Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Close Encounters of the Mythic Kind

Still Waters

Where did you get that silly idea from?

Cheers,

Badeskov

The shoot to kill policy is there for a reason. You cannot get within a few miles of the base without being arrested or even shot.

Edited by zoser

The shoot to kill policy is there for a reason. You cannot get within a few miles of the base without being arrested or even shot.

Guards at any military base are authorized to shoot any intruder who refuses to stop. That's why they carry guns, doh!. Even in the UK. So nothing special about that in relation to Area 51?

Heck - you even try being a wise guy at Heathrow airport and you'll have guys with machine guns surround you before you even see them coming. And It'd be a bit pathetic wouldn't it - if you tried entering the SAS HQ at Hereford illegally... and they offered tea and biscuits instead, and a nice feet tickle in the guardhouse :lol:

However, I believe the terms 'deadly force' are more appropriate. Any guard worth his salt would seek to resolve the issues without drawing their guns, and if extremely necessary as in a shoot out where they had to defend themselves, they would likely choose leg shots over head shots. Dont forget any military man killing civilian's will be dragged through the highest courts to decide if their use of force was appropriate.

• Like 1

UK Military - and I quote:

"Highly trained MoD police would have been at the scene of the murder in minutes had they still been conducting patrols. They are trained to deal with life threatening incidents on the perimeter of the barracks and have authority to shoot to kill, the Sunday Express can reveal.

This quote from a news story about the Lee Rigby muder, however, don't be thinking its a 'new' policy since that murder, as my quote states, they have (and always have had) authority to shoot :tu:

Whats so different about the Area 51 guards then? Where's the conspiracy in that?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/402686/Army-wives-terror-fear-Military-families-plea-for-more-guards-after-Rigby-murder

Where did you get that silly idea from?

Cheers,

Badeskov

From people who have come forward since 1947 in revealing what went on and what they saw, and what they were told would happen if they mentioned anything to anybody.

From people who have come forward since 1947 in revealing what went on and what they saw, and what they were told would happen if they mentioned anything to anybody.

I know a guy who's family that had to live in hiding for years after the Roswell incident, because of his dad's direct involvement. He sure didn't think it was silly.

• Like 1

I know a guy who's family that had to live in hiding for years after the Roswell incident, because of his dad's direct involvement. He sure didn't think it was silly.

I read where witnesses had indeed been threatened.

Frankie Rowe, was the daughter of Roswell fireman Dan Dwyer. Her father told the family of being on a run outside of Roswell to what they thought was a plane crash. "He said it was a crash of something that was not from the earth. ...the crash left a lot of pieces of small material around, and two small bodies and one person walking around. He said it was from another planet...they were very small, and the one that was walking around was about the size of a ten-year-old child, and it didn't have any hair...it had very small ears and rather large dark eyes. They had on a one-piece suit that covered the whole body." [71] Afterwards she claimed the military threatened to kill the whole family if they talked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_accounts_of_the_Roswell_UFO_incident

So why didn't anything happen to them?Why didn't they kill Jesse Marcel when he started to talk in the 70s?

So why didn't anything happen to them?Why didn't they kill Jesse Marcel when he started to talk in the 70s?

Because no one knew about the Roswell incident until a book came out in the 80's.

Because no one knew about the Roswell incident until a book came out in the 80's.

Marcel started talking in the 70s so why didn't they just rub him out,isn't it true that no harm has come to any of the Roswell "whistleblowers"?

Marcel started talking in the 70s so why didn't they just rub him out,isn't it true that no harm has come to any of the Roswell "whistleblowers"?

Easy.

If too may people went missing in the early days it would draw unwanted attention to the case. They hoped that threats would suffice.

As time went on, people did talk; this is usual in the field of Ufology. As people retire, become no longer dependant or fearful, they talk.

Surely you could have worked that out? Look into pilot reports, USAF personnel testimonies etc. A lot of reports have surfaced only much later than the events.

No harm came to my friend's family because they were always on the move with a pistol constantly on dad's lap. Anyone else, I couldn't tell you.

• Like 1

Easy.

If too may people went missing in the early days it would draw unwanted attention to the case. They hoped that threats would suffice.

As time went on, people did talk; this is usual in the field of Ufology. As people retire, become no longer dependant or fearful, they talk.

Surely you could have worked that out? Look into pilot reports, USAF personnel testimonies etc. A lot of reports have surfaced only much later than the events.

RAF Bentwaters being a prime example.

Edited by zoser

Easy.

Yes I can work out that its a load of nonsense

• Like 1

Welcome to the club,

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

The denial the Roswell Incident never ceases to amaze me. Testimonies all over the internet.

Welcome to the club,

Cheers,

Badeskov

By your own admission Mr B you are another one who refuses to look at the evidence.

Very difficult to even have a debate under that level of denial.

By your own admission Mr B you are another one who refuses to look at the evidence.

Very difficult to even have a debate under that level of denial.

Have looked. it fell short - way short. But please, do try to elaborate in your own words so we can discuss. What is the evidence exactly?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Isnt this thread about Close Encounters? Why let it slip down to the Roswell nonsense thats already been discussed a thousand times?

Have looked. it fell short - way short. But please, do try to elaborate in your own words so we can discuss. What is the evidence exactly?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Fast Forward to 5:00.

Description of the craft.

Isnt this thread about Close Encounters? Why let it slip down to the Roswell nonsense thats already been discussed a thousand times?

Do you really have to ask that question?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Fast Forward to 5:00.

Description of the craft.

That was not what I asked. please do acknowledge that some of us here have been discussing this into he ground. In your own words, please do describe what you feel feel is evidence of ET visitation. But you can't, can you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Do you really have to ask that question?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Fast Forward to 7:00

Description of the ET's.

The guy was there.

zoser feverishly going on a thread derail, YET AGAIN

thread_direction.gif

Edited by seeder

Fast Forward to 7:00

Description of the ET's.

The guy was there.

Vivid imagination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

That was not what I asked. please do acknowledge that some of us here have been discussing this into he ground. In your own words, please do describe what you feel feel is evidence of ET visitation. But you can't, can you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

In the Roswell Incident it is witness testimony. I have heard half a dozen telling the same account.

What else can there be amidst a fierce cover up and misinformation campaign?