Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Daniel Hannan MEP speaks on Magna Carta:

david icke is right

So their we have it, the people were supposed to have more power over the rulers of the land. I believe that the over 800 years we can see a definite change of power, that's for sure. The Freeman movement was always supposed to have 'under the magna carta' which is still enforcable to this day. So now the queen and and her government act as one. So the queens oath back in 1953

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORMN48SdQJE

where she said to protect people's under the magna carta to which god entrusted her is no longer. The queen theirfore has broken her oath to god and it's people. 'Freemen' around the world are standing up to the arbitary government which we are allowed to do under the magna carta but even the average man is laughing at their own freedoms being washed away by arbitrary state. This island is a sovereign island because we have the pound £.

Established governments do not like our Common Law heritage. That's why the Brits have done away with MC and the US has embraced the statutory scheme instead of the common law scheme.

• Like 1

Established governments do not like our Common Law heritage. That's why the Brits have done away with MC and the US has embraced the statutory scheme instead of the common law scheme.

So why doesn't the Queen step in? Is she thus not commiting treason?

The Magna Carta wasn't written to protect everyone from tyranny. It was written by barons to protect themselves from the tyranny of the king. They didn't give a flying rat's ass about the peasants.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 5

The Magna Carta wasn't written to protect everyone from tyranny. It was written by barons to protect themselves from the tyranny of the king. They didn't give a flying rat's ass about the peasants.

Yeap, but the peasants are using the same laws now. :w00t: theirs a question: Why do the kings and queens 'GOD' hate the people where the people are always supporting the so 'GOD' by going to church giving money and praying to him? Is this a sadistic god? or is GOD evil? It has been said that people worship satan as their GOD in America! :unsure2: The light bearer, or bringer??

Yeap, but the peasants are using the same laws now. :w00t: theirs a question: Why do the kings and queens 'GOD' hate the people where the people are always supporting the so 'GOD' by going to church giving money and praying to him? Is this a sadistic god? or is GOD evil? It has been said that people worship satan as their GOD in America! :unsure2: The light bearer, or bringer??

Here's a question. What did you put in your cereal this morning?

• Like 2

Wait, how'd we go from the Magna Carta to god/satan?

If what you put in your Wheaties this morning was your brand of intelligence, I can see things a lot more clearly now.

• Like 1

Wait, how'd we go from the Magna Carta to god/satan?

If what you put in your Wheaties this morning was your brand of intelligence, I can see things a lot more clearly now.

Well I was answering the question about kings and queens having to much power. They believe they have god on their side which is why they rule over people.

So I asked the question, who is GOD? Some believe GOD is satan. How many people question religion? Sheep just go along with the rest of the sheep.

Did you have some?

So why doesn't the Queen step in? Is she thus not commiting treason?

Are you assuming that the Queen is moral and conscientious and interested in the rule of law for the commoner?

Are you assuming that the Queen is moral and conscientious and interested in the rule of law for the commoner?

Yes, She isn't there just for show.

She protects the people of Great Britain under GOD. Why do you think they get to rule?

I mean the royals have no interest in the commoner of course not, they could clear the whole debt with what they own.

So If the queen holds so much power then why don't she wanna help the commoner?

I'm sorry David, you're the self admitted genius, but your train of thought derailed a while ago.

Edit: ...and your subtitle, "The Secular Miracle of the English-speaking Peoples" meaning, what?

English speaking people have very little in common as most English speaking people aren't 'English'.

Edited by Likely Guy

Yes, She isn't there just for show.

She protects the people of Great Britain under GOD. Why do you think they get to rule?

I mean the royals have no interest in the commoner of course not, they could clear the whole debt with what they own.

[media=]

[/media]

So If the queen holds so much power then why don't she wanna help the commoner?

Because she pays only lip service to "helping the commoner?" Because she is an actor in a play, and some fall for the lip service and some don't?

Because she pays only lip service to "helping the commoner?" Because she is an actor in a play, and some fall for the lip service and some don't?

Does she even help the commoner anymore?

Not being British, I have no idea.

Maybe like her quasi counterpart on this side of the Atlantic she pardons a turkey? Or has soup and bread served to the commoners?

The Magna Carta was not in any way a constitution for a nation. It was a treaty forced upon the king by the nobles to restrain his power. It is important because it lead to the modern constitutional democracies, monarchies and republics. However the road was very rocky. The British Isles witnessed religious persecution, tyranny and civil and foreign war. It wasn't until George of Hanover took the throne and the Jacobites were defeated that the transition really began.

• Like 2

Just a quick comment to say thanks, david icke is right, for the discussions you have brought up in your time at UM. Hope you can read this from another comp, and good luck for the future!

Actually, DIIR couldn't provide a substantive or cognitive thought to his assertions.

RIP DIIR

• Like 1

Actually, DIIR couldn't provide a substantive or cognitive thought to his assertions.

RIP DIIR

Do I see a hilarious memorial thread on the horizon?

• Like 1

Do I see a hilarious memorial thread on the horizon?

No, no, no. We can't (as in shouldn't) do that. :)

hu12c.jpgHow comes the magna carta was never! taught in school?

Where did you go to school? It was taught in mine.