Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New here- insight?

LadyGuinevere

Hey all, I just signed up.. The "unexplained" is something that is very interesting to me, so I'm excited to be around others who enjoy discussing things in this genre :).

I'm hoping to gain some insight in the area of spirituality/metaphysics, and so on while I am here.. Perhaps find some good 'pals' that are knowledgeable in this area as well..

That's about all that I can think of, lame first post, lol.

• Like 5

Hey all, I just signed up.. The "unexplained" is something that is very interesting to me, so I'm excited to be around others who enjoy discussing things in this genre :).

I'm hoping to gain some insight in the area of spirituality/metaphysics, and so on while I am here.. Perhaps find some good 'pals' that are knowledgeable in this area as well..

That's about all that I can think of, lame first post, lol.

You picked a good anniversary date :) Welcome to UM lady Guinevere and I wish you all the best in your adventures here. I've been here a couple of years and I've learned much and met some REALLY kind and knowledgable people. You will bump into a few who are rude and clueless as well but the good FAR outweigh the bad. The moderators are professional and fair and the site is the best I've ever been a part of. UM is a KEEPER!!!!
  • Like 2

You picked a good anniversary date :) Welcome to UM lady Guinevere and I wish you all the best in your adventures here. I've been here a couple of years and I've learned much and met some REALLY kind and knowledgable people. You will bump into a few who are rude and clueless as well but the good FAR outweigh the bad. The moderators are professional and fair and the site is the best I've ever been a part of. UM is a KEEPER!!!!

Thanks so much for the warm greeting. :)

• Like 1

Hi lady Guinevere. Welcome to UM..

I'm into insight, spirituality and Metaphysics too.. There's lot's to learn here.. and lot's of fun to be had too.

• Like 4

Greetings and happy new year! I'm new here too! :D

• Like 1

Hey LG,

with respect...

- LG.

Edit: This is a friendly and fair bunch. Respect them, and they'll love and respect you back. :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

Hello Lady Guinevere ( and the rest ). Welcome to UM. A lot of conversation going on here. Enjoy the forums.

Welcome! There is much to learn here :) of course there's a few dung beetles who deny everything... But it's a wonderful place to learn and expand your horizons :P

• Like 1

Fond greetings Lady G ... we meet again ... how shall I welcome thee ?

I'll let 'Wart' do thee the introductions

~

~

... though he is really Arthur... the boy is just being silly ~ aye ... at times UM is not unlike Camelot ...

• Like 1

Hello ya'll. There's a warm bunch here . . . Hope you enjoy the show! Warm regards.

Hello ya'll. There's a warm bunch here . . . Hope you enjoy the show! Warm regards.

Welcome to UM LadyGuinevere, and to the other new members in this thread. Hi to all of you :)

Good to see new faces! Especially when they stick around! I think you'll find the community to your liking.

Welcome to the forum LadyGuinevere, hope you find the answers to the insights you seek. Hope your journey here helps you & helps others in the process.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum, I love you're avatar by the way! :)

Very magical.