Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Private Messenger Disabled

Piney

Could any of you forum rangers email the great border lord Saru and ask him to reinitiate my P.M. capabilities? I'm not going to set up a email account for a while because I have to go and get bread and eggs for Ohelemapit and it takes me a bit.

Piney

• Like 1

If you've disabled your messenger you can re-enable it by going to "Personal Messenger" from your member drop-down menu at the top right and then selecting "Click here to re-activate your messenger" from the pop-up dialogue box that appears.

Could any of you forum rangers email the great border lord Saru and ask him to reinitiate my P.M. capabilities? I'm not going to set up a email account for a while because I have to go and get bread and eggs for Ohelemapit and it takes me a bit.

Piney

Don't forget the beer! :tu:

Don't forget the beer! :tu:

Can I buy a pack of smokes with the change? :yes:

• Like 1

Can I buy a pack of smokes with the change? :yes:

:no: Bro... I thought you stopped? Do I still need to call you at home or can we PM now? ;)

Edited by Ohelemapit

:no: Bro... I thought you stopped? Do I still need to call you at home or can we PM now? ;)

3 years without a bloody smoke and after that first Newport it was over. :whistle: