Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Aliens in Meditation

Kureigu

Toast, "our" friends was referring to ETs, my friend, you seem to be after contact, am I mistaken?

"If we are the only intelligent beings in the galaxy, we should make sure we survive and continue. But we are entering an increasingly dangerous period of our history. Our population and our use of the finite resources of planet Earth are growing exponentially, along with our technical ability to change the environment for good or ill. But our genetic code still carries the selfish and aggressive instincts that were of survival advantage in the past. It will be difficult enough to avoid disaster in the next hundred years, let alone the next thousand or million." - Stephen Hawking -

We have the same belief, as the Hawking quote, he is correct in his assessment IMO, just do not agree with his ET assessment, I have seen before.... because they are already here... do you want to see? maybe, I am not getting my point across...

No thanks, I´m straight.

Toast, I would welcome you here if you decide to come, there are no resentments, as we all want to know. If they were raindrops, they would not appear halfway behind an object at a distance, and be as large as they are. If you notice, most of the orbs I experience are large, not all. The story of the orbs goes like this. I was seeing distortions in my field of view on evening walks, I actually thought I was having vision problems. As these distortions would often appear to fly toward me and over my head, then stop. Now, I get flashed by these orbs frequently. Admittedly, I thought it may be them, because, I was interested in the phenomenon, since about seven months ago, but seemed far fetched. I had an old digital camera, 400 kilo-pixels. LOL. One day I captured two blue orbs, very small, but cobalt blue and beautiful. I bought two more cameras, one fairly expensive. The first time I took a photo with a new camera, I captured quite a few orbs, from there it snowballed. Well, there were actually a lot of experiences that got me to this point. There is no doubt they are here, I have photos of ETs. You will not be able to see them in the videos, but you can in the photos. I feel protected, but will not share the reasons here, and is personal. However, as we all know, photos will not be considered proof either. LOL I actually have remarkable photos of ETs, they would scare some. But I believe they look benevolent. The problem is humans need to increase their consciousness and realize, they do not look like us, for the most part. They vary in size, shape, color, but all are conscious sentient beings, as we are, and we are not better than any being. I am not trying to make money on this, or become famous, or I would send the photos to the proper resources. I am trying to get the message out. They are here and have been here. They also know my feelings on this. And they are reading what I write here, and I am OK with it. :yes: I have never had anything strange happen to me, or such, other than them trying to get my attention, without scaring me. I believe, I am in a process of acclimatization, I have seen them materialize, but from a distance away. If you read my earlier post, you will see me change, as things are becoming more revealing now. Check out the vids, if you are interested, join the discussion, I will be building a web site, to host the full resolution photos for the board. On the YT channel banner, is a craft. This could be a reflection, some have stated. I saw the craft arrive in my field of view, through the LCD, it moved into place. See the orb there, there is another faint craft around the orb. They were showing me the orbs attach to the craft, and are smaller craft. You are familiar with a super-heterodyne receiver, it up-converts or down-converts a signal to a specific frequency. I believe the camera is picking up signals outside of the visual field, and interpreting the signal to a visual form on the digital sensor. This is good for the ETs and they may be able to control there visibility to the cameras sensor. I had been having a discussion with friends about orbs being a spirit, craft, or thought form. Like I stated, you either believe, or you do not, but it is happening, and if I cannot convince you or anyone, come and see me, and you can go for a walk with me, bring your own camera, simply PM me, and we'll make arrangements. You pay for your trip is all, if you live closer the better and cheaper. :st It is time we work on ourselves in this fear based society, we still have racism, nationalism, and political separation. All of these work against contact with our friends. As I stated, they are here, just out of view, be it another dimension, frequency, or parallel universe.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am glad other people have the same view as I do. You certainly not alone on this. I too have the same experience as you do during my deep meditation. I even experienced being inside many crafts. I saw all sorts of ET beings in them, it felt like I could just touch their body, but most of the time they seemed to be too preoccupied with what they were doing, because each beings seem to have their own missions/duties. I could remember vividly the structures inside each ones, I could even see how the mechanical works inside the engines etc. At first I thought I was imagining but no I was in the deep trance and I was not aware of my surrounding during my absent. when I woke up from conducting deep meditation, everything dead silent. They certainly had shown me a lot of things.

I don't know if you have experience in getting zapped by some EMF type of laser like light from above your head? I thought it was from H A A R P, but most of the time I could see the object above me (ring of low lights with one spotlight in the middle), but funny enough I never see the beam, but I could feel the laser like sensation inside my brain that almost temporarily blind me. The feeling as you have vision disturbances such as seeing a neon light when you are having migraine. Maybe that's what you meant by you getting flashes from them?. Wow if it is the same case, you are the first person have experience like I do. I'm actually glad to read your post. :-)

I have been asking many people regards to this phenomenon, but none of them ever experienced it. To my experience there is no side effect or down fall from getting it so far, but I feel like that I am more than awake this days. Now I could see orbs everywhere too, and I could relate to people who could see them in the day/night. :-)

Edited by Mindscanner
  • Like 1

Hi,

I am glad other people have the same view as I do. You certainly not alone on this. I too have the same experience as you do during my deep meditation. I even experienced being inside many crafts. I saw all sorts of ET beings in them, it felt like I could just touch their body, but most of the time they seemed to be too preoccupied with what they were doing, because each beings seem to have their own missions/duties. I could remember vividly the structures inside each ones, I could even see how the mechanical works inside the engines etc. At first I thought I was imagining but no I was in the deep trance and I was not aware of my surrounding during my absent. when I woke up from conducting deep meditation, everything dead silent. They certainly had shown me a lot of things.

I don't know if you have experience in getting zapped by some EMF type of laser like light from above your head? I thought it was from H A A R P, but most of the time I could see the object above me (ring of low lights with one spotlight in the middle), but funny enough I never see the beam, but I could feel the laser like sensation inside my brain that almost temporarily blind me. The feeling as you have vision disturbances such as seeing a neon light when you are having migraine. Maybe that's what you meant by you getting flashes from them?. Wow if it is the same case, you are the first person have experience like I do. I'm actually glad to read your post. :-)

I have been asking many people regards to this phenomenon, but none of them ever experienced it. To my experience there is no side effect or down fall from getting it so far, but I feel like that I am more than awake this days. Now I could see orbs everywhere too, and I could relate to people who could see them in the day/night. :-)

Hi Friend,

I do see them in meditation, but I feel it is more, them showing me things. Many of the visions I see, are confirmed with sightings. I do not interact with them in meditation. I have some friends, contactees, who do. The flashes I have, are not in meditation, it is the ETs, flashing me with a light usually at a distance, letting me know they are there, usually, when I am out for a walk, I have never had a migraine. I have never experienced anything negative from our friends. Yes, I see some orbs in the daylight also, and have photographs of them. I had a remarkable walk last night. However, the photos I took, would scare some people, so I will be writing up an explanation, at least an attempt at one, on my site, which all of it is still in development actually. I want to share with you a site, the site author can actually explain what is happening, and has some experiences such as yours. I like her very much and have exchanged emails with her a few times. She is a contactee, but feels that contact is not the most important goal, personal development is where it is at. :yes:*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Rule1a. Advertising: removed link
  • Like 2

Hi Friend,

I do see them in meditation, but I feel it is more, them showing me things. Many of the visions I see, are confirmed with sightings. I do not interact with them in meditation. I have some friends, contactees, who do. The flashes I have, are not in meditation, it is the ETs, flashing me with a light usually at a distance, letting me know they are there, usually, when I am out for a walk, I have never had a migraine. I have never experienced anything negative from our friends. Yes, I see some orbs in the daylight also, and have photographs of them. I had a remarkable walk last night. However, the photos I took, would scare some people, so I will be writing up an explanation, at least an attempt at one, on my site, which all of it is still in development actually. I want to share with you a site, the site author can actually explain what is happening, and has some experiences such as yours. I like her very much and have exchanged emails with her a few times. She is a contactee, but feels that contact is not the most important goal, personal development is where it is at. :yes:*Snip*

By the way, I don't get flashes during my meditation either.

Yes they do flash at me when I am sitting outside at night especially looking for specific ones, they flash as soon as I'm thinking"where is it"?, most of the time I get code messages hard out in random manner through my music instrument (keyboard's LCD screen), somehow I usually know that I should get out side and I would be opening the door and looking straight into the direction they lead me into up in the sky, when I found it dark up there, they start blinking once and the luminous light would be brighter. There's when they show me things, most of them very mind boggling and I am still new to this phenomenon.

Yes I agree about your saying (contact is not important goal, personal development is where it is at), that's exactly how I think too. But they have been sending me messages in daily basis. most of the numbers appears very relevant to my current situations or the world in general. Till this days I am not quite sure which type of beings that sending me codes, I probably would never meet them or visualize them, but who knows? those messages usually very positive ones. :-)

Hi

I have just discovered meditation and are having my spiritual awakening.

Looking on You Tube for new meditation techniques I found a guided meditation to meet my spirit guide!

I decided that this would be a great help and a better understanding of meditation, so I went ahead and gave it a shot!

After 15 mins or so in my meditation, I was at the point of meeting I was asked to walk up to a gate, but was only seeing darkness then from out of nowhere I see a ET it was a grey it was dark and all I could see was its head I had no fear and felt love from the ET but then the vision changed to a human skull and then disappeared. I still feel the love from that day and did not fear the skull or the ET.

I think maybe they are looking down on us from the heavens and helping us on a guided world who knows. All I can say from this experience is I lost my fear of death and feel lucky I felt so much love that day. Believe in what you do what you see it maybe a gift.

By the way, I don't get flashes during my meditation either.

Yes they do flash at me when I am sitting outside at night especially looking for specific ones, they flash as soon as I'm thinking"where is it"?, most of the time I get code messages hard out in random manner through my music instrument (keyboard's LCD screen), somehow I usually know that I should get out side and I would be opening the door and looking straight into the direction they lead me into up in the sky, when I found it dark up there, they start blinking once and the luminous light would be brighter. There's when they show me things, most of them very mind boggling and I am still new to this phenomenon.

Yes I agree about your saying (contact is not important goal, personal development is where it is at), that's exactly how I think too. But they have been sending me messages in daily basis. most of the numbers appears very relevant to my current situations or the world in general. Till this days I am not quite sure which type of beings that sending me codes, I probably would never meet them or visualize them, but who knows? those messages usually very positive ones. :-)

Hi Mscan,

Sounds similar to some I have had. If this is truly happening to you, and it sounds that way to me, it is because you have something they like about you. It has nothing to do with genetic testing and the like. It is more that you are aware, not egoistic, not competitive (in a hurtful way), you care about yourself and others, you care about the environment, wildlife, natural resources, you have intent to know about them, not to political, not judgmental, you are not there to analyse them, many I know develop their consciousness via meditation, and no fear. You may have opened the so called, third-eye, which to me means you simply have a good telepathic ability. IMO These are some attributes of contactees, I have met, and does not mean I am correct. I have received numbers, and I have not made any sense of them, you are good on that. :yes: I will say they are not Lotto numbers...LOL One day you may know who they are, keep your heart open.

• 1 year later...

HI Guys,

I had a very weird experience. Recently, I was feeling that the kundalini is awakening in me, and i was feeling a vibration on my forehead where the third eye area is. I was meditating a few weeks ago...and suddenly found myself on another planet in front of me a a large reptilian face constantly with changing features......and saying that i am in good hands and my third eye is opened by them and that actually I am a reptilian and just let the energy come in. After this initiation in my meditation, a huge sensation on my forehead and saw lots of weird things out there. I know this sounds strange and maybe mental. Did anyone have similar, what shall this mean?

I sometimes have vivid and lucid dreams of aliens. In almost all of them though, they seem belligerent and mean. that's the feeling I get from them. similar to negative business people in some sense. One time though, I saw extra terrestrials that were really nice and tickled me. I woke up laughing really hard and I almost fell off my bed. Another time, I dreamed of more solemn extra terrestrials that had beautiful and entrancing indigo eyes. Damn, those were some awesome eyes. The friendly ones had crystal blue and white eyes. The same thing with them. Honestly, I believe they are just like regular people. and like regular people, they don't care about you on a deep and profound level. I am actually scared of them. I am scared they will hurt me or that they are mad at me for some reason. simply put, I fear them and most people around me.

Edited by tomatoedrama

Hello,

It is my understanding that there are 4 categories of ETs. That one of these groups represent the race of beings which we will eventually evolve to. That our reincarnation history may indeed go back to any or all of the ET races who represent our brothers and sisters.

When humanity learns to deal with their fears about the unknown and the unknowable, we will meet the ETs in a much more obvious manner. As long as we live in fear, we are held hostage by that energy. The choice to move away from fear must be made for humanity to prosper as a race of beings. It is quite understandable and easily appreciated how we have been conditioned to live in fear. Yet eventually we will want to do more for our selves. Until then we do the best we can every day.

John

Hello,

It is my understanding that there are 4 categories of ETs. That one of these groups represent the race of beings which we will eventually evolve to. That our reincarnation history may indeed go back to any or all of the ET races who represent our brothers and sisters.

When humanity learns to deal with their fears about the unknown and the unknowable, we will meet the ETs in a much more obvious manner. As long as we live in fear, we are held hostage by that energy. The choice to move away from fear must be made for humanity to prosper as a race of beings. It is quite understandable and easily appreciated how we have been conditioned to live in fear. Yet eventually we will want to do more for our selves. Until then we do the best we can every day.

John

May I ask you something , do you have a specific religion that you are affiliated with ? I was curious as to where are you getting this information from. have you heard of interdimensional beings that are said to be diabolical? I heard of it from this station once . Here are the links of part of that broadcast.

area 51 caller the videos are like 4 min each...he called twice..about interdimensional beings . I don't believe the caller is legit . I think it's fake .

May I ask you something , do you have a specific religion that you are affiliated with ? I was curious as to where are you getting this information from. have you heard of interdimensional beings that are said to be diabolical? I heard of it from this station once . Here are the links of part of that broadcast.

area 51 caller the videos are like 4 min each...he called twice..about interdimensional beings . I don't believe the caller is legit . I think it's fake .

On the contrary, I have found that most sources of aliens communicating with people are actually very intelligent ( almost hilarously mispelled intelligent lol) and friendly. I recommend you look up "Bashar Channling" on youtube. He is a medium for an extra terrestial from the fourth dimension to communicate more directly with people. Whether or not that piece of information is true, he is really damn smart and clever if you watch a few videos of him. Edited by tomatoedrama
  • Like 2

Interesting thread. I don't meditate all that much but I have had quite a few experiences while in-between the dream and waking reality. Always negative in nature. Pestering, malevolent or indifferent, invasive, etc. These are the words I'd use to describe the company, if that's what it is.

I think perhaps I'll get back into meditating more and see where it goes.

• Like 1

May I ask you something , do you have a specific religion that you are affiliated with ? I was curious as to where are you getting this information from. have you heard of interdimensional beings that are said to be diabolical? I heard of it from this station once .

Hi,

I follow no specific religion. They all have the same core truth that we are love incarnate. I get information primarily from channeled material. Like everything else, some material resonates with me and some does not. All humans are inter-dimensional beings, as I see it, and yes there are many categories of us.

John

• Like 1

I feel that that some channled messages are bogus. And if they aren't bogus I am not fond of them. An example would be sheldon nidle and kathryn E. may. On the surface they seem positive, but I get a feeling of them being pompous and ignorant in a way. I believe they are that way because they lack different points of view and that that is just the way they are for different reasons. I don't think their bad beings, but they are just not my favorite type of people. If I was a part of their group, I would like to just be a part of it without having to heavily engross myself with them. Finally, I don't like that some of the channelers messages have been sounding EXACTLY the same for the past 8 years. Yes, more than 8 years. i remember being in middle school reading salusas messages. they haven't changed and they keep saying and promising the same things. That to me, is ridiculous to some extent. At least have some variety, you know? their worse than me lol.

• Like 1

On the contrary, I have found that most sources of aliens communicating with people are actually very intelligent ( almost hilarously mispelled intelligent lol) and friendly. I recommend you look up "Bashar Channling" on youtube. He is a medium for an extra terrestial from the fourth dimension to communicate more directly with people. Whether or not that piece of information is true, he is really damn smart and clever if you watch a few videos of him.

Thank you , I will I'll look for it and watch him , thanks for that name and info .I have thoughts on things like the unseen , I know it's all around us. But I still have questions and thoughts , which is normal . I've had and still have my experiences too with what I call the spirit realm , so yeah I'm a firm believer of other realms , but i don't know really much about et's .

I wanted to share this thought with you without it coming across like religious O.K .... Jesus said to something about spirit and he compared it to the breeze or the wind in likeness of it's existence and realness , saying that we can * feel * it . The word spirit I read means Wind or the air . There's a connection to things that I think get overlooked , a lot. But the invisible doesn't deny itself just because it's unseen through the eyes as a material form . I know it exist , without a doubt . I've experienced the supernatural enough to know it is. Isn't that nice to say supernatural , instead of superpower ...as in nukes is what makes a country a superpower...

About that area 51 caller , I just that it may have been faked for ratings for the show , if it's not I would feel bad to not have believed in the guy , I would think he would understand though that it's good to question all things . Some of the guest of that show I've felt kind of iffy about in the past of their honesty . Sometimes I feel the guest are completely being honest. i think i remember that guys voice from another program is what first lead me to disbelieve ... the emotions felt like he didn't seem real or something ... I could be wrong you know...

Hi,

I follow no specific religion. They all have the same core truth that we are love incarnate. I get information primarily from channeled material. Like everything else, some material resonates with me and some does not. All humans are inter-dimensional beings, as I see it, and yes there are many categories of us.

John

Same here . I guess that the Christ consiousness is a major part of my belief . But it's not in the same sense as the traditional church's view of what it means to be of that consiousness. I think you may know . I see the spirit being as our consiousness , our consiousness is our spirit . It continues on .

Interesting thread. I don't meditate all that much but I have had quite a few experiences while in-between the dream and waking reality. Always negative in nature. Pestering, malevolent or indifferent, invasive, etc. These are the words I'd use to describe the company, if that's what it is.

I think perhaps I'll get back into meditating more and see where it goes.

It's funny how that seems to occur when you first begin to experience it . I don't know if you first began but for me it was mostly like that . So yeah , I know what you mean , but it will change .I'm not saying that it doesn't ever happen but I learned to recognize quickly and control my fear by removing it from my thoughts as soon as I recognize it . Fear is an energy .Control it and all will be fine...

• Like 1

It's funny how that seems to occur when you first begin to experience it . I don't know if you first began but for me it was mostly like that . So yeah , I know what you mean , but it will change .I'm not saying that it doesn't ever happen but I learned to recognize quickly and control my fear by removing it from my thoughts as soon as I recognize it . Fear is an energy .Control it and all will be fine...

The solution to fear is to let it go, not control it. In order to control it, you have to still have it. You'll spend more time managing and worrying about your fear than actually replacing it with joy or passion. At least, that is what I have found within my experience. Beliefs play a huge role in fear, as a belief (thoughts you hold onto) will cause fear and every other negative emotion. I used to be really scared of demons and ghosts. I have had experiences with them but once I decided to write about WHY I feel that way and WHAT I believe it went away. I am still a little scared but greatly not as much compared to before I changed my beliefs and healed myself. Edited by tomatoedrama

Same here . I guess that the Christ consiousness is a major part of my belief . But it's not in the same sense as the traditional church's view of what it means to be of that consiousness. I think you may know . I see the spirit being as our consiousness , our consiousness is our spirit . It continues on .

My understanding about this is very similar. The church will eventually teach what Christ taught. Consciousness is that universal knowing that is the source of everything. We carry this awareness in the energetic layers of our DNA. Every human is a divine being incarnate who is telepathically entangled with all that is in a quantum manner. At some level, we share experiences, I say telepathically, with everything in the same way our DNA does with itself. Thus the concept that we are made in the Image of God. The human intellect is that aspect of us that must evolve and integrate with our innate intuitive soul self. However we may wish to imagine that to be.

Now my understanding about these things are constantly evolving as are my beliefs. The idea being that we are not yet a fully evolved race of beings like our older ET brothers and sisters. So why pretend or act as if we know how things actually work.

I agree. It's a waste of my energy to try to convince myself I know the answers. It's easier to just accept I don't know and make a general assumption to go by until I find out the real truth behind whatever it is I don't know.

Yes i saw them during an involuntary astral projection and a seemingly real possibly dream encounter boarding a ship at night. I thought the same thing there is a reason abductions happen at night and why beings seem to be a common theme during sleep paralysis. I think they are around us but generally beyond our perception.

Yes i saw them during an involuntary astral projection and a seemingly real possibly dream encounter boarding a ship at night. I thought the same thing there is a reason abductions happen at night and why beings seem to be a common theme during sleep paralysis. I think they are around us but generally beyond our perception.

A channeled extra terrestrial stated that half of all people have been abducted by aliens. Here is a video describing good knowledge and an explanation of abductions themselves.

http://youtu.be/QiFvM9TL0kU

My latest aliens insight, (dream etheric) came probably as a result of this thread being raised again..

I was told about them, and here's what I was told..

"The alien races know their place... They work hard at what they do with humanity... They have mysterious ways... And they jump when their masters call.... They work together and they compete..."