Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TWA 800 Shot Down by a Military Missile?

Scott G

Assuming you mean regarding TWA800 Frenat, the evidence has been available to any and all curious people for many years.

But you'll never post any of it because you constantly avoid the burden of proof. Typical.

I understand your dislike of me and have no problem at all with that.

There you go putting words in my mouth again. Please show ONCE where I have said I like or dislike you. I'll bet you can't.

Personal attacks are pretty much all you have,

NOT a personal attack when I comment on your methods and not you. Can you tell the difference?

considering the absurd positions you take on historical events, including this incident.

And there you go trying to put words in my mouth again.

The facts have been out there for years. That you might be ignorant of them would be consistent with a position of believing every crazy deception the government presents.

And AGAIN with trying to put words in my mouth. Any evidence at all that I believe in "every crazy deception the government presents"? Unless you can provide evidence of such I'll thank you to take back that lie (though I doubt you'll do either).

It is not my duty to educate you or anybody else on any given subject. I'm here to learn new things and to discuss any given subject.

Translation: I'll keep trying to shift the burden of proof since that's all I've got.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 3

Something more than 100 witnesses saw an ascending missile, or what appeared to be a missile, but you and the government pretend that didn't happen.

What they saw was the flaming fuselage of TWA 800 after the forward section dislodged itself from the rest of the aircraft. Any pilot would know that with that much mass dislodging itself from the rest of the aircraft, what remained would have immediately began climbing into the sky that night leaving behind a flaming trail, but because you are not a pilot, you don't understand this little thing about 'weight and balance'

• Like 2

Gotta Love the BS from BR ! Holiday Cheer`s Czero101 ! :tu:

What they saw was the flaming fuselage of TWA 800 after the forward section dislodged itself from the rest of the aircraft. Any pilot would know that with that much mass dislodging itself from the rest of the aircraft, what remained would have immediately began climbing into the sky that night leaving behind a flaming trail, but because you are not a pilot, you don't understand this little thing about 'weight and balance'

Happy Holidays Sky !

Frenat

You are unable to show, as they say in court proceedings, that the official story is true. That any element of the official story is true. Neither you nor anybody else can prove that the official story is true.

You are unable to meet your own standard for determining veracity. You are unable to meet your own standard, but you take pleasure in accusing me of dishonesty.

Humans are so strange sometimes. :innocent:

Frenat

You are unable to show, as they say in court proceedings, that the official story is true. That any element of the official story is true. Neither you nor anybody else can prove that the official story is true.

You are unable to meet your own standard for determining veracity. You are unable to meet your own standard, but you take pleasure in accusing me of dishonesty.

Humans are so strange sometimes.

I have said nothing here about the official story nor have I elsewhere ever mentioned the official story as a whole . I have said much about YOU. What few things I have posted on in other thread I HAVE proved and YOU have ignored them. Meanwhile you STILL try to shift the burden of proof, and you STILL try to put words in others mouths. That IS dishonesty. Thanks again for making truthers look bad! Knew I could count on you.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 2

Like I said Frenat, I understand that you dislike me. That does not make your position any more tenable. :no:

Like I said Frenat, I understand that you dislike me. That does not make your position any more tenable. :no:

Do you ever even read the posts of other people? I'm betting not. From post #276, the last time you tried the above lie.

There you go putting words in my mouth again. Please show ONCE where I have said I like or dislike you. I'll bet you can't.

I am ambivalent towards you.

Further, you have no idea what my position is. I have NOT said how I feel about the entire official story on this thread and many others. I HAVE mentioned small parts which I HAVE proved. YOU have repeatedly ignored those which says far more about you than anything else.

Aside from how you appear to be here just to make truthers look bad, you also appear to be a chronic liar. Why is that? What do you get out of it? If I didn't know better I'd think you were just a bot but I've encountered FAR better programmed bots on the internet than you.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 2

And as is always the case whenever BR gets involved in a topic, he still doesn't understand (purposely, it seems) that the purpose of this thread is not to prove / disprove the "official story" but rather to attempt to prove the point put forward by the OP that counters the "official story".

Blatant lies, willful ignorance and trying to shift the burden of proof seem to be the only tools he has in his arsenal. Unfortunately for him, the only thing they show is that he has no proof / evidence, no argument and no intent to discuss a topic with any honesty or integrity..

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

Of course no one believes you BR. You post nonsense tie after time after time and pretend that it is factual. From sizzling neutron nonsense to lame attempts to to claim that others have to prove your nonsense is nonsense. No one has to prove your nonsense is nonsense. It is your burden to prove that your nonsense is anything other than nonsense. Good luck trying.

• Like 2

That any element of the official story is true. Neither you nor anybody else can prove that the official story is true.

Of course we can and we already have by using the laws of physics, evidence, and good old-fashioned common sense.

Gotta Love the BS from BR ! Holiday Cheer`s Czero101 ! :tu:

Happy Holidays Sky !

Thanks!! :tu:

I occasionally show BR's posts at work; being all professional aviators, their reactions range from peals of laughter to shaking of the head in disgust at wilful ignorance.

• Like 2

Do you ever even read the posts of other people? I'm betting not. From post #276, the last time you tried the above lie.

I am ambivalent towards you.

Further, you have no idea what my position is. I have NOT said how I feel about the entire official story on this thread and many others. I HAVE mentioned small parts which I HAVE proved. YOU have repeatedly ignored those which says far more about you than anything else.

Aside from how you appear to be here just to make truthers look bad, you also appear to be a chronic liar. Why is that? What do you get out of it? If I didn't know better I'd think you were just a bot but I've encountered FAR better programmed bots on the internet than you.

It does seem that you never define your position on any given subject.

Who knows, you probably do understand that TWA800 was an accidental shootdown with a political coverup, but you don't quite have the courage to admit publically.

In the meantime you simply lead the peanut gallery in slandering me. Quite predictable how the mob reacts, eh? :tu:

Not really rational public dialogue, not honest public dialogue.

It does seem that you never define your position on any given subject.

Who knows, you probably do understand that TWA800 was an accidental shootdown with a political coverup, but you don't quite have the courage to admit publically.

In the meantime you simply lead the peanut gallery in slandering me. Quite predictable how the mob reacts, eh? :tu:

Not really rational public dialogue, not honest public dialogue.

Perhaps my position is not clearly defined? Perhaps it is none of your business?

And AGAIN you are trying to put words in my mouth. You can't stop yourself, can you?

Please show ONE post of mine that has slandered you. Here's a tip, when it is written it is libel, not slander and neither apply when it is true.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 2

Perhaps my position is not clearly defined? Perhaps it is none of your business?

And AGAIN you are trying to put words in my mouth. You can't stop yourself, can you?

Please show ONE post of mine that has slandered you. Here's a tip, when it is written it is libel, not slander and neither apply when it is true.

You get the point Frenat--your posts are all about me, NOT TWA800. Call it slander, call it libel, call it whatever you want, you have posted precious little, if anything, on the thread subject. You've done nothing but call me cute names, and that's quite alright, as you've made it clear you are UNABLE to post anything of substance.

I'm thrilled that you don't believe my claims regarding my years in aviation. I'm thrilled you believe Bill Clinton's coverup on the crash. Your gullibility is consistent.

That a handful of conscientious NTSB investigators have managed to bring the truth in this case back into the public conversation is a good thing.

Fools who refuse to see the truth get their own reward. :tu:

False! The nearest ship capable of firing such a missile was nowhere in range of TWA 800 and the missile story was found to be a hoax, which the hoaxer later admitted.

• Like 1

You get the point Frenat--your posts are all about me, NOT TWA800. Call it slander, call it libel, call it whatever you want, you have posted precious little, if anything, on the thread subject. You've done nothing but call me cute names, and that's quite alright, as you've made it clear you are UNABLE to post anything of substance.

thanks for proving you haven't read my posts. Besides a liar, which has been shown multiple times to be true, what name have I EVER called you? I'm betting you won't answer because as usual you never back up your fallacious claims.

I'm thrilled that you don't believe my claims regarding my years in aviation.

Because it is a flat out lie.

I'm thrilled you believe Bill Clinton's coverup on the crash.

Which has yet to be proven. Certainly hasn't by you who refuses to ever post any evidence.

Your My gullibility is consistent.

fixed that for you.

That a handful of conscientious NTSB investigators have managed to bring the truth in this case back into the public conversation is a good thing.

Except for the nagging little fact that they and you have not proven their claims are the truth. Keep forgetting that part, don't you?

Fools who refuse to see the truth get their own reward. :tu:

And you claim I called names? Pot, meet kettle.

• Like 1

I'm thrilled that you don't believe my claims regarding my years in aviation.

And rightly so! You have committed far too many blunders to be taken seriously.

Frenat

You deny my credentials in aviation just as you (must) deny that molten metal was in the bowels of the buildings or any other of the many irregularities that day, so I understand how you think. I've met others like you. Doubting Thomas, who believes every word of men like George Bush and John Yoo and Donald Rumsfeld and the entire choir. And you pass that off as some sort of high scientific and rational process? Believing known liars? :whistle:

Both ideas are fiction and not fact, but you take the bit in your mouth and run with it. Long live rational processes. :innocent:

It would be so impressive if you could here, on this thread, offer a synopsis of your position on this TWA matter?

Frenat

You deny my credentials in aviation just as you (must) deny that molten metal was in the bowels of the buildings or any other of the many irregularities that day, so I understand how you think.

You THINK you do but you don't. When have I EVER denied molten metal? Please show a reference (you won't). Just as you didn't show where I'd called you names. You are all talk and no action. I deny your credentials in aviation because you lack the knowledge that would come with that. You have done nothing to show you have any credentials in aviation except make a claim you can't back up.

I've met others like you.

People who rightly doubt your claims you can't back up? I'm sure you have.

Doubting Thomas,

There you go with the names again.

who believes every word of men like George Bush and John Yoo and Donald Rumsfeld and the entire choir. And you pass that off as some sort of high scientific and rational process? Believing known liars? :whistle:

Please show where I have EVER said I believe every word of ANY of those men. You can't and you won't. Yet another lie you throw out there.

It would be so impressive if you could here, on this thread, offer a synopsis of your position on this TWA matter?

Why? I'm discussing YOUR failings. Threads evolve and this one has become about you. That is what I originally replied to and that is what I continue to reply to. I don't claim any special expertise on the TWA flight so I won't spout off on it like you do. I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other right now. IF you were to actually back up even a FEW of your claims, I might be persuaded, but we know that you won't do that, don't we?

Edited by frenat
  • Like 2

Had no search results so my question is: was KE-penetrator technology a part in the discussion already?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

You deny my credentials in aviation ...

And rightly so! You have clearly demonstrated your lack of knowledge on aerodynamics, FARs, and other issues related to the world of aviation.

...just as you (must) deny that molten metal was in the bowels of the buildings or any other of the many irregularities that day,...

Molten metal does not automatically translate into molten steel. We know that molten aluminum was generated prior to the collapse of WTC2 because there are photos and videos of molten aluminum flowing from the location of WTC2 where much of the airframe of United 175 came to rest.

Doubting Thomas, who believes every word of men like George Bush and John Yoo and Donald Rumsfeld and the entire choir. And you pass that off as some sort of high scientific and rational process? Believing known liars?

But, your lying is the prime reason why we don't believe you!

I reluctantly accept the findings of professional air crash investigators 'probable cause' of the crash is correct.

I don't accept that people who thought they saw things streak towards the aircraft actually saw things falling off it. Things falling off something generally fall away, not towards it. I do not except that they all jumped on the band wagon of something they read on the internet, this was 1996 when very few had it and things didn't go viral like they do today. I remember at the time many people interviewed on the news stations were saying they saw something streak towards the aircraft.

I do not believe it was a US missile ship accident either, I think that has been clearly eliminated.

So at the end of the day I have to accept the accident probable cause as no evidence of a terrorist attack has been uncovered either.

ANd for Christmas Santa all I want is to send Our Babe Ruth to Spartan Aviation for a re-freasher coarse, THis will at least get him up to speed so Skyeagle wont blow a fuse anymore with all the non-sense that some of the people in here spew !

And Also Santa are you running those GE engines on your Slegh this year ! THe FAA has sent out some directives on the low pass and VTOL landings ! Well I`ll wish all at the U/M a Happy Holiday Season 1 ANd Keep Looking Up ! THats really Where it ALl is ! :innocent: