Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Order, Chaos, and The Middle Path

catalyst of change

Everyone needs to calm down and be respected. I clicked on catalyst's tumblr page and there's lots of smoke around h im, but it's probably incense and he thinks that Eminem talks to spirits because his freestyle rap is so good.

I did like the Dali silverware and the Buddhist monk.

There's a lot of smoke around me? I've no idea what you're talking about unless you're mentioning spirits within my aura viewed using the third eye. I only burn incense and sage. And you're misquoting me. I stated, "I don't care what anyone says. Eminem works with spirits. Not that it's a bad thing but when I hear him freestyle, his words flow uncontrollably almost as if they're not his own. Something is speaking through the man. Not to say he didn't start off with talent but listen to his most recent freestyles and you'll see exactly what I mean. He probably made some sort of contract."

Think what you may but I use my higher senses and can discern the source of things. Including the work of other beings.

• 1 month later...

How is Eminem works with spirits which is what you said any different than Eminem talks with spirits which is what I said????????

How is Eminem works with spirits which is what you said any different than Eminem talks with spirits which is what I said????????

Words can change the meaning of a statement by far and this is why I corrected you. Anyways, here's some clarification for you.

Work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Talk: speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.

Words can change the meaning of a statement by far and this is why I corrected you. Anyways, here's some clarification for you.

Work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Talk: speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.

well I don't see how you work without talking but ok whatever.

• Like 1