Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview

johnnya254

Tully said that there were hot spots where he observed ‘literally molten steel.’

- Christopher Bollyn, “Foreign Firms Destroyed Crucial Evidence,” August 14, 2002,

http://www.bollyn.com/bollyn-9-11-articles-2002

And the result is... Page not found.

Links generally have to work in order to support an argument. That background is a lovely shade of teal however.

Edit: And of course he was attacked by goverment agents! Maybe they constructed BR/Prager's suitcase nuke? Ha!

Edited by DecoNoir

I have multiple eyewitnesses who can agree that certain Truthers (in denial of course) a complete twit who thinks anyone off the street (and themselves) can identify molten steel despite no background in metallurgy.

More hypocrisy...

Metallurgist needed to identify molten steel = Yes

Metallurgist needed to identify molten aluminium = No

Or his artifacts somehow prove his molten steel more than a paper mache footprint proves bigfoot.
The meteor is a fusion of molten steel and concrete.

Although some panto debunkers think it's proof of pancaking..........hahahahahahahaha!!

He also thinks that his consant jabs of "pantomime debunker" are subtle attempts to hide the fact that he has no real evidence or even an actual theory that explains the events of that day.
No different to your truther jabs....lol
We just go along with it so casual readers of the forum can get some decent entertainment.
Oh I'm sure the lurkers are having a good laugh at your expense.

However I'm sure the mods will help you out and remove anything that highlights your moronic pantomiming.....lol

Again this is all opinion, but since in this universe you can apparently identify molten steel with no background in metallurgy, I'm going to treat it as fact.
Why not, seeing as you can identify molten aluminium with no background in metallurgy. You don't even need to see it first hand either unlike the people at GZ.

You can just watch a grainy, compressed youtube video and look for the imaginary silver droplets no more than a few pixels in size, to be able to identify molten aluminium and prove those toofin twoofers a thing or two.

• Like 1

And the result is... Page not found.

Links generally have to work in order to support an argument. That background is a lovely shade of teal however.

Edit: And of course he was attacked by goverment agents! Maybe they constructed BR/Prager's suitcase nuke? Ha!

Sorry the link didn't work....but you could also put the quote into google because it doesn't make the statement any less true.

http://www.bollyn.com/foreign-firms-destroyed-crucial-evidence/

More hypocrisy...se toofin twoofers a thing or two.

In other words, you admit that you cannot find evidence of pools of molten steel.

In other words, you admit that you cannot find evidence of pools of molten steel.

In other words, you have even less evidence than the molten steel....lol

What's that?? You have none??.........oh what a shame! lol

In other words, you have even less evidence than the molten steel...

In other words, NIST, MIT, FEMA, and other investigators spoke of molten aluminum and nothing about molten steel, which is understandable considering there was nothing at ground zero capable of producing pools of molten steel and add to the fact that videos and photos depict molten aluminum, not molten steel, which is understandable considering that recorded temperatures at ground zero did not reach the melting point of steel nor even came close while on the other hand, the recorded temperatures far exceeded the melting point of aluminum, which was in abundance in the facade of the WTC buildings and in the construction of the B-767s.

To sum it up, we have tons of evidence of molten aluminum, but absolutely nothing confirming the presence of pools of molten steel. In other words, you have no evidence of pools of molten steel, which simply means you've lost another case.

Edited by skyeagle409

I\What's that?? You have none??.........oh what a shame!

The only shame is that you just got caught telling another FIB because:

Stephen D. Chastain: Metal Talk

Summary: The flow is not steel because the structural steel would fail well below the melting temperature. The flow is likely to be a mixture of aluminum, aluminum oxides, molten glass and coals of whatever trash the aluminum flowed over as it reached the open window. Such a flow would appear orange and cool to a dark color.

Stephen D. Chastain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molten Steel Debunked

In the videos some of the falling drops appeared silver and turned orange briefly when they struck the facade and then turned back to silver. The

orange glow

in that case wasn't due to black body radiation. The material couldn't have heated and cooled that quickly if it had been black body radiation.

One explanation is that molten aluminum, which is very reactive, interacted chemically with impurities on the facade and emitted spectra. The silver appearance is consistent with molten aluminumnear its melting point.

http://www.debunking...moltensteel.htm

A photograph leaked from the ASCE-FEMA investigation shows a stream of what appears to be molten aluminum exiting from the northeast corner. This would indicate that what was left of the aircraft when it reached the north end of its travel was massive enough to have destroyed at least one floor.

NIST pg 43 Section H.9 App H Vol 4

Starting at around 9:52 a.m. a molten material began to pour from the top of the window 80-256 on the North face of WTC 2. The material appears intermittently until the tower collapses at 9:58:59. The observation of piles of debris in this area combined with the melting point behaviors of the primary alloys used in a Boeing 767 suggest that the material is molten aluminum derived from aircraft debris located on floor 81.

If we could please limit the "Stundie vs. Skyeagle Clown Act™" to the few threads it has already overrun and destroyed and not every or most every current thread that touches on 9/11

ThatD-be-great.jpg

:rolleyes:

Cz

• Like 1

If we could please limit the "Stundie vs. Skyeagle Clown Act™" to the few threads it has already overrun and destroyed and not every or most every current thread that touches on 9/11

ThatD-be-great.jpg

:rolleyes:

Cz

That is the way the ball bounces! Just responding, you understand!

Edited by skyeagle409

I think you misunderstand what I said purposely to take this on another tack. I said "Liberty does NOT mean you have a right to do anything you please at any time to anyone, that is barbarism and chaos." This wasn't in reference to this individual but it was in reference to your statement that condemning this dolt for his actions was an assault on liberty. I agree he was being rude but he was also breaking the law and posing a threat to the player and the interviewer and they have every right o protect themselves. The rest of your diatribe belongs in another thread entirely and how in the hell you can get my feelings on torture and bombing from condemning the 911 truther is beyond me.

It was your use of the word Merc, nothing more. Apologies if you think I defamed you.

The word is a strong one. Sorry if your feelings were hurt. I agree the guy was rude, but it was short and sweet as to the message.

It was your use of the word Merc, nothing more. Apologies if you think I defamed you.

The word is a strong one. Sorry if your feelings were hurt. I agree the guy was rude, but it was short and sweet as to the message.

No apology necessary and it is very difficult to hurt my feelings so no worries.

What is the point of this thread other than to point out how desperate the twoofer clowns have become?

Some nut job jumps in front of a microphone to spout a few words in which he makes a demand. That is desperation. Plan and simple desperation.

I suggest that the nut job go out and advertise his cause at his own expense doing things like renting a hall to give a lecture and see if anyone shows up. Getting a march permit and seeing if anyone shows up. Placing posters to advertise his cause. Creating a website and mailing list to further his cause.

In the mean time I think he should be sued for air time costs which are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars per minute during the Super Bowl. You want Super Bowl air time, then you pay for that air time.

• Like 2

Well considering a larger chunk of not only Americans but people around the world "don't know" what happened on 9/11. A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world, from a poll in 2008 has ANYTHING happened since to not make those results increase? I don't think so but either way if a thorough and tireless investigation to appease over half of the world cannot be done, or even talked about on MM because of 'disrespect', i'm sorry but that is suspicious beyond reasonable doubt. Hell that's a slap in the face to me as a citizen of this country, followed by hideing benghazi, then shoot the only 'suspect' you have from boston whom was unarmed, why not get caught in the largest conspiracy FACT of the century and to top it off let's pass more controversial and liberty constricting laws in the history of the U.S within a decade.

Edited by TheSpoon
  • Like 6

Well, the guy got what he wanted, at least in this thread. He wanted to get people talking about 9/11 CT, and he accomplished his goal.

• Like 3

I hate politics. I do not vote anymore. I will not vote for the " lesser of two evils "...Until someone I like and agree with runs, I am not voting.

Now, my favorite team was beaten by the saints, and were not playing in the Superbowl. I was watching the interview, and I was watching it to hear the players talk about football. I did not, nor do not want to hear about, or talk about politics while watching this.( nor did anyone else ) If I did, I would watch CNN.

I completely agree with you, and applaud you not voting. Voting legitimizes the present satus quo, and at the end o/t day it indeed does not matter if you go left or right. I vote blank, symbolizing a motion of no confidence. I am aware of the political playingfield and what is happening there though. Because alike the US, corporate influence is rampant in my country as well, and they are robbing our sh* right from under our noses (including our liberty).

• Like 3

When you say people don't know on 9-11 can you give me a hint as to what they do not know. Depending on what it is that people do not know it just might be amazing that it is 50%.

How many people can name the continents from largest to smallest?

How many people in the US can name their senators and representative?

How many people can pick out Southern Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ivory Coast, Bolivia, and Philippines from an unlabeled world map?

You'd be surprised at how poorly people do on these simple questions. It is well below 50%.

• Like 2

Well considering a larger chunk of not only Americans but people around the world "don't know" what happened on 9/11. A large majority meaning OVER 50% of the world, from a poll in 2008 has ANYTHING happened since to not make those results increase? I don't think so but either way if a thorough and tireless investigation to appease over half of the world cannot be done, or even talked about on MM because of 'disrespect', i'm sorry but that is suspicious beyond reasonable doubt. Hell that's a slap in the face to me as a citizen of this country, followed by hideing benghazi, then shoot the only 'suspect' you have from boston whom was unarmed, why not get caught in the largest conspiracy FACT of the century and to top it off let's pass more controversial and liberty constricting laws in the history of the U.S within a decade.

I don't remember answering any poll questions regarding 9/11 in 2008, or ever, actually. Can you provide a link to this poll that allegedly asked the entire world (except me... and I'm betting quite a lot of other people) something about 9/11?

I can (and have in the past) provided links to polls that conclusively prove that Santa Clause is real since the vast majority of people polled indicated that they believed he was.

Opinion polls are essentially useless as evidence of anything since their data can be swung / spun or their questions can be phrased in such a way as to indicate anything the pollsters want.

Cz

• Like 2

I don't remember answering any poll questions regarding 9/11 in 2008, or ever, actually. Can you provide a link to this poll that allegedly asked the entire world (except me... and I'm betting quite a lot of other people) something about 9/11?

I can (and have in the past) provided links to polls that conclusively prove that Santa Clause is real since the vast majority of people polled indicated that they believed he was.

Opinion polls are essentially useless as evidence of anything since their data can be swung / spun or their questions can be phrased in such a way as to indicate anything the pollsters want.

Cz

Lets make a poll on this very thread....Only the people from here to the beginning of thread can vote :

Do you think 9/11 was done by the USA Government?

Sakari - No

Lets make a poll on this very thread....Only the people from here to the beginning of thread can vote :

Do you think 9/11 was done by the USA Government?

Sakari - No

I would like to include "rogue elements within the US government" as part of the hypothetical: Yes

Has the US government itself covered up facts and truth about those events? Yes

• Like 3

Why not delimit the participants and broaden the statement.

Something like "Do you believe the official 911 story"?

Phaeton80: hellno.

• Like 5

Cz

A 10 minute search and you will not only have you're own conclusion but possible MO to make my claim inferior. The reason you or I haven't been asked what we think because our overly sensitized, soviet style media cries the worn out disrespect for the dead and belittlement of the American Patriot. While I agree polls have huge margins for error, all you have to do is open your eyes and be social about it. You will realize this is very far from dead for a lot of Americans.

"If freedom is short of weapons we must compensate with willpower"-Adolf Hitler

"Above all, I enjoin the government and people to uphold the race laws to the limit and resist mercilessly the poisoner of all nations, international jewry" -Adolf Hitler

"Whomever controls the past, controls the future, Whomever controls the present controls the past"- RATM

Who knows Hitler could have been trying to dismantle the Totalitarian rule over currency and debt, demonized by the winners ;)

• Like 1

I say we make this pointless poll a real conspiracy and let everyone provide an answer to a question that each person must keep secret.

I say we make this pointless poll a real conspiracy and let everyone provide an answer to a question that each person must keep secret.

As you can see, polls with this CTer crap can not be done. I posted as a joke, and people replied changing the question, then answering to fit their own question.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

A 10 minute search and you will not only have you're own conclusion but possible MO to make my claim inferior. The reason you or I haven't been asked what we think because our overly sensitized, soviet style media cries the worn out disrespect for the dead and belittlement of the American Patriot. While I agree polls have huge margins for error, all you have to do is open your eyes and be social about it. You will realize this is very far from dead for a lot of Americans.

"If freedom is short of weapons we must compensate with willpower"-Adolf Hitler

"Above all, I enjoin the government and people to uphold the race laws to the limit and resist mercilessly the poisoner of all nations, international jewry" -Adolf Hitler

"Whomever controls the past, controls the future, Whomever controls the present controls the past"- RATM

Who knows Hitler could have been trying to dismantle the Totalitarian rule over currency and debt, demonized by the winners ;)

Its not up to me to find evidence to support your claims. So what you're saying then is that you have nothing to back up your statement that there was a 2008 world-wide poll that showed that over half the world "doesn't know" what happened on 9/11.

Fabricating facts and invoking Godwin's Law essentially shows that you have no leg to stand on whatsoever and can safely be ignored. Thanks....

Cz