Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I being haunted?

Shopie

...really?

you're not going to say I'm an arrogant jackhole, or insult my mother, or tell me I'm out of reality for not accepting Ghosts?

You're accepting my suggestion and moving forward?

.....I don't know you, but you are now my hero

well im sorry how i talk or write im from shamokin its the way i grown up from it. Well about the feet problem it was like a weight. Ok think about it like this, Your laying on your bed and someone would stand on the bed a by your feet and the blankets were more tight around your feet feeling. But it was like a 10 pound weight on it just like someone was there and just stood there i have exp anything like that at all recently. But like it's worse now ever since that has happened. About two days ago i was downstairs in the kitchen alone and washing dishes and i heard a footstep behind me i turn around nothing there. But my cat on a counter behind me towards my left side. Just today we exp. more walking noises my gf told me she felt pressure on her arms while laying in bed. Same thing happened towards my mom. Could it feel threatened towards women whom are in my life and hold on close to?

Well anything that happens when lying down and resting could be what is known as Sleep Paralysis. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis). It effects different people in different ways, most people experience a weight on their chest but I have felt the sheets being pulled tight over my lower legs, which I could describe as a weight on my lower legs. The other stuff you are experiencing I am not sure about.

One thing that you might want to look into is if you use any appliances that burn fuel i.e boiler, gas stove, coal or wood fire etc. Then make sure they are all working correctly and have been serviced by a professional. Also might be worth investing in a Carbon Monoxide alarm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haunted_house

As far as I am concerned most hauntings and paranormal experiences are normally personal experiences, in cases where anyone is experiencing physical symptoms such as disruption to sleep, bruising, heaviness feeling in limbs, difficulty in breathing, sluggish thoughts or confusion etc then that person should probably consider seeking medical advise. In cases where more then one person are experiencing the same physical symptoms then I would say you should most definitely seek a doctors advise as there could be an unknown external factor such as Carbon Monoxide poisoning, toxic mold exposure, exposure of chemicals from another source.

Why would anybody continue to live with a ghost that attacks their cat, dog or other animal ? Seriously it is time to do something about that ghost, light some candles to get it out of your home (or apartment) or to look for another place to live. It makes no sense to allow the dead to cohabitate with the living because 'they' can become too unpredictable. If a ghost would do these bad things to anybody's cat then please take the hint, then what would they do to you or to your family ?

Edited by spacelizard667

Why would anybody continue to live with a ghost that attacks their cat, dog or other animal ? Seriously it is time to do something about that ghost, light some candles to get it out of your home (or apartment) or to look for another place to live. It makes no sense to allow the dead to cohabitate with the living because 'they' can become too unpredictable. If a ghost would do these bad things to anybody's cat then please take the hint, then what would they do to you or to your family ?

There isn't any solid evidence of these events occuring.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Wow that sounds like poltergeist activity! But the bites on the cat are particularly distressing. Is there anyway your brother could be doing all of this? If not then I think you need to see a priest or a representative of whatever faith you follow. You need to do something. Very bad situation, it might even be demonic.