Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

<snip>

Now, THAT is a fascinating thing to say.. Here you are, posting anonymously on a forum, and you now claim that Furlong will be able to positively identify you (or would want to?) against a list of those who went on his trips? How would he know who you are? Unless you were him or very well known to him, of course... Anyway, it's just another example of how your mind works. It's not a good look.

Given that it is YOU who is presenting his hogwash as fact, why don't you show/grow some cojones and YOU contact him and ask him to face up to his critics here. Why doesn't Furlong defend himself (here or anywhere) against the universal dismissal of his claims? Too busy selling to the gullible?

BTW, I may have a bit more to say later about who you are, in relation to Furlong.. Let's just say you should be careful of what you post here *and elsewhere*.

<snip>

Just wanted to comment on this part specifically. I would have a hard time imagining that Furlong would even take up the challenge of discussing his claims on a public forum, first of all. Maybe on a blog where he can delete comments he doesn't like. Secondly, and more importantly, I highly doubt that Furlong would allow himself to come across, by all means of respect, as inept, incompetent and intellectually incapable as seen here in a debate on his own material.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Since you have not read the book, only available secondhand so of no benefit to Furlong, you are ignorant of the facts on which to make a valid judgement.

By the nature of your aggressive posts, against the proposals in Furlong's book leading to Temple Farm and against my proposals about why Temple

Farm can be shown to be such an important location which may lead to Revelation, these attempts to debunk the matter must be motivated on your part

by some personal world view or beliefs that these proposals conflict with.

Your beliefs are your business but on this thread we are dealing with facts, geometric facts that any UM user can check for themselves if they wish and

are interested. The geometry from Temple Farm and the Great Pyramid prove the existence of an ancient landscape design closely linked to the Holy Land

and biblical stories and it's discovery over recent is fundamental to this thread as a sign that this may be a time of Revelation....?

Full details in many previous posts....any genuine questions....please just ask....

The reason I have been able to debunk these fairy tales of Furlong are that they lack evidence, lack facts, lack reason, lack logic, are incongruent with reality, etc.

A simple fact would be to show that one or more of the points on the modern circles drawn by Furlong actually are ancient sites.

A simple fact would be to show that there is a connection to the GP. That has not been done.

A simple fact would be to show that there is something more than pointing out that for any geometric figure (P/h)h = P.

When are you you going to post something more than gibberish?

• Like 2

He/she has yet to provide any proof of anything.

It's the dodging of the questions that irks me most. I feel that is enough to close this thread. It's just spamming at this point because he refuses to debate.

i have no idea why this thread is allowed to remain active either

• Like 4

Facts, Kludge, not beliefs, I leave them to believers. This thread is about geometric facts about Temple Farm as a geographical location which, with the

geographical location of the Great Pyramid, highlights all 7 of the 7 'churches' of Revelation, from the book of that name, and provides proofs in the

Latitudes and Longitudes of 3 key locations of the validity of the ancient design. Full details in previous posts.

This might not suit your beliefs about the ancient world, but we can't change the facts, so you might have to reconsider your beliefs ?

This is nothing more than a clumsy and awkward effort to make a drawing that begins with Temple Farm using ridiculously slim reasons to connect unrelated objects.

If there were some design then we'd expect it to include so much more. Hardly anything is included which leads us to the conclusion that Furlong didn't make much of an effort to create this hoax which a few very gullible people have fallen for.

• Like 2

Oh, do behave Myles....

We covered this pages ago on this thread -

Motorcycles as a comparison to Crop Circles, are you just being rather a Silly - Billy.

I have never met or heard of anyone who thought some motorcycles could have a non terrestrial origin

But Crop Designs - plenty of people and obviously millions worldwide.

If some Crop Designs may not be man made, then valid questions are -

Why do we get them ?

Why have 90 odd per cent appeared in the Wiltshire area of southern Britain ?

The discover in recent years of ancient landscape geometry, found due to clues in the Book of Revelation,

which has its focal point also in Wiltshire, Temple Farm, makes it sensible just to ask if these two phenomena are linked and

could some Crop Circles be just one of the signs of a time of Revelation..?

Something some UM users might like to consider.... Crop Circles have appeared on Temple Farm property over the years....

Your claim here is that the number of fools is meaningful. It isn't. Just because you think that there are many people that have been fooled about crop circles simply shows that you are aware of th gullible. Just because you do not know anyone that strongly believes in the magical morotcycle story has no bearing on whether or not some motorcycles are created without human involvement.

It probably isn't millions of people worldwide that have fallen for the obvious hoax of crop circles. You are just making up a number because you think that huge numbers of nutcases is something other than a huge number of nutcases.

Then you ask a question without answering it. You ask if some crop circles are not man made. Well, they all are so it of no interest to ask why do we get them. If you ask that question understanding that they are all man made then the answer is simple. It makes fun of a huge number of nutcases. It makes it easier to find the nutcases. They jump up and yell out, "Count me! I'm a nutcase!" Why are so many made in one area? Simple. It was discovered long ago that nutcases worlwide jump up and yell count me without having to travel close to their location.

So far there is no evidence for 'ancient' landscape geometry. There is no evidence that anyone drew the circles before Furlong. Where is evidence in the book of Revelations? You've mentioned churches there but you got there by drawing lines from England to there and not the reverse. You are cheating once again by making claims that are unsubstantiated.

• Like 3

Facts, Kludge, not beliefs, I leave them to believers. This thread is about geometric facts about Temple Farm as a geographical location which, with the geographical location of the Great Pyramid, highlights all 7 of the 7 'churches' of Revelation, from the book of that name, and provides proofs in the Latitudes and Longitudes of 3 key locations of the validity of the ancient design. Full details in previous posts.

This might not suit your beliefs about the ancient world, but we can't change the facts, so you might have to reconsider your beliefs

No, laver, you have not presented one fact anywhere. Not one. Instead you've brought out claims that have been shown to be totally wrong and supposition based on those claims. If you want facts, read Badeskov's post because he's summarized them rather well. Those are real world facts as opposed to your imagined ones. Of course, you'll just claim that he's trying to deceive your imaginary "UM users" (none of whom have stepped in to your defense - amazing that!) and very possibly go on to do a bit of character assassination as you do using what are rapidly becoming your customary borderline - or maybe not so borderline - ad hominim attacks.

And after that you'll regurgitate the same lame material you've posted countless times with absolutely no hard evidence to back it. None whatsoever. Now, before you tell me - or anyone - to buy the book, let me remind you that it's you making the claims so it's you who has to provide supporting evidence. It's you who has to trot out all that "meticulous research" and present it. You made the claims and all along you have refused to back them even though that's your responsibility. It's your kuleana, not ours, so get cracking.

• Like 3

His work takes us to Temple Farm....why Temple Farm is the next question ?

Good question :)

I suppose it must be the position it occupied - occupies ?

It's an interesting shape anyway. I presume that the buildings on the right side of the picture are the working farm...

But I suspect the building and land that makes a 'kite' shape...incorporating a pyramid :o is the important 'Temple Farm'

The posh house and gardens...lol

templefarmwiltshire_zps15da3820.jpg

and interestingly we have an angle of 110 degrees in the kite shape

38aa230c-a985-4ba3-b5b4-69acbacc86af_zpseac35d9b.jpg

Oh, but it has indeed - you just don't want to realize it.

1. Fact: all evidence points to crop circles being man made, not a shred of evidence pointing elsewhere. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  2. Fact: you math on the great pyramid is flawed and nonsensical. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  3. Fact: your coordinates are not correct. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  4. Fact: the so-called ancient sites the imaginative circles cross, you have not been able to prove they have any significance nor is in fact ancient
  5. Fact: you ignore numerous other sites falling outside of the circles. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  6. Fact: you ignore tectonic plate movement, rendering your site alignments invalid. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  7. Fact: you were wrong about the Book of Revelations. You do not want to accept that yet have not been able to counter it either.
  8. Fact: etc. etc. etc.

Those are the facts in all their naked beauty. And the sum of the above facts is that you are completely clueless of what you speak, clearly do not understand it nor have the inclination to actually understand it as it obviously is contrary to your beliefs. That pretty much is willful ignorance. You have dug yourself so deep into your hole that all daylight must have vanished. Naturally, the pile of manure you have shoveled on top of yourself in order to hide from objective reality doesn't exactly help either.

To put it short, you are simply plain out wrong. Period.

Cheers,

Badeskov

As any UM user who has seen previous posts, and is not a member of the debunking team, will realise - this is just a load of tosh

Oh, do behave Myles....

We covered this pages ago on this thread -

Motorcycles as a comparison to Crop Circles, are you just being rather a Silly - Billy.

I have never met or heard of anyone who thought some motorcycles could have a non terrestrial origin

But Crop Designs - plenty of people and obviously millions worldwide.

Where do you get the number "millions"?

This seems to be another pretend statement.

You have, many times, made statements about crop circles not being man made because no-one has proved yet that they are man made. Same with motorcycles. maybe motorcycles seem like a bad comparison, but the criteria is the same. Maybe I should use arrowheads, pottery or something like that. the premise is the same.

• Like 1

The reason I have been able to debunk these fairy tales of Furlong are that they lack evidence, lack facts, lack reason, lack logic, are incongruent with reality, etc.

A simple fact would be to show that one or more of the points on the modern circles drawn by Furlong actually are ancient sites.

A simple fact would be to show that there is a connection to the GP. That has not been done.

A simple fact would be to show that there is something more than pointing out that for any geometric figure (P/h)h = P.

When are you you going to post something more than gibberish?

You clearly need to refresh your memory

http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/keys_intro3.htm

Ancient sites c3000 years BCE and later church sites that may well have origins that go back to the

same period of time as 'holy' sites.

It takes us to Temple Farm which might thus be a significant ancient location.

Research shows it is with clear geometric and textual links to the Book of Revelations as

fully detailed in previous posts.

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image and replaced with source link

As any UM user who has seen previous posts, and is not a member of the debunking team, will realise - this is just a load of tosh

Why don't you debunk his facts with facts. Maybe debunk them one at a time.

Again you just say it is all a load of tosh.

#1 has not been disputed by you at all, yet you say it is false. Debate it darn it!

You can then go on one by one as any credible person would.

Why do you refuse to debate with facts. Break it down for crying out loud.

• Like 1

i have no idea why this thread is allowed to remain active either

You seem very worried by a few simple geometric truths

that some other UM users are clearly interested in......

You clearly need to refresh your memory

http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/keys_intro3.htm

Ancient sites c3000 years BCE and later church sites that may well have origins that go back to the

same period of time as 'holy' sites.

You mean - pretend that they have.

Which one's?

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image from quote
  • Like 1

You seem worried by a few perfectly reasonable questions.

That you flat out ignore any question and refuse to engage in sensible discussion is just plain rude.

Jgirl's suggestion would be a perfectly reasonable consequence of your ever increasing troll-like behaviour.

Edited by Mangoze
  • Like 3

...that some other UM users are clearly interested in......

Which one's?

Bob Lazar, Bruce Gernon, Electrofog-Girl and Bigfoot.

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Your claim here is that the number of fools is meaningful. It isn't. Just because you think that there are many people that have been fooled about crop circles simply shows that you are aware of th gullible. Just because you do not know anyone that strongly believes in the magical morotcycle story has no bearing on whether or not some motorcycles are created without human involvement.

It probably isn't millions of people worldwide that have fallen for the obvious hoax of crop circles. You are just making up a number because you think that huge numbers of nutcases is something other than a huge number of nutcases.

Then you ask a question without answering it. You ask if some crop circles are not man made. Well, they all are so it of no interest to ask why do we get them. If you ask that question understanding that they are all man made then the answer is simple. It makes fun of a huge number of nutcases. It makes it easier to find the nutcases. They jump up and yell out, "Count me! I'm a nutcase!" Why are so many made in one area? Simple. It was discovered long ago that nutcases worlwide jump up and yell count me without having to travel close to their location.

So far there is no evidence for 'ancient' landscape geometry. There is no evidence that anyone drew the circles before Furlong. Where is evidence in the book of Revelations? You've mentioned churches there but you got there by drawing lines from England to there and not the reverse. You are cheating once again by making claims that are unsubstantiated.

*snip*

You should have realised by now that the Furlong proposals in his book 'The Keys to the Temple' go as far as identifying Temple Farm.

The research that then demonstrates how bearings from Temple Farm and the Great Pyramid identify the 7 'churches' of the Book of

Revelation, 3 key proof locations and many other ancient sites in the Holy Land, are nothing to do with Furlong.

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
less of the snide

No, laver, you have not presented one fact anywhere. Not one. Instead you've brought out claims that have been shown to be totally wrong and supposition based on those claims. If you want facts, read Badeskov's post because he's summarized them rather well. Those are real world facts as opposed to your imagined ones. Of course, you'll just claim that he's trying to deceive your imaginary "UM users" (none of whom have stepped in to your defense - amazing that!) and very possibly go on to do a bit of character assassination as you do using what are rapidly becoming your customary borderline - or maybe not so borderline - ad hominim attacks.

And after that you'll regurgitate the same lame material you've posted countless times with absolutely no hard evidence to back it. None whatsoever. Now, before you tell me - or anyone - to buy the book, let me remind you that it's you making the claims so it's you who has to provide supporting evidence. It's you who has to trot out all that "meticulous research" and present it. You made the claims and all along you have refused to back them even though that's your responsibility. It's your kuleana, not ours, so get cracking.

As you fully aware full details have been posted about the geometric proposals of this thread.

Your problem seems to be that you just don't like these geometric facts with clues from the Book of Revelation but

facts are facts, as has been demonstrated, and it is quite easy for other UM users to check them using Wikipedia and the FCC.

Would suggest you consider your motives in the comments made in your post very carefully.

You make it clear that like most debunkers of this thread you have not even read Furlong's book 'The Keys to the Temple'

which I think most observers would say is hardly a good starting point to try and debunk the thread with any credibility.

Good question :)

I suppose it must be the position it occupied - occupies ?

It's an interesting shape anyway. I presume that the buildings on the right side of the picture are the working farm...

But I suspect the building and land that makes a 'kite' shape...incorporating a pyramid :o is the important 'Temple Farm'

The posh house and gardens...lol

templefarmwiltshire_zps15da3820.jpg

and interestingly we have an angle of 110 degrees in the kite shape

38aa230c-a985-4ba3-b5b4-69acbacc86af_zpseac35d9b.jpg

Interesting, a hand for this poster for spotting that one.

Might be nothing in it.... but you never know....110 degrees from this very spot takes us to the Holy Land at

Mount Arbel / Magdala and on the way highlights 5 of the 7 'church' sites from the Book of Revelations. The

most significant of these 5 is Laodicea being on the 110 degree bearing and the text of Revelation says in the

message to Laodicea ' you are neither hot nor cold' and the source of the Book of Revelation says -

'Here I stand knocking at the door......'

There is clearly an important message in all this with the later proofs provided by bearings from the Great Pyramid....

Maybe we shall have to see what that message might be at some future date.....

You make it clear that like most debunkers of this thread you have not even read Furlong's book 'The Keys to the Temple'

which I think most observers would say is hardly a good starting point to try and debunk the thread with any credibility.

So basically, you've got nothing and refuse to present any supporting evidence of ypur "facts." 132 pages ... 1970+ posts and you've still not done what is your responsibility, that being to provide hard supporting evidence. That doesn't mean tell people to buy the book, it means to trot out the material yourself. It doesn't mean tell your imaginary audience that we're worried about anything - which we most certainly aren't - it means to provide the supporting evidence yourself. It doesn't mean insulting people and attacking them rather than their posts, it means responding to the facts in their posts with hard evidence. Constantly repeating the same thing over and over is not providing evidence, it's showing the world you have absolutely nothing.

• Like 5

UM needs to create an award for folks who put themselves through that sort of grief. Kind of a digital purple heart.

Well, I am here to read stuff, to learn, to debunk, to be educated, so I guess part of that duty is to read through a thread I found interesting...at least to start out.

What's more interesting to me than the actual crop circles is why people would continue to make these and why people would still consider them alien/supernatural/whatever.

The first part is easy: 1) to gain some sort of attention, even if it is just anonymous--some people are just attention whores (pardon the word please); 2) because it's fun sometimes fooling people (shame on them for taking advantage of the gullible).T

he second is because most people don't like to be wrong, and will argue to the death before admitting they were fooled. Easier to get more research funded if you're "never" wrong; Also, some people are just oriented differently in the brain and/or are conditioned to immediately respond to something apparently unexplainable by unswervingly revert to the most absurd and difficult explanations possible.

This is more interesting than the actual crop circles.

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 3

You mean - pretend that they have.

Which one's?

Echo that!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Unfortunately, that count is 1 - you - it seems. And you can only pretend that it is a load of tosh; if it actually was a load of tosh, you'd be able to argue your point with cold, hard facts. Which you obviously can't. I'll repeat myself, you are simply plain out wrong and the only one in this thread not realizing that is you. Whether you are intellectually incapable of understanding this or you don't want to, I cannot answer. But the fact is that you either can't or won't accept what you have been shown.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

What a waste of two cents...

If my post was in response to you, indeed it would have been a waste of two cents, no doubts. But I am sure others, in contrast to you, get the gist of what I was posting.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Since you haven't presented any, it is irrelevant. But is worrying to me, and I am probably not alone in harbouring that view, is the level of ignorance you are willing to put on display. Mind boggling to say the least.

Pray tell, who would those UM users be?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1