Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELP

speakingtotheotherside

I've been having a number of worries about my recent OOBEs. I've always read auras so have some understanding of other planes/dimensions. I'm worried that if I get out of my body I want be able to get back in. It's become increasingly difficult to get back! It takes longer and longer. Is this possibly Kundalini telling me to avoid future OOBEs or should I just practice more meditation. Any help would be really welcome. Peace. :)

I've been having a number of worries about my recent OOBEs. I've always read auras so have some understanding of other planes/dimensions. I'm worried that if I get out of my body I want be able to get back in. It's become increasingly difficult to get back! It takes longer and longer. Is this possibly Kundalini telling me to avoid future OOBEs or should I just practice more meditation. Any help would be really welcome. Peace. :)

I would want to know the circumstances and what you were feeling and doing. In the few times I had trouble getting back its because I wasn't finished yet. ;)

• Like 1

In my most recent experience I don't know if I travelled in time or dimension. I went to a ruined but clearly royal castle and a dark cloacked figure with a friendly presence welcomed me. He said I was in cheshire. So I looked it up and there is a castle there! I had no way of knowing that! He tried to lead me into a room but I couldn't go in. He said I needed to help someone there but I felt like it was a trap. I KNOW I wasn't dreaming. I wanted to return to my body but I couldn't. I felt a yellow/red presence too and also heard running water, but that could have just been tap.

In my most recent experience I don't know if I travelled in time or dimension. I went to a ruined but clearly royal castle and a dark cloacked figure with a friendly presence welcomed me. He said I was in cheshire. So I looked it up and there is a castle there! I had no way of knowing that! He tried to lead me into a room but I couldn't go in. He said I needed to help someone there but I felt like it was a trap. I KNOW I wasn't dreaming. I wanted to return to my body but I couldn't. I felt a yellow/red presence too and also heard running water, but that could have just been tap.

Hmmmmm

I would have steadied myself and released the negative emotions. I would have carried strength and confidence with me into the room in surrender and faith in the benevolent forces of the universe that its all for a reason. Letting your shadow have power over you is the real trap. In physical life do not put your hand in the fire, but in astral realities I encourage you to try and put the fire out with your hand realizing that you are much more than you realize.

The room wasn't the trap not going in was.

I find this one really interesting, i think there may be more to it than meets the eye and i don't think its anything to do with kundalini telling you not too..... Whitecrane gives good advice on how to cope with this kind of encounter, so listen to him on that. What we think limits us in the physical doesn't necessary limit us in the astral and we have to go through that test period or training period where we learn to approach things from a different perspective and learn where our true power comes from. In 3d we are raised to be switched off passive beings but in every other plane our true power comes from our ability to create and think/intend on the spot. We have to get used to being creative beings again and not passive dummies in this state.

In saying that though i still feel something else to this mediumistically speaking. I don't feel the castle is a metaphor of your landscape, i feel the castle really exists and this spirit is still active and on site and something is keeping it earth bound. I've come across too many situations like this my experience. There is not enough info to determine what is really going on, but perhaps the spirit has an aspect of itself trapped in that room and is looking for release. A lot of dark and bad things happened to people in these days and often castles had sections/rooms where people were prisoned or sacrificed and left to rot. If you couldn't access the room then don't worry you weren't the right person to do it.

First are you a local of Cheshire, and can you search the area online and find the castle ? or try the search based on what your recall is and see if you can find the castle and link us too it. Finding some history out might lead to more clues with this.