Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if Aliens Attacked?

Arkitecht

eh, to me, it seems more likely that they would be more curious about us than hostile. If they havent come across humans before they would most likely study us first. possibly from afar, learn our language or teach us theirs, maybe both, exchange peaceful technology (in the form of medical, industrial, entertainment, transport, stuff like that). perhaps a mutual scientific analysis alliance thing, further medical study, they might study and analyse our wildlife (assuming that its all unique to the little rock we call home) as they might be susceptible to the diseases that exist here, same with venom and poison.

but who knows

they could just be a warmongering race that decides to wipe out any "inferior race"

The worry is that in a large enough universe with enough races in it, the chances a really xenophobic one will come along hiding its true nature until ready and then destroy us. We can all make that calculation, so the wisest course might be to always strike first, preemptively, just in case, and everybody else might be making the same calculation about us.

We will be much better off is there is no one out there within a reachable distance.

I doubt the analogy of Europeans and the New World holds very well. There are too many differences between then and the modern world. Were aliens to arrive, we would not see them as gods, among other things, nor would our societies collapse on the death of a king.

But this is predicated on the assumption that aliens will arrive in a manner that we would recognize as extraterrestrial life. Big ships, transporter beams, space suits, etc. Again, technology that advanced may not be recognizable to us. We could become a modern day version of a cargo cult.

Or demons. Or Hellspawns. Most likely by Christians.

When the benevolent aliens in Childhood's End finally reveal themselves, they are fully decked out with the leathery wings, cloven hoofs, horns, and forked tails. Made for some spirited discussion around the dinner table.

• Like 1

BUT......more action was taken in 2002.

Removal of the 15 Undersea Draco Reptilian Bases in our oceans all over the world.

1 was in the Gulf of Aden. - Cartwheeled Shaped with 6 Spokes - 10,000 Reptilians onboard / captured...then put on trial.

Is that from a movie?

The simple answer is that aliens don't need to attack.

Think about it; they can come and go as they please like a thief in the night. Taking people as the please from beds, off the street or in fields anywhere they choose to.

There is no defence or protection available to us at this time.

Just hope it's not you or me that they decide to take.

Depends on how advantage they are ! I mean if we were to try and wipe out every single ant on this planet . How long would it take for us to do so ? Hours ? Days? I believe it would take weeks for us to do so !

Depends on how advantage they are ! I mean if we were to try and wipe out every single ant on this planet . How long would it take for us to do so ? Hours ? Days? I believe it would take weeks for us to do so !

I think you underestimate ants.
  • Like 1

they_live_wide.jpg

They Live here already. They wonna help us. Obey and be safe.

• Like 1

they_live_wide.jpg

They Live here already. They wonna help us. Obey and be safe.

Where do i get the new and improved sunglasses?

Will they give me a headache?

• Like 1

The simple answer is that aliens don't need to attack.

Think about it; they can come and go as they please like a thief in the night. Taking people as the please from beds, off the street or in fields anywhere they choose to.

There is no defence or protection available to us at this time.

Just hope it's not you or me that they decide to take.

- No defense or protection available -

That was the case before 1980.

Everything changed December 29, 1980. We now have the technology and the means to protect ourselves.

We have control of our own airspace.

Is that from a movie?

A debriefing. 10,000 Reptilians were captured. 2,000 were put on trial. 8,000 chose relocation to the edge of the universe!

The largest undersea base was off the coast of China on the edge of the continental shelf.

It was put there before the Great Flood - Noahs Ark.

No

They found a very large wooden ship on the top of a mountain that is right on the border of Iraq and Turkey.

It's smaller than i thought it would be but it's there.

It's about 450 feet long.

The worry is that in a large enough universe with enough races in it, the chances a really xenophobic one will come along hiding its true nature until ready and then destroy us. We can all make that calculation, so the wisest course might be to always strike first, preemptively, just in case, and everybody else might be making the same calculation about us.

We will be much better off is there is no one out there within a reachable distance.

you may as well be saying that you should stab a stranger in case he wants to feed you vegemite

which is why australians survive

no one seems to care about invading us.

and dont say japan, they had no intention to, they just wanted to intimidate.

They found a very large wooden ship on the top of a mountain that is right on the border of Iraq and Turkey.

Yeah some expedition finds some old wooden structure on Ararat every few years. This is the 3rd time in my memory the ark has been "found" I don't think any expedition ever went looking for the ark and failed to find it. The most recent wasn't far from where the last one was found. How many arks were there again?
  • Like 1

You are a bit behind the times.

Edited by aquatus1

You are a bit behind the times.

Yes, but some people are not aware of the discovery.

Carbon Dating showed it to be 4,800 years old.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/27/noahs-ark-found-turkey-ararat/

Apparently, after the flood it took 9 months for the ocean levels to go down to their current levels.

Edited by CyberKen

Yeah some expedition finds some old wooden structure on Ararat every few years. This is the 3rd time in my memory the ark has been "found" I don't think any expedition ever went looking for the ark and failed to find it. The most recent wasn't far from where the last one was found. How many arks were there again?

It's hard to dismiss the Carbon Dating: 4,800 years old.

• Like 1

It's hard to dismiss the Carbon Dating: 4,800 years old.

I don't doubt they found some old wood
  • Like 1

I don't doubt they found some old wood

The scientists in the article say they are 99.9% sure it is Noah's Ark.

How did it get on top of Mount Ararat ? That's a lot of water and by the way, where did all of the water go ???