Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Order, Chaos, and The Middle Path

catalyst of change

Because you sound like you smoke mary jane.

Well now I know not to take you seriously.

Well now I know not to take you seriously.

Why? That's my serious opinion.

Why? That's my serious opinion.

Guess I shouldn't take that as an insult. Marijuana is used in occult practices and to erase borders/barriers within the mind. Aleister Crowley actually wrote about it. Plus your given perspective is only a mirror of yourself.

If you can control people can you lower the crime rate? Or are you the one increasing it?

• Like 1

I've left many groups and people behind now because they didn't care half as much as I do about these things or changing the world. I figured that if they are meant to or care enough, they will find their own way without my help but I can no longer spend excess psychic energy to keep things running almost on my own. So here I am now on a solo journey.

This is not the best of references, when you say you left them behind, do you mean as in deserted possible followers who began to question you?

Just asking.

• Like 2

This is not the best of references, when you say you left them behind, do you mean as in deserted possible followers who began to question you?

Just asking.

No lol. It was rather the opposite. There was nothing to question because I actually did some of my spiritual practices with them. I left for other reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess I shouldn't take that as an insult. Marijuana is used in occult practices and to erase borders/barriers within the mind. Aleister Crowley actually wrote about it. Plus your given perspective is only a mirror of yourself.

No my given perspective is a direct result of your writing. But of course it is a reflection of myself because it holds my opinion. You state the obvious. And I don't talk like I partake. TY.

• Like 1

No my given perspective is a direct result of your writing. But of course it is a reflection of myself because it holds my opinion. You state the obvious. And I don't talk like I partake. TY.

No, your perspective is direct result of the totality of your being. Has nothing to do with me. And yes. Anyways, to keep it simple, I don't smoke marijuana. I don't need it.

• 3 weeks later...

No, your perspective is direct result of the totality of your being. Has nothing to do with me. And yes. Anyways, to keep it simple, I don't smoke marijuana. I don't need it.

Actually my perspective can change just from turning my head. Anyway, ty for the answer FINALLY.

• Like 1

Actually my perspective can change just from turning my head. Anyway, ty for the answer FINALLY.

Is that so? Quite a small perspective but I can't deny that. And you're very very welcome.

Hey there,

Just coming to give you a bit of help and I mean no harm.

It sounds to me like you have given up hope for humainty or yourself. You know yourself that it is important in what you believe in, as believing goes a long way. Try to believe in love for the earth more so; write down what you believe and what you want to come about, the heavens will see this and will help your good-beliefs go a long way. I also sense that you have been feeling hopeless for a while now, and I advice you to go back to where you started your spiritual journey, because you will understand more so of humainty AND yourself. I am also sensing that you are very much so in touch with your inner-child, and this is great! but don't let hopelessness ruin it for you. Pick yourself up again, believe in yourself, and you will be back on top again. Please I beg of you to do this, as I do feel and understand what you are going through right now.

P.S watch it all grow in love and light, and keep in contact with me if you like... :)

Amy.

I'm not here for any sort of business with you Brian. I obviously asked questions of those interested in the topic. I've dealt with critics like you before on this site. It's not worth the time or energy to debate this. To the both of you or rather brian, what was the purpose of your comment(s) but to bring down another being you feel to be inferior, lesser, confused, less intelligent, lost in fantasy, etc? You judge me totally unaware of the reality I or anyone lives in. That is completely ignorant. Live your own life in your own world. That is fine by me. Disagree with me. Again, fine by me. But I will say that asking questions with a closed mind will allow one nothing new.They will resist change in their perspective and remain stagnant for if one's perspective changes, so must their world. Most people fear such a thing. I don't ask for you to believe me. That's the last thing for it's ignorance and false belief systems that have aided in corrupting society today. If the discussion wasn't directed towards you, then I don't see the need in your participation. It's almost as if you're annoyed by such posts lol. I see why a lot of people left this site now. It's not that they couldn't handle criticism. It's just that closed minds and these negative outputs made self development, faith in oneself and their practices, and progress more difficult. People will see in the coming days though.

I have read through your page on Kathulu Majik per your link, it appears that you want to indulge yourself with what you think is the mysticism of Aliester Crowley ("Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law") and also you still worship Allah (you are following Islam) at the same time. I know for a fact that this sort of pseudo mysticism is not allowed in Islam, and you might be looking for some harsh penalties there. There is no 'blak majik' in Islam, those people pray five times a day to be protected from the dark Satan. What you seem to have here is not in any wise derived from traditional Celtic or Saxon magic, these are purely Pagan pre-Christian nature based religions, or Earth religion. Simply said, they worship the creation rather than a creator. They have a saying that 'if you take a Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which it is written will disintegrate and the words will disappear. Our bible is the wind and the rain.'

No matter what you believe about yourself, that is all in your own head about what you can do to influence other people, and you sound like a real nutball to me. I have never heard of anybody going from group to group for six years, usually the minimum to be accepted into any mystical or magic practicing groups is a waiting period of traditionally a year and

a day. It's not surprising to anybody who would be savy about your beliefs or practice that you ended up on your own butt.

Edited by spacelizard667

That is not particularly true, and everybody who is part of drug culture is not involved in magic or Wicca. I know this for a fact. Whatever sort of spiritual journey you have been on is only that drug talking through your own brain. Magic is not a mirror of yourself.

I have read through your page on Kathulu Majik per your link, it appears that you want to indulge yourself with what you think is the mysticism of Aliester Crowley ("Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law") and also you still worship Allah (you are following Islam) at the same time. I know for a fact that this sort of pseudo mysticism is not allowed in Islam, and you might be looking for some harsh penalties there. There is no 'blak majik' in Islam, those people pray five times a day to be protected from the dark Satan. What you seem to have here is not in any wise derived from traditional Celtic or Saxon magic, these are purely Pagan pre-Christian nature based religions, or Earth religion. Simply said, they worship the creation rather than a creator. They have a saying that if you take a Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which it is written will disintegrate and the words will disappear. Our bible is the wind and the rain.

No matter what you believe about yourself, that is all in your own head about what you can do to influence other people, and you sound like a real nutball to me. I have never heard of anybody going from group to group for six years, usually the minimum to be accepted in mystical or magic practicing groups is traditionally a year and a day. It's not surprising that you ended up on your own.

For one I do not identify myself with any one magic or religious practice. I don't give a **** what is "allowed" in any other country or even my own. Nor do I care to change my own practices based on what others think. I do not worship anything in fact but do recognize that there is a most high in all of creation. I do not give away my energy at all unless I seek to aid certain people as I see fit, tear down my enemies, or invoke certain spiritual forces which require my energy. I don't now how you reached that conclusion.. As for the bible, I was raised as a christian but left the faith quite awhile ago. There is some truth if you learn to broaden your perspective to see it but those truths have been tampered with over time so that the religion is watered down. Anyone with an open third eye in church can see that. They also see much else which is off topic. Anyways, I'm not going to tell you what I've done for validation. I have cursed multiple people and their families at once and received clarification right after. I won't praise myself for it because I'm longer proud of myself for what I did in anger. Lol if you really believe I sound like a nutball, then you who's probably under the same spell as the majority of the masses will remain that way. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying something as crazy as I did it but there have been organizations around for a long time using the occult and spirituality against the human race. I've done my research. I've liberated myself in multiple ways. Keep looking for truth on your side of the river and that is all you will ever know. It concerns me not. And nowhere have I mentioned jumping from group to group. The one I myself started and decided to leave on my own terms has lasted for 4 years and still does. I did not leave it until my 4th year there. Know what you're talking. And I needed to be alone actually. You wouldn't believe how much faster I've progressed by being on my own and simply conversing with other spiritual brothers and sisters with information I've never even witnessed before.

That is not particularly true, and everybody who is part of drug culture is not involved in magic or Wicca. I know this for a fact. Whatever sort of spiritual journey you have been on is only that drug talking through your own brain. Magic is not a mirror of yourself.

Shut up. When did I say I was affiliated with drugs myself? I know that drugs will crystalize spiritual experiences so that you never go beyond. Therefore I avoid them. Perspective is not magic. What the **** are you talking about? Perspective is a mirror of yourself. I did not mention magic being a mirror in this post. Again, know what you're talking about.

For one I do not identify myself with any one magic or religious practice. I don't give a **** what is "allowed" in any other country or even my own. Nor do I care to change my own practices based on what others think. I do not worship anything in fact but do recognize that there is a most high in all of creation. I do not give away my energy at all unless I seek to aid certain people as I see fit, tear down my enemies, or invoke certain spiritual forces which require my energy. I don't now how you reached that conclusion.. As for the bible, I was raised as a christian but left the faith quite awhile ago. There is some truth if you learn to broaden your perspective to see it but those truths have been tampered with over time so that the religion is watered down. Anyone with an open third eye in church can see that. They also see much else which is off topic. Anyways, I'm not going to tell you what I've done for validation. I have cursed multiple people and their families at once and received clarification right after. I won't praise myself for it because I'm longer proud of myself for what I did in anger. Lol if you really believe I sound like a nutball, then you who's probably under the same spell as the majority of the masses will remain that way. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying something as crazy as I did it but there have been organizations around for a long time using the occult and spirituality against the human race. I've done my research. I've liberated myself in multiple ways. Keep looking for truth on your side of the river and that is all you will ever know. It concerns me not. And nowhere have I mentioned jumping from group to group. The one I myself started and decided to leave on my own terms has lasted for 4 years and still does. I did not leave it until my 4th year there. Know what you're talking. And I needed to be alone actually. You wouldn't believe how much faster I've progressed by being on my own and simply conversing with other spiritual brothers and sisters with information I've never even witnessed before.

I am not coming from anybody's Christian perspective for one thing. And I have never done anything that would categorize me into 'the majority of the masses.' So where did you get that crap from, how did you do your research on me ? Do you really think that you know how to categorize me ? I don't think so.

Shut up. When did I say I was affiliated with drugs myself? I know that drugs will crystalize spiritual experiences so that you never go beyond. Therefore I avoid them. Perspective is not magic. What the **** are you talking about? Perspective is a mirror of yourself. I did not mention magic being a mirror in this post. Again, know what you're talking about.

You seem to know much about drugs. I am just saying that your own perspective is not magick, I was not quoting you. I was making that a statement myself. And don't tell me to shut up, you shut me up. You also claim to have had what would seem a lot of experiences for most people, for six years. Exactly how did you manage that ?

Edited by spacelizard667

Hey there,

Just coming to give you a bit of help and I mean no harm.

It sounds to me like you have given up hope for humainty or yourself. You know yourself that it is important in what you believe in, as believing goes a long way. Try to believe in love for the earth more so; write down what you believe and what you want to come about, the heavens will see this and will help your good-beliefs go a long way. I also sense that you have been feeling hopeless for a while now, and I advice you to go back to where you started your spiritual journey, because you will understand more so of humainty AND yourself. I am also sensing that you are very much so in touch with your inner-child, and this is great! but don't let hopelessness ruin it for you. Pick yourself up again, believe in yourself, and you will be back on top again. Please I beg of you to do this, as I do feel and understand what you are going through right now.

P.S watch it all grow in love and light, and keep in contact with me if you like... :)

Amy.

Thank you for being the one of the first for actually holding a conversation with me rather than trying to tear me down. I really don't care whether people believe me or not but I always wonder why they're so caught up on me proving that I can do that which all have potential to do. I'm angered by it. I won't rant though. I'll try to take your advice into account. Unfortunately in a realm of duality, we can't be all love and light. At least not while we still exist here in the world below the higher. I will try to stay balanced though and only use darkness where I absolutely must. You have no idea how much I've had to restrain myself. Respecting universal laws such as karma helps. I have faith in myself but my faith for humanity wanes because they just don't seem to be getting the message but perhaps that is what's affecting my reality and perspective. And what use is liberation if you can't share it with others you came here for? Feel me? Thanks though. I will apply what I can from your words.

Thank you for being the one of the first for actually holding a conversation with me rather than trying to tear me down. I really don't care whether people believe me or not but I always wonder why they're so caught up on me proving that I can do that which all have potential to do. I'm angered by it. I won't rant though. I'll try to take your advice into account. Unfortunately in a realm of duality, we can't be all love and light. At least not while we still exist here in the world below the higher. I will try to stay balanced though and only use darkness where I absolutely must. You have no idea how much I've had to restrain myself. Respecting universal laws such as karma helps. I have faith in myself but my faith for humanity wanes because they just don't seem to be getting the message but perhaps that is what's affecting my reality and perspective. And what use is liberation if you can't share it with others you came here for? Feel me? Thanks though. I will apply what I can from your words.

And you are mostly a pathetic pity seeker too.

I am not coming from anybody's Christian perspective for one thing. And I have never done anything that would categorize me into 'the majority of the masses.' So where did you get that crap from, how did you do your research on me ? Do you really think that you know how to categorize me ? I don't think so.

I said, "Lol if you really believe I sound like a nutball, then you who's probably under the same spell as the majority of the masses will remain that way." Notice I said IF. You don't have the perspective to clearly see me. By my previous statement, I'm saying if you really don't see the truth in my words or understand where I'm coming from, your mind is closed. Or don't even see them as truth because we all have our own but you waste energy fighting nothing lol. The fact that you're trying to argue every point instead of taking it into account shows me that. You don't have to agree. I don't care about that. The majority of the masses do have close minds and are under a huge spell that is slowly lifting. You're responding to me like the average human so yes, to me you are categorized as one of the majority. I don't need to research you. My intuition is enough. Before you rant about how I don't know you or some ****, I'm not saying I know your story but I've come into contact with your present being. That alone is enough to make observations.

You seem to know much about drugs. I am just saying that your own perspective is not magick, I was not quoting you. I was making that a statement myself. And don't tell me to shut up, you shut me up. You also claim to have had what would seem a lot of experiences for most people, for six years. Exactly how did you manage that ?

Knowledge means I'm affiliated? Hmm. If you're not quoting me, then don't make **** up or put words in my mouth I'd never speak. I know magic isn't perspective. I know magic isn't even "magic". And no. I'll tell you to "shut up" lol. And because I'm dedicated to what I do. Why would I have the same limits as others? I know my time to awaken is limited. It doesn't take that long to awaken one's kundalini and such under specific practices. Why am I explaining myself to you? lol glad you are SO interested.

Edited by catalyst of change

And you are mostly a pathetic pity seeker too.

Lol oh really? Here we go again. My reply to that person was legitimate but NO. You don't see do you? You don't see anything. I'm sure you're just angry because I'm feeding your **** back to you until you realize I have more to give than this crap. But you probably won't.

I said, "Lol if you really believe I sound like a nutball, then you who's probably under the same spell as the majority of the masses will remain that way." Notice I said IF. You don't have the perspective to clearly see me. By my previous statement, I'm saying if you really don't see the truth in my words or understand where I'm coming from, your mind is closed. Or don't even see them as truth because we all have our own but you waste energy fighting nothing lol. The fact that you're trying to argue every point instead of taking it into account shows me that. You don't have to agree. I don't care about that. The majority of the masses do have close minds and are under a huge spell that is slowly lifting. You're responding to me like the average human so yes, to me you are categorized as one of the majority. I don't need to research you. My intuition is enough. Before you rant about how I don't know you or some ****, I'm not saying I know your story but I've come into contact with your present being. That alone is enough to make observations.

Of course to you it seems that anybody who does not agree with your beliefs has a closed mind. That is not the true description in any scientific or mystical sense of what ever 'a closed mind' would be. And yes, to each their own. I don't live with my door open in that sense. I don't help others in the same sense that I believe that they could help themselves better if they are really trying hard enough. And if you think that the majority of the masses will only see that you are indeed a nutball, then yes I am too am in that one way in the category; in the same sense that almost anybody can see that.

Edited by spacelizard667

Of course to you it seems that anybody who does not agree with your beliefs has a closed mind. That is not the true description in any scientific or mystical sense of 'a closed mind' would be. And yes, to each their own. I don't live with my door open in that sense. I don't help others in the same sense that I believe that they could help themselves better if they are really trying hard enough. And if you think that the majority of the masses will only see that you are indeed a nutball, then yes I am too am in that one way in the category; in the same sense that almost anybody can see that.

You just quoted what I said yet didn't understand? Somewhere in there it says, "Or don't even see them as truth because we all have our own-". I really couldn't care less trying to convince you of anything. I'm actually wasting energy talking to you about it but somewhere down the road it got kind of fun. Lol I would joke and go along with you and say "well yeah I guess I'm a nutball" but words have a lot of power so I won't. And not see "only" that but just the matrix itself. From there, they are free to do whatever for I did my job. But cool beans brody.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone needs to calm down and be respected. I clicked on catalyst's tumblr page and there's lots of smoke around h im, but it's probably incense and he thinks that Eminem talks to spirits because his freestyle rap is so good.

I did like the Dali silverware and the Buddhist monk.

• Like 1