Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My new heavy metal instrumental

ValentinBk

Hey everyone, you might remember me from my guitar videos I post here from time to time, and today Im back with what I consider to be "the real deal" - an instrumental written & recorded entirely by me. Its called "Apocalyptic Visions" its heavy, melodic and its inspired by the end of the world theme and old school heavy metal.

So give it a listen, and if you enjoyed it - please share it with someone as I dont have an army of fans to help me get my music across

For more of my originals check out this playlist:

If you liked the music feel free to like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/valentinthemad

• Like 4

Bad Ass !

Great to see younger people still actually playing Metal, and showing talent.

Not sure who your influences are, but that sure brings back memories of 2 concerts for me....

Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden

Keep it up, you rock!

• Like 3

Bad Ass !

Great to see younger people still actually playing Metal, and showing talent.

Not sure who your influences are, but that sure brings back memories of 2 concerts for me....

Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden

Keep it up, you rock!

Thanks for the comment man! My biggest guitar influences are Kirk Hammett (Metallica) and John Petrucci (Dream Theater) but Judas Priest and Iron Maiden definately have a good share of influence aswell.

• Like 1

This work is great and i love it. The fact is that its very hard to write music that will sound unique this days and it seems that u got what it takes, keep up great work m8 this track is strong.

• Like 2

Don't know how I missed this thread but that was great, you're very talented. Definitely got an old school feel, much more up my street. Just having a look through your channel now to see what else you've done :tu:

• Like 2

This is awesome man, that guitar solo at the end was so nasty! Nice work, keep it up. :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments everyone! Like I wrote on a previous post -anyone interested can download the track for free, Id love to have my music on your mp3 players. Im working now on my next instrumental, Ill keep you guys posted when its done.

• Like 2

posted it on my facebook

• Like 2

Hey everyone, you might remember me from my guitar videos I post here from time to time, and today Im back with what I consider to be "the real deal" - an instrumental written & recorded entirely by me. Its called "Apocalyptic Visions" its heavy, melodic and its inspired by the end of the world theme and old school heavy metal.

So give it a listen, and if you enjoyed it - please share it with someone as I dont have an army of fans to help me get my music across

For more of my originals check out this playlist:

If you liked the music feel free to like my FB page: https://www.facebook.../valentinthemad

If you are not a member of Reverbnation.com or CDBaby.com ....you should be

Edited by joc

If you are not a member of Reverbnation.com or CDBaby.com ....you should be

I was looking into these, there are plenty of music distributors and Im not sure which one is good. Can you tell me anything about them\link to someone who does?

I was looking into these, there are plenty of music distributors and Im not sure which one is good. Can you tell me anything about them\link to someone who does?

I would check in with CDbaby.com. They can easily and inexpensively help you get your music on Amazon, I-Tunes, and everywhere else you want it to be. Reverbnation.com is a great way to get your music heard, mostly by other musicians...also...RadioAirPlay.com It's kind of like Pandora...except you have to pay for them to play your music...but people all over the world can then hear it and it isn't very expensive. Definitely worth checking into.

When people like your song they can click a Fan button...also you can link to a Buy Now to where ever you want them to go in order to purchase your songs.

• Like 1

I would check in with CDbaby.com. They can easily and inexpensively help you get your music on Amazon, I-Tunes, and everywhere else you want it to be. Reverbnation.com is a great way to get your music heard, mostly by other musicians...also...RadioAirPlay.com It's kind of like Pandora...except you have to pay for them to play your music...but people all over the world can then hear it and it isn't very expensive. Definitely worth checking into.

When people like your song they can click a Fan button...also you can link to a Buy Now to where ever you want them to go in order to purchase your songs.

Guess Ill give CdBaby a shot with Apocalyptic Visions, Ill see how it goes. Thanks a lot for the info.

Edited by ValentinBk
  • Like 1

Hey...btw...I'm just now getting around to listening to Apocalyptic Vision...Nice! You are a very talented guitarist...very nice!

• Like 1

Hey...btw...I'm just now getting around to listening to Apocalyptic Vision...Nice! You are a very talented guitarist...very nice!

Thanks man!

Hail Valentin! Good composition, great phrasing in your solo! Keep up the good work brother! And don't forget to click where I tell you not to, to listen so a bit of my own music. :gun:

• Like 2

Hail Valentin! Good composition, great phrasing in your solo! Keep up the good work brother! And don't forget to click where I tell you not to, to listen so a bit of my own music. :gun:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it. Tried listening to your music on the site but the site is pretty buggy and the track kept pausing after 1 or 2 secs. Do you have your music anywhere else (Youtube, Soundcloud or something)?

I have always been a huge fan of heavy metal instrumentals ever since Orion. I am also a huge fan of multi-lead guitar parts, so your song is right up my listening alley. It was great!

Hey, if you ever want someone to add drums to any of your recordings, I have an electric kit/ProTools, and would love to collaborate. Here is a video example of my general drumming ability:

And a recording of a heavy metal instrumental of my own, one heavy metal instrumental lover to the other:

Hope to see more of your songs, and maybe play with you in the future.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

You know, I'd never even thought to click that link until you pointed it out. Really great sound! Reminds me of old Megadeth kind of.

• Like 1

I personally think Oversword should put together another band or get part of his old one back together ... Of course, he never listens to me--but he should! LOL. :P

• Like 1

I personally think Oversword should put together another band or get part of his old one back together ... Of course, he never listens to me--but he should! LOL. :P

And exactly which part of the old band do you recomend I collaborate with, Dogboy or or the guy that works nights and weekends?

See I do listen to you, I just don't pay much attention :whistle:

Edited by OverSword