Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obama makes deal with iran

danielost

This week obama made a deal with iran. We would lift sanctions and they could keep making nuke weapons. Last month he made a deal with syria for them to destroy their chem. weapons. They forgot about a stock pile. Last week obama and ried gaged the republicans in the senate. Also last month obama refused to talk to the isrealie pm in person.

Can someone, please tell me why he is more willing to talk to our enemies rather than with our alies or with our own congress.

• Like 2

because you can trust your allies, it's your enemies you need to get on side?

I think this maybe considered a double post type thing? :- http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258275

Either way it is still one of the most important things to happen in our lifetimes. I think being soft and lenient will make things much worse in the long run. The Iranians might have a liberal and 'friendly' government right now but for all I know they could have an extremist government that hates non-Muslims in power in 50 years from now. And they would still have nukes...

• Like 2

Obama is a liar. If the Iranians trust him...their fault. Obama didn't make a deal with Iran...Obama made a deal with Puten.

I said this last year. Obama is doing everything he can to help his brothern muslums take or keep power. Eygpt, syria, iraq, and now iran. He is a traiter to this country.

• Like 3

Well if I've learned any thing in my life it's that the one thing our government is good at is creating an enemy that the future generations will have to deal with.

I said this last year. Obama is doing everything he can to help his brothern muslums take or keep power. Eygpt, syria, iraq, and now iran. He is a traiter to this country.

And last year you were just as wrong. This has nothing...NOTHING to do with muslums Danielost. It is all about Russia. The Muslims are a tool. They are welded as a sword...do not mistake this as love for Muslims...

....think about this for a second...if Obama were really on the side of the Muslims...why on Gods grey Earth are the Saudis p***ed off about this deal? Who does this benefit other than Iran? Russia!

Yeah... that's what's happening here.... :rolleyes: Damn Kenyan.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Meanwhile, Fukushima will be the end of our current life conditions, and no one is reporting it.

• Like 2

Yeah... that's what's happening here.... :rolleyes: Damn Kenyan.

Nah - just a damned poor American.

Can someone, please tell me why he is more willing to talk to our enemies rather than with our alies or with our own congress.

they are one and the same

Ninja, I really hope your joking about you thinking the congress is an enemy.

Meanwhile, Fukushima will be the end of our current life conditions, and no one is reporting it.

Only if they mess it up.

Which .... they shouldn't IF they ask for help.

He ain't. He will be first inline to help when emperor Obama dissolves congress ascends the throne and declares himself ruler of all.

• Like 2

This week obama made a deal with iran. We would lift sanctions and they could keep making nuke weapons. Last month he made a deal with syria for them to destroy their chem. weapons. They forgot about a stock pile. Last week obama and ried gaged the republicans in the senate. Also last month obama refused to talk to the isrealie pm in person.

It's today's version of "Peace in our time". Talking to our allies or Congress is not on the Agenda. Instigating something else is.

"Our enemies"? Where did you get that from? You don't decide who my enemies are for me, thanks.

In answer to your question, the evidence confirms what the Iranian President is saying is true and at the same time it confirms what Netanyahu's been saying is false. Are we rational enough to look at evidence? There's no evidence of a nuclear weapons program in Iran. Netanyahu is the perfect posterboy and mouthpiece for justifying violence to solve problems.

• Like 1

Really, then why has the cia been saying there is.

And yes I know your anti-isreal. I am not.

• Like 1

the CIA also said Saddam had WMDs that we are still trying to find. So your point is...?

• Like 1

Nope. Parts of it are scheming against the existing government. That makes them enemies.

He ain't. He will be first inline to help when emperor Obama dissolves congress ascends the throne and declares himself ruler of all.

very funny but not constitutional.

• Like 1

the CIA also said Saddam had WMDs that we are still trying to find. So your point is...?

You really think that we were going to run into someone waving a big red flag saying they’re over here? Saddam had WMD. That is fact. That the inspectors were thwarted at every turn is fact. They wouldn’t have been able to find a super carrier sitting just off the coast. You need a leader such as Saddam to maintain such an arsenal. Without that leader, the components degrade. Who knows what condition there are in? Some are probably hidden in Lebanon, as Israel found out. Some are probably still buried in the desert. But the majority is probably sitting in warehouses in plain sight.

I'm anti Lies. Israel is incidental.

very funny but not constitutional.

? what? constitu..... I'm at a loss. is that like something Obama is suppose to follow or something? Meh! why start now.

Nope. Parts of it are scheming against the existing government. That makes them enemies.

does that include the democrats? existing government? is that like just Obama and not congress or Obama and the democrat members of congress?