Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new here

incubus1972

Hey all. I'm new here and was just wondering if people could help me out. I uploaded a picture to a group on facebook and quite a few people were able to spot certain things in the picture. Just wondered if there are people here with psychic gifts/abilities who are able to read anything from the photo. Thanks in advancepost-145473-0-03058100-1390226608_thumb.

• Like 1

Hey, welcome, hope you stick around and enjoy.

Can you give us some pointers mate, like what the other people on facebook were able to spot? Do you sense anything in the pic?

Unfortunately, I'm just seein a photo, nothing else.

You are standing on a hill...by a fence that's in front of a building...and is that a hammock?

You are standing on a hill...by a fence that's in front of a building...and is that a hammock?

I was thinking clothesline thing-a-ma-jiggy.

Oh! & Welcome to UM. :st

• Like 2

The only thing I can see is over you left shoulder right at the back where the clothes-pole is,is what looks like a man kneeling down.

Hey all. I'm new here and was just wondering if people could help me out. I uploaded a picture to a group on facebook and quite a few people were able to spot certain things in the picture. Just wondered if there are people here with psychic gifts/abilities who are able to read anything from the photo. Thanks in advancepost-145473-0-03058100-1390226608_thumb.

Did you post it to a paranormal group and ask for opinions? In my experience if you post a photo/audio/etc. to a paranormal group or website, you'll be told there's things out of the ordinary in the photo regardless.

Personally, I can't see anything but a photo of a guy standing in his garden which is out of focus due to motion blur caused by the camera moving.

• Like 2

With a quick look, I could see what appears to be a man by the fence-post near your left shoulder.

Looking closer, I can see that the figure consists of some bricks and part of the tree or bush.

Edited by acute

Young Captain Picard?

lol! I thought the same thing! :clap:

Welcome to UM friend. Allow me to be the first to say, please stick around and gain some knowledge and education from the scientific minded "Oldies" in this community. You will learn a GREAT deal my friend. First and foremost for your picture and the fact that you'd sent this to a "paranormal" group to review, it was already told that, that lot will automatically make mystical ghost filled "finds" in EVERYTHING you send.

There's two frames of minds when it comes to ANY part of the paranormal community:

1) Blind Faith - These are the people whom automatically scream at the top of their lungs there is Ghosts and Aliens in and around EVERYTHING! You will be told that from a simple photo there is a "Earthen Demon Bogart whom is attracted to men only and you're in danger!" or some such. lol

2) Scientific minded - This is the lot I was telling you about that you should be attracted to and glean as MUCH knowledge as you can! They will give you the truth on any subject. And not only the truth, they are experts in Photography, Scientific Equipment, Psychology, etc etc. So the knowledge pool that this group brings is in-depth and will NEVER steer you wrong.

I hope, from my brief descriptions, you will be able to make an educated decision my friend.

And again, welcome to UM! :tu:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 2

The only thing I can see is over you left shoulder right at the back where the clothes-pole is,is what looks like a man kneeling down.

Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure it's just a guy standing around in a yard. Possibly getting ready to hang some laundry.
  • Like 1

I sense a man, Insecure about his age, He wears piercings to cover his age, to feel youthful and does not like the idea of death and I feel that is his fascination with the paranormal.

I sense a man, Insecure about his age, He wears piercings to cover his age, to feel youthful and does not like the idea of death and I feel that is his fascination with the paranormal.

You were a psychic all along, no other way could have you deduced that.

• Like 1

I didn't see anything at first, until couple of people's posts saw the man over the left shoulder, and now I see it too. I wasn't looking over there to begin with, so when I did, and noticed it, I did get chills. The guy does seem to be transparent, but that could be me.

By the way, I thought the OP looks like a handsome young Patrick Stewart too. :yes::-*

Hi and welcome to UM :)

Out of focus a little and I'm seeing shapes in the grass. I can also see a face of a person standing right next to you. (This is where people are seeing instead a smaller figure at the back).

No need to be cruel to anybody for the sake of it, Ok.

No offence :)

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 2

No need to be cruel to anybody for the sake of it, Ok.

No offence :)

Being "Physic" is an art, not an emotion.
  • Like 1

Being "Physic" is an art, not an emotion.

It's an art because you have to be really well versed and confident in theater and acting? :tu:

Yeah I see the guy by the fence and clothes line.could be matrixing. If its a ghost great catch.

Was there fighting there in WW 2

And, yet again another person whom came wanting fantasy and mystical fairy tales to be "real" and yet, when they're told the truth, they simply don't come back lol.

• Like 1