Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to really know if im a medium

grantf009

Hi Grant,

I think something you may find useful to research further is empathy and astral projection. Feel free to join us in the Astral FAQS thread if you want to explore these topics further. It is not a debate thread it is there for learning and sharing techniques.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

• Like 1

It's a concern. If you've got it, work with it. I know how lonely it feels being different. It is always best to be certain wouldn't you agree? To be honest I think perhaps he does have the "gift".

Yeah for a unexplained mystery site I always find it ironic that some of the sceptics seem the most like zealots :unsure2:

Some people like unexplained mysteries, others want those mysteries explained. :)

First of all I think that most of us are wanting to make sure your mentally stable. It's one thing to have psychic abilities and another to be delusional. I see spirits, sense them, and have often communicated with them since forever. So if you can do it then your not alone. Another thing is to test them, ask them questions, and demand answers. Simple stuff. Like what your friend did last night. Once you get an answer ask you friend what they did. If the information is at least 90% right then your on to something. If it's completely wrong then question yourself. You either have it or you don't. Most sites about psychic abilities are complete B.S. so fair warning on that.

Here I wanna make this simpler. I'm a Christian, and im not choosing to have these things happen. The last time I had ask questions, I had a really terrifying experience that I will never do again. I don't want to ask it questions for the risk that it will open a doorway and follow me to college campus. I don't want that.

It's a concern. If you've got it, work with it. I know how lonely it feels being different. It is always best to be certain wouldn't you agree? To be honest I think perhaps he does have the "gift".

When I was putting the title, I meant it in a way that said "I wonder what makes people a medium". I didn't mean I have it. I'm seeing what the signs were.

To be a medium to see beyond seeing, to hear beyond hearing, to feel beyond feeling, and to know beyond knowing. If you choose to you can ignore it and it will go away.

To be a medium to see beyond seeing, to hear beyond hearing, to feel beyond feeling, and to know beyond knowing. If you choose to you can ignore it and it will go away.

This might sound odd, but I don't really wish for it to go away. I just don't want it to follow me to college, which I mean the bad encounter in 2009. But other than that, it's very interesting doesn't bother me. I just want to see if im not alone.

Hi Grant,

I think something you may find useful to research further is empathy and astral projection. Feel free to join us in the Astral FAQS thread if you want to explore these topics further. It is not a debate thread it is there for learning and sharing techniques.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

Wow thank you! I read your guide! I'm really intrigued by it and I'm going to read more on it. Thanks! :)