the NSA scandals - he's no saint.

Alright, so now every leader in good standing with the media is also comparable? What you're saying makes no sense. And of course he's no saint. As I recall, neither were the last few presidents. He could be purging the military because of the wars they may want, while the American people protest those wars. Stalin had a purge, but I don't see anyone comparing him to Stalin. But I think the media knows that people are more aware of Hitler, so they use him as an example, and continue this evil Obama comparison nonsense. And the media in Hitler's day was probably very one sided. Nothing but propaganda for, and only for Hitler.

Edited by andy4

Or maybe he is purging the military due to the end of one war, and the near end of another? Or maybe due to the fact that the military has been in the process of downsizing for the past year due to sequestration? I don't know...maybe I'm just stating the obvious here.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, Benghazi. Where are the survivors of Benghazi ???

Why haven't they testified in the U.S. Senate yet? What is going on ???

Senator Lindsay Graham is throwing a fit.

----------

BTW, Fast and Furious = Attack on the 2nd Amendment + Smear The Gun Dealers

IRS Scandal = Lois Lerner Taking The 5th, then retiring after attacking The Tea Party

IRS

I

Refuse to

Speak

Alright, so now every leader in good standing with the media is also comparable? What you're saying makes no sense. And of course he's no saint. As I recall, neither were the last few presidents. He could be purging the military because of the wars they may want, while the American people protest those wars. Stalin had a purge, but I don't see anyone comparing him to Stalin. But I think the media knows that people are more aware of Hitler, so they use him as an example, and continue this evil Obama comparison nonsense. And the media in Hitler's day was probably very one sided. Nothing but propaganda for, and only for Hitler.

Not necessarily. Although I think the Left vs Right paradigm is played out, he's the poster boy of the Left.

The corporate-owned media protects him and his cronies because the media is just an extended propaganda machine.

Whether by twisting the facts or assuming a false narrative they provide disinformation - not clarity.

All the while rarely criticizing the president; exclude Faux news and those phonies.

The thing about Stalin was he executed his political opponents or sent them to Siberia. Heck, he even assassinated his successor whom he would go on vacation with every year - Sergey Kirov - whom he thought as a son - because he questioned Stalin in public - which Stalin felt undermined his position of power that he had clung to for so long after the death of Lenin and the exile of Trotsky. The great purges of the late 1930's would be a moot comparison because Obama hasn't killed any of his opponents - only used the IRS to audit them, used the NSA to hack their e-mail accounts; including the Associated Press (although cite the Department of Justice for that one) - track their text messages, phone calls, Skype sessions - along with every one else including you and me. There is a database on virtually every one - including dossiers which correspond to things like 'No-fly lists' or the potential for 'Domestic Terrorism'.

Heck, just look at the shift of the Left-owned media and their narrative about 'Patriot Terrorists' after the LAX shooting.

And you are correct. You can thank Mr. Goebbels for that heavy onslaught of propaganda.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Not necessarily. Although I think the Left vs Right paradigm is played out, he's the poster boy of the Left.

The corporate-owned media protects him and his cronies because the media is just an extended propaganda machine.

Whether by twisting the facts or assuming a false narrative they provide disinformation - not clarity.

All the while rarely criticizing the president; exclude Faux news and those phonies.

The thing about Stalin was he executed his political opponents or sent them to Siberia. Heck, he even assassinated his successor whom he would go on vacation with every year - Sergey Kirov - whom he thought as a son - because he questioned Stalin in public - which Stalin felt undermined his position of power that he had clung to for so long after the death of Lenin and the exile of Trotsky. The great purges of the late 1930's would be a moot comparison because Obama hasn't killed any of his opponents - only used the IRS to audit them, used the NSA to hack their e-mail accounts; including the Associated Press (although cite the Department of Justice for that one) - track their text messages, phone calls, Skype sessions - along with every one else including you and me. There is a database on virtually every one - including dossiers which correspond to things like 'No-fly lists' or the potential for 'Domestic Terrorism'.

Heck, just look at the shift of the Left-owned media and their narrative about 'Patriot Terrorists' after the LAX shooting.

And you are correct. You can thank Mr. Goebbels for that heavy onslaught of propaganda.

Edit: Typo.

Oh I for sure agree with what you're saying. The media on both sides is absolutely propaganda. The only thing I'm trying to say is why did they need to bring up a Hitler comparison? That's just a little too much. And like you said, Stalin is incomparable because he killed or imprisoned opponents. Well... so did Hitler. Lol I know I'm the one who brought him up, but do you see my point now?

And some interesting history tidbit you had there too. Nice little read!

so than no one should be replacing them, right?

No, not right. You have to trim the fat but those positions have to be filled. If a company needs to save $200k, they can fire their CEO. Then you backfill positions by internal promotions but don't fill the job of the low man on the totem pole. Simple concept.

post-97335-0-75042700-1383656428_thumb.j

No, not right. You have to trim the fat but those positions have to be filled. If a company needs to save $200k, they can fire their CEO. Then you backfill positions by internal promotions but don't fill the job of the low man on the totem pole. Simple concept.

The military did at one point try to run itself after a business model but found too many budgetary problems and being a all voluntary force of arms had issues with personel and orders given.

The military did at one point try to run itself after a business model but found too many budgetary problems and being a all voluntary force of arms had issues with personel and orders given.

But what I explained is what occurs in the military on a daily basis at every level of rank. A promotion is a promotion, military or civilian. Everyone moves up, you don't backfill the lowest position (the lowest positions are almost always overstrengthed).

lol, i'm very well aware how corparations work, and if done the way you described you wont be in buissnes for long, you wanna hire someone better than you fired, and they don't come cheap, neither internal promotions save money in a long run. unless you get rid of entire dept, with all their managers, and workers. you can't compare military and corporation.

in reality ceo makes more, and workers\production is moved and outsourced. than you fire hundreds of workers stateside.

Edited by aztek

I think the reason he and his administration are doing this, is they want to get rid of any commander or general who openly support the Constitution, and won't confiscate our firearms or fire on civilians under orders.....He wants people in there that will do their bidding.....Right now, most military won't fire on civilians even under direct orders....So he's purging them from the ranks...

That's my theory at any rate....

And Obama may well know that the primary reason why the 1991 coup attempt against Gorbachev failed was because the commander of the spetzgroup refused point blank to obey orders and fire on civilians surrounding the parliament building, and General Grachev telling the coup plotters down the phone to go forth and multiply when they tried to order his division into Moscow to crush Yeltsin.

• Like 1