Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

TheLastLazyGun

Hrm. I realize that the OP was a long time ago, but, are succubus stories still being kicked around? I mean, hasn't the wet dream been figured out for quite a while now?

Hrm. I realize that the OP was a long time ago, but, are succubus stories still being kicked around? I mean, hasn't the wet dream been figured out for quite a while now?

new members have been bumping threads and try and inforce their beliefs with little to no evidence, it's that time of year when kids and teens are on vacation.
  • Like 1

it never me amazes me how new members walk into this forum, think they know all the answers except the questions members here ask and get mad that we won't take their word on it, especially when can easily contradict their claims with acutal reason and use of something so rare here, common sense. either way, they get bored and vanish.

new members have been bumping threads and try and inforce their beliefs with little to no evidence, it's that time of year when kids and teens are on vacation.

Are you in some type of contest with Rlyeh to become the most socially miserable person on the forums?

With your disgusting attitude, no wonder people get scared off. Don't be 'that guy'.

There are posters that can completely disagree with subjects and are able to coexist with opinions and belief systems that counteract their own. Then there are those who are dead set on an agenda to cleanse the forum of any opinion/beliefs/thoughts that they find wrong.

One of these type of two posters is incredibly annoying.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Are you in some type of contest with Rlyeh to become the most socially miserable person on the forums?

With your disgusting attitude, no wonder people get scared off. Don't be 'that guy'.

There are posters that can completely disagree with subjects and are able to coexist with opinions and belief systems that counteract their own. Then there are those who are dead set on an agenda to cleanse the forum of any opinion/beliefs/thoughts that they find wrong.

Thanks

• Like 1

I see the "almost invisible presence" but...the thing with the sheets. I don't know if anyone saw the ghosthunters episode on the queen mary when all the sheets were ripped off the bed, it ended up being a hoax. one of the tour guides on the ship set it up. This kind of reminds me of that. It's pretty coincidental that they're being pulled off of him from a direction where the camera isn't pointing...to the right of the camera when we're looking at the video. I don't really like that. The presence could also be easily done with CGI.

Well I'm one of them people who don't get scared off easily. Haha. You know? Every now and then somebody gotta stand up to these people. You cannot always ask for evidence when it comes to such a dangerous subject. But again, I can take what's been said. It's just the internet. I guess everyone expresses their emotions towards something in their own way, even if it has to be disgusting sometimes. It's forgiven.

And there is a reason to why I haven't responded back to Rlyeh. Not of importance.

Edited by Euryleia
  • Like 1

No one is asking you to quit being so gullible. But you seem to think everyone needs to swallow crap as good as you do. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

No one is asking you to quit being so gullible. But you seem to think everyone needs to swallow crap as good as you do.

This has nothing to do with 'swallowing gullible crap', but how people treat each other on here. I understand at this point, though, that you are most likely not able to understand what I'm talking about.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Armchair Educated, I see what you see. It seems as if there is a barely visible arm or something stroking his hair or maybe I'm wrong on that score.

In anycase if it is realthen he should contact some paranormal group to investigate.Certainly contact a minister priest or rabbi with the problem

and keep some sort of journal to document when it started the times it occurs etc.

Armchair Educated, I see what you see. It seems as if there is a barely visible arm or something stroking his hair or maybe I'm wrong on that score.

In anycase if it is realthen he should contact some paranormal group to investigate.Certainly contact a minister priest or rabbi with the problem

and keep some sort of journal to document when it started the times it occurs etc.

If this video was real the guy wouldn't just put it on youtube but it would have been copied into a new tape or show the original (a proof there has been no editing) and given to Paranormal Investigators and we would know by now that there was a real Succubus case in X place which occurred on X date. I can't help but to believe this is fake and there is a feeling of disgust that follows because anybody who makes stupid videos like this for Youtube Views and attention need to see the mental hospital. The nurses there are what I would call real life mental hospital Succubus.

The funny thing is that he even added scary music file to the video to make it all spooky and stuff. I can make a video like this in 10 minutes using Sony Vegas Pro12

I once watched a video that was also titled "Succubus Attacks Man."

But it was VERY different than the one in this post.

Trust me.

I once watched a video that was also titled "Succubus Attacks Man."

But it was VERY different than the one in this post.

Trust me.

In which way different?

Don't they all look the same as all these bull crap videos anyway?

Only they need to have are 1cent skilled actors and Sony Vegas/After Effects.

Edited by Euryleia

I can see the figure that moves over and on to him, and also in the other video, it sets on the couch. Whether or not

they are faked I won't even guess. But it's really like who cares? If spirits are there, they are there. And seeing them

doesn't change a thing to me.

In which way different?

Well, the succubus was played by a very attractive lady named Jessica Drake, for starters.

• Like 2

Well, the succubus was played by a very attractive lady named Jessica Drake, for starters.

I had an feeling that's what you mean't..

Well, it did suck away three minutes twenty-nine seconds of my life away.

Which film? Neognosis' dodgy movie or the ones posted in here? :innocent:

• Like 1

Not that I believe the video itself, but I had an experience not unlike this one a couple of months back. It wasn't as crazy as this one because I managed to fight it off I guess. I was falling asleep and then felt something on top of me and it tried pinning me down, (I was facing up) by holding my wrists. I was about to give up and let it do what it was attempting(not sure what that is...) and finally I got the idea to pray and it almost immediately let me go. I know this is unbelievable to some and I get that, but I could even sense its anger when it let me go. Can't explain it really, but I suppose that is par for the course.

I know this is unbelievable

It's not unbelievable at all. Dreams seem very real sometimes.

• Like 1

It's not unbelievable at all. Dreams seem very real sometimes.

Well, to correct, they seem completely real; so much so that you aren't even aware enough to question whether or not it's real.

But then you wake up, then knowing it was a dream.

It sounds like that last part never happened for Ever After, drawing a line between dreams and the above experience, grayer to some, blacker to others.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I found this video of a man who says he gets attacked by a succubus whilst he sleeps at night.

He looks like he could benefit from the exercise it gives him.

I have some research and experience in this subject.

I've searched for for years to obtain the account of "succubus" in historical text to find its origin since much can be discerned by understanding the foundation of the writing. The earliest reference I've found is within a 1486 Catholic church document called Malleus Maleficarum.

The bulk of the document outlines the church's position against witchcraft and their perceived need to purge society of wizardry by all means. I personally consider it one of the most evil documents produced because it mandates and legalizes the mistreatment and murder of countless individuals in the name of the church's twisted authority under Christ.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/

1400's was a time of inquisition and political expansion of the church. A person must account the whole document when it states "facts" which can't be proven. If you consider its other "facts" you can only have one conclusion about the text:

* Man is superior to woman in every way because she was made from his bent (defective) rib.

* Woman is more prone to be drawn into witchraft because she is more gullible and weaker than man.

* Hell is located at the center core of the Earth. Since it is the lowliest place in existence then the stars revolve around the Earth. The Earth being the center of everything. (Galileo died in prison for his scientific opposing view)

* The result of the succubus myth produces hybrid offspring. Half human and half demon. These children should be considered (treated as) demonic.

* Difficult, painful labor or birth defects are proof of hybrid offspring.

* The symptoms of (with what we know today as seizure) is proof of demonic posession.

* Star positions spiritually influence mankind.

* Satan can't directly influence mankind but instead by proxy manipulate star positions.

* Witchcraft should not be tollerated in your community. If 3 people accuse someone of witchcraft they must be arrested and put to trial. If found guilty they must repent and spend a year in prison, loosing their property. If they are found guilty and remain unrepentent then they must be banished from the community by means of burning, stoning, crushing or drowning. This is to releive their tormented soul.

* The popular succubus legend

* More ridiculous claims

So you can decide for yourself if this legend is true or not.

To be clear, do not mean to discount all other claims of this sort of personal activity. There have been reports from practically every society across the centuries of nightly ( and daily) visits both of of both good and evil in nature. I am not talking about dreams but interactions any time of the day or night.

Edited by Sergeant

It sounds like that last part never happened for Ever After, drawing a line between dreams and the above experience, grayer to some, blacker to others.

You really believe, rather than just a dream and an impressionable mind, that a demon creature was harassing this person?

I'm serious. Is that really your opinion?