Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harassed by a Frog!

Eldorado

"A council worker was left confused after someone called to say they were being ‘harassed’ by a frog and needed help. The four-legged amphibian was apparently waiting at the bottom of the man’s stairs in Crawley, West Sussex.

But instead of trying to get rid of it himself, he insisted the council should dispatch pest control to his home."

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/07/man-calls-council-because-hes-being-harassed-by-frog-4294448/

I'd have been hopping mad if some guy had called me to save him from a frog.

• Like 4

Cardboard box, soft broom, frog problem solved.

Unless it's Kermit. Then there would lots of singing and dancing and joking involved. :)

• Like 1

(How often does a person get a chance to post something like this and stay on topic?... )

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 4

Unless it's Kermit. Then there would lots of singing and dancing and joking involved. :)

At that point the guy would probably be calling the council with a noise complaint!

• Like 3

Haha...he should have just "hopped" over the frog. :sk

• Like 2

Perhaps he thought it was his wife who'd turned into one. It's just as well he didn't decide to dispose of the frog himself.

• Like 2

so what did you do with the Frog?

• Like 2

Cardboard box, soft broom, frog problem solved.

You don't even need the broom, all you have to do is put the box down and tell the frog to 'hop' in. :whistle:

• Like 1

"A council worker was left confused after someone called to say they were being ‘harassed’ by a frog and needed help. The four-legged amphibian was apparently waiting at the bottom of the man’s stairs in Crawley, West Sussex.

But instead of trying to get rid of it himself, he insisted the council should dispatch pest control to his home."

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2...y-frog-4294448/

I'd have been hopping mad if some guy had called me to save him from a frog.

I can envision the pest control people arriving.. and inquiring where the pest is.. and the frog saying, " he's upstairs "

• Like 3

hqdefault.jpg
  • Like 3

I can envision the pest control people arriving.. and inquiring where the pest is.. and the frog saying, " he's upstairs "

best post on the thread so far!
  • Like 4

I'm always momentarily startled anytime I come across a frog, and I think it's because I find them generally creepy- they feel funny- and they're unpredictable. (They jump suddenly, including sideways. :passifier: )

• Like 2

I'm always momentarily startled anytime I come across a frog, and I think it's because I find them generally creepy- they feel funny- and they're unpredictable. (They jump suddenly, including sideways. :passifier: )

Ahhh but you have to kiss a lot of Princes' to find a truly good frog!

er... something like that.... :unsure2:

Edited by Taun
  • Like 3

• Like 1

Ahhh but you have to kiss a lot of Princes' to find a truly good frog!

er... something like that.... :unsure2:

Considering some of the men I run into...I'd prefer kissing a nice frog (just not one the size Leo posted).

• Like 2

Sounds like the man felt threathened by the frog. I would too if a little harrassing amphibian was constantly telling me to "croak". :-*

• Like 1