Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

i give you a clue, it was a very important test before putting human on the board, between earth orbit to the moon orbit/surface ,which was never-ever conducted by NASA.

Do you mean the Van Allen radiation belt?

It would be best to keep this thread focused on the actual UFO sighting.

Moon hoax discussions are better suited to the Conspiracies & Secret Societies section.

• Like 1

You might find this link interesting. It has an article with a video attached. Former Military men are giving

testimony of UFO's over military bases.

http://www.ufohastings.com

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 2

Simply untrue. I have been following that topic and you have quite literally, time and again been handed your behind because you simply had no idea of what you spoke. Your uneducated ideas have been debunked every single time and the only solution you saw every time was to run away from the discussion. However, pray tell, please do point out what you think are the salient points that you brought up.

But why is it that I think that you cannot? :rolleyes:

Ah yeah, maybe because if you could you have done so in the Moon hoax thread, as well as to Blacksabbath in this thread. So, why don't you point it out in the Moon hoax thread, which Ove so kindly just reopened. But I must say, I think Obviousman states the obvious (no pun intended), although not in a reply to you, then very fitting nonetheless:

To be very blunt, you have no idea what you are talking about and please do take your uneducated nonsense to where it belongs.

Cheers,

Badeskov

i certainly have the idea what i meant and talking about and the tests i mentioned was most important to the manned space flight then any thing.can you explain me what is the necessity to repeat the same sentence over and over again "do take your uneducated nonsense to where it belongs"??? i am bored with it and believe... so does others.

You might find this link interesting. It has an article with a video attached. Former Military men are giving

The interest in nuclear weapons has been going on for some time, back even before Roswell.
  • Like 1

The interest in nuclear weapons has been going on for some time, back even before Roswell.

You and I know that. I'm just informing others on this thread that are unaware.

• Like 1

Ah, now I get it.. That's why Delhapura {sp?} is not on Google Maps or even mentioned anywhere!!! It's secwut nucular test facility. No wonder Rajeev didn't bring that up - he's probably nervous about giving away a state secret..

Although.. if Delhapura isn't a secret test facility, I'd have to question why it is ontopic to link a site run by folks who make their money on the UFO circuit, and whose stories are disputed by both the facts and records and others who worked there...

For those who are taken in by the Hastings conjob, I'd suggest you spend some time reading this thread at another forum, where Hastings is now banned.. My favorite post on that thread is possibly this one.. Hastings, rather like another well-known tro poster here, has nothing but anecdotes and stories, and an intense hatred of James Oberg (who most ufo-folk will know..) - ask yourself why that might be..

• Like 3

Ah, now I get it.. That's why Delhapura {sp?} is not on Google Maps or even mentioned anywhere!!! It's secwut nucular test facility. No wonder Rajeev didn't bring that up - he's probably nervous about giving away a state secret..

Although.. if Delhapura isn't a secret test facility, I'd have to question why it is ontopic to link a site run by folks who make their money on the UFO circuit, and whose stories are disputed by both the facts and records and others who worked there...

For those who are taken in by the Hastings conjob, I'd suggest you spend some time reading this thread at another forum, where Hastings is now banned.. My favorite post on that thread is possibly this one.. Hastings, rather like another well-known tro poster here, has nothing but anecdotes and stories, and an intense hatred of James Oberg (who most ufo-folk will know..) - ask yourself why that might be..

:tu: well said

easier

any reason to dislike Hasting ? i don't know him though.

• 2 weeks later...

when my friend peter used to tell me about one incident when he saw two weird saucers over his bus at some where in country side of england,and he explained how they shot to one direction and stop and then moved in totally opposite direction...i wasn't sure to believe him 100% , but yesterday when i told him about my sighting and the object's very fast movement in one direction then stop and then shot off in other direction...he straight away said "these movements are impossible by our known earthy objects...and what i saw and what you did ...the pattern of movement is same "

now i trust his sightings even though peter was high that evening.

You really have not researched these cases, nor Hastings credibility have you? Ever heard of Tim Herbert? He outright proved the Echo Flight claim could not possibly have happened how Hastings swears it had to have, and his sock puppet Salas can't even remember where he was, and is contradicted by the other two members present at the time.

Try this link.

LINK - Tim Herberts Blog.

Tim worked on these things himself, and that shows in the presentation of his work. A true gentleman, with a brilliant mind. And Tim does not get heated like Hastings. I wish I had his demeanour myself.

Hastings posted here at UM, but left after Leonardo asked some pertinent questions he obviously could not answer, not to mention that Eric Carlson. who was at Echo at the time also joined the thread and asked Hastings why no a single UFOlogist had ever approached him about the incident when he was the man there at the time. Again, Hastings offered nothing but silence, he also dismissed Walt Figel when he clarified the recordings that Hastings had long said supported his position, when it seems all that did support his position was his own interpretation of Figel's comments. That is why he refused to let walt attend the 2010 conference even though Walt was eager to attend, and was a mere ten miles was from the venue when the event was held.

He hides more then he tells form what I see, and if anyone challenges him, he red faced swears and rants at them in a disgusting manner. Not sure what you see here as valuable.

You and I know that. I'm just informing others on this thread that are unaware.

You KNOW that do you? You know what, I reckon that just a bogus statement for peer approval. Sad. It is most certainly not backed up.

• Like 1

Cheers mate all the best for the new year!

Here is a link to the UM thread where Hastings made a hasty appearance. And Disappearance.

And for anyone wanting to actually learn something, here is a link to a free EBook by James Carlson intimately delving into the specifics of Echo Flight.

Free Book people, what do you have to lose? Gullibility?

Edited by psyche101

Pure unadulterated credulous bunkum.

Patrick Huyghe, author of Swamp Gas Times details this in his book. Numbers how that the correlation is non existent, UFO's are no more likely to appear over a nuclear facility than they are a children's playground.

• Like 1

(...) now i trust his sightings even though peter was high that evening.

Respect! Your resource "Peter" seems to be a resource of the highest level of credibility possible. Stay in touch and feed us with the truth.

Respect! Your resource "Peter" seems to be a resource of the highest level of credibility possible. Stay in touch and feed us with the truth.

PLEASE refrain from encouraging him!! ;)

• Like 1

now i trust his sightings even though peter was high that evening.

Just read this lol...

(edit) nm, no point trying to pursue this topic any further.

Edited by Blacksabbath
  • Like 2

PLEASE refrain from encouraging him!! ;)

Maybe he meant something else? A peter (no capital) also refers to...... nevermind.

I talk to my mate Stanley from time to time, but not about UFO's.......

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Maybe he meant something else? A peter (no capital) also refers to...... nevermind.

hahahaha....took me a moment..... :D:tsu:

• Like 1

i only could see peter after year and half and when he used to telling about his two saucers sighting at country side in England...i showed not a great believe or trust,but time has changed so does my belief, after i accidentally could see that bright object and i think i since started to have bit of guilty to not really believing my mate,so i mentioned about my sighting and showed my belief on his sightings too. hope you understand what i meant. is it any thing wrong in to "being honest or confessing mistakes" ??? i told peter "sorry i was not really right about not trusting the ufo's reaching to our planet"

i only could see peter after year and half and when he used to telling about his two saucers sighting at country side in England...i showed not a great believe or trust,but time has changed so does my belief, after i accidentally could see that bright object and i think i since started to have bit of guilty to not really believing my mate,so i mentioned about my sighting and showed my belief on his sightings too. hope you understand what i meant. is it any thing wrong in to "being honest or confessing mistakes" ??? i told peter "sorry i was not really right about not trusting the ufo's reaching to our planet"

Its obvious you believe what you saw was a UFO that reached our planet. Perhaps the very same one that pot smoking Pete saw. This 'story' has grown worse than any moon hoax

• Like 5

I never said you did anything wrong, just trying to offer clarification!

Meteors and the like reach out planet, they are not always immediately identified so they would be UFO's but you do not have to apologise for anything to anyone there.

Did the speed estimates help you out at all?

Edited by psyche101

The Mooth/GHAATH (as indian ppl believes)is woo-doo kind of stuff that u see flying in the sky,burning llike oil lamp and it goes to perticulor person and kill him or turn him in ashes.ppl believe if u point ur finger it will come to u stead him/her.

This is my first post in your topic thread rajeev,

I don't know about taboo stuff in India. So I'll ask, isn't woo-doo something else entirely, like muslim abulition before prayer ? Do people in India talk about UFO as woo-doo or more like voo doo magic, bad magic or bad spirits or similar stuff ? I won't argue authenticity factors about your topic opening just asking my questions about the way people discuss the topic of UFO in India, in general, thanks.

Do people in India talk about just asking my questions about the way people discuss the topic of UFO in India,

Hey,

I have seen on several occasions that if u spot some thing weird in sky moving,they prevent u pointing to it,when it was asked most time it said 'it may harm u'.in all cases they were afraid when i or somebody else tried to point .and they don't want to talk about it.many times i saw real fear in their eyes.

what you saw was a UFO that reached our planet. Perhaps the very same one that pot smoking Pete saw.

What pete saw,they were cleared saucer's shape object and one of them flew over the bus next sec. Whole bus power n engine failed,it took 4-5 hours to get backup bus to take people away,the only similarity in my sighting and his.is the maneuvers are on same pattern,move in one dir. n stop then shoot in another direction,