Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Ufo Adventure

LN_Mineva

Hi,

I want to talk about my own UFO adventure. Maybe you would be interested.

It was summer when I saw an UFO about 3 years ago in Russia, for the first time and last time in my life.

Sometimes we were talking about UFOs with my friends, you know its the indispensable subject of summer nights when you meet your friends on the roof of the house. They were believe in UFOs and some of them was saying they had seen interesting objects. I was constantly making fun of them and was asking them why this UFO thing is always a small point of light , why we dont see them at close range, do you know because there is no such a thing as UFO, they are just in your dream world <<< I was saying. Someday one of my friends came to me with her laptop and show me a video on youtube. Again a small point of light recorded at midnight. it was becoming really boring, I said her not to mention UFOs to me again.

Two days after this last speech, I was in my room and watching TV, about 02:30 midnight. All the doors and windows 're open, lights are off, my parents and my bro sleeping. By the way, our house a bit away from the city and a quiet place, there are wooded area behind our side and other a few houses, the front side open land seeing the whole city. I was watching a movie and I got up a break, approached the window on my right side, looked around, no light, no sound, no wind. Then I raised my head to look up at the sky and was shocked. There was a triangular shaped object, slowly moving from north to south, it was so close to me, about 50-100 meters, there were lights on the bottom side, could not see the body exactly, but it was grey or black. The sequence of lights was triangular, there were one light at the front and other lights at the edges. I watched it for 5-6 second and then it suddenly disappeared, so fast, with no sound. I ran out to the garden to see where it was going but could not, it was already gone, waited for 1 hour in the garden but never seen again.

I didnt tell anyone about this issue, except my mother and one of my friends. After three years, sometimes I'm still looking at the same window for them and I know you're there I mutter : )

Thanks...

Edited by LN_Mineva
  • Like 3

Hiya....it's rather annoying when we don't always have our camera's or Iphones on hand when these unpredictable things occur :unsure2:

The triangular shape in the UFO world could be very tricky. There are quite a few military hi tech flying planes made of this shape including the mysterious TR-3B

post-141791-0-11079900-1393131599_thumb.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I believe all stealth planes are triangle shaped

• Like 1

Hiya....it's rather annoying when we don't always have our camera's or Iphones on hand when these unpredictable things occur :unsure2:

Hi,

Yes it is, but I don care so much. Actually my phone was close to me when I saw it, but I was just trying to understand what it is.

The triangular shape in the UFO world could be very tricky. There are quite a few military hi tech flying planes made of this shape including the mysterious TR-3B

I believe all stealth planes are triangle shaped

I dont know, I'm not interested in military planes nor UFO's. Personally I dont think that its a military plane.

Edited by LN_Mineva

Hi,

Yes it is, but I don care so much. Actually my phone was close to me when I saw it, but I was just trying to understand what it is.

I dont know, I'm not interested in military planes nor UFO's. Personally I dont think that its a military plane.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Can you explain why you don't really think it was a military plane?

Not interested in military, may have clouded you judgement in what you have saw....

Because as many people who reported a UFO, turned out to be a military craft....

If people had more interest in military gear, be it planes, gadgets, and so on... half of UM would not be here

Olso you said your not interested in Military nor UFO's.. then what are you trying to gain in this post???

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Can you explain why you don't really think it was a military plane?

Thank you.

I dont think its a military plane because it was soundless and suddenly disappeared, I dont think there is such a technology in the world. it was moving south so so slowy when I saw it first , like a baloon. it was exatly in my point of view and so close to me, I saw it clearly, not a small object, pretty big.

Also I ve seen some strange dreams after this event. But I dont want to go into more detail for now.

Also I ve seen some strange dreams after this event. But I dont want to go into more detail for now.

Of course you have. Your mind is going nuts, you do not know what it was, and your subconcious is trying to answer it for you. You will get any answer you want, your imagination ( everyones ) can do crazy things.

It could have been a military craft, it could have been your imagination, and either way, you are " thinking " it was alien. That alone is going to give you crazy dreams.

That is not a piece of evidence that you saw aliens, it is just evidence your mind is trying to answer it, and your imagination is filling in all of the blanks.

• Like 1

That is why we need damn good cameras. A small investment can gurantee a life of sanity. We live in a century of hi tech tehnology and yet everybody is failing at taking good evidence of potential alien visitation.

If i would have seen what you did, especially so close, my first instinct would have been grabbing anything that has a camera in it and back up my story.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Thank you.

I dont think its a military plane because it was soundless and suddenly disappeared, I dont think there is such a technology in the world. it was moving south so so slowy when I saw it first , like a baloon. it was exatly in my point of view and so close to me, I saw it clearly, not a small object, pretty big.

Do you not think it possible that the pilots turned the lights off, hence it "disappearing"?

Do you not think it possible that the pilots turned the lights off, hence it "disappearing"?

No, I saw the body vaguely, was a dark colour, black or grey.

Thank you.

The stealth plane wouldn't be called stealth, if it made a loud noise and there are crafts that can accelerate to greater speeds within seconds, also many people have said the stealth disappears, and the stealth is pretty big than people thought...

.. but you did say the object was close... could you tell us how close was this object plz

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

And you could see it with the lights off?

Yes I could see easily if it was still waiting there, it was so close to me. I saw it was disappeared, maybe teleported itself or moved so quickly.

Edited by LN_Mineva

Yes I could see easily if it was still waiting there, it was so close to me. I saw it was disappeared, maybe teleported itself or moved so quickly.

Or it merely turned the lights out.

Have you read about other similar UFO encounters before? Have you seen UFO pictures or illustrations that are similar to the object in your sighting?

Welcome to UM. :)

Have you read about other similar UFO encounters before? Have you seen UFO pictures or illustrations that are similar to the object in your sighting?

Welcome to UM. :)

I had heard some stories from people about triangular object before I saw this object. Never seen pictures or drawings.

That is why we need damn good cameras. A small investment can gurantee a life of sanity. We live in a century

of hi tech tehnology and yet everybody is failing at taking good evidence of potential alien visitation.

Yeah, everybody fails or better say there are no real UFOs out there to be catched by cam. Isn`t it strange that for

example the American Meteor Society, a community of several hundreds of members using high tech cam equipment

(still and vid) with movement detection software, scanning the sky in permanent mode, do not have any search results

on their HP for the word "UFO"?

And all the other hobby astronomers and falling star hunters (like me), did they ever catched something, outside astronomical

events, in that astronomic science was deeper interested in? Not that I know. If we say, for example, that each night 1.000

astronomers are watching the sky worldwide for an average of 4 hrs, that are 120.000 hrs of film material per month.

Results? But thousands of YT morons did it? No way. And are you still wondering that all "UFO" clips and pics are mostly out of

focus, blurry and author commented like "oh my god!" or so? Yes, it´s frustrating. isn`t it?

And these morons and fakers mostly produce rubbish showing ridiculous tiny, little fuzzy dots. I wanna see someting like that in

the pic attached. It must be sharp in focus, it must look dangerous, dirty and agressive. And it must be gigantic, loud and threatening.

And not in that incense stick fashion as shown in BS YT clips.

Nostromo_Landing_zpsfe3c6c7f.jpg

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

Toast, I'm agree with you completely. This is what should be when considered as logical. But sometimes logic is not enough to explain something.

• Like 1

Toast, I'm agree with you completely. This is what should be when considered as logical. But sometimes logic is not enough to explain something.

Because the logic is just temporary hidden sometimes. Even if you might have seen the first real ET spaceship on earth ever,

there is a clear logic behind that.

• Like 1

There was a triangular shaped object, slowly moving from north to south, it was so close to me, about 50-100 meters, there were lights on the bottom side, could not see the body exactly, but it was grey or black.

So are you now saying that there was a time frame in your sighting where the object's lights were turned off, and you could still see it? Or do you just think that if the lights were off, you probably still would have been able to see it?

My guess is covert military craft. You got to understand that the military has craft

that we don't know about and are decades ahead of what is known about today. The SR71 Blackbird for

example, It flew in the 1960's at mach 3 on recon missions. It's faster then a 30.06 bullet. Faster then any

jet fighter of the day. Now it's rumored there is hypersonic craft that fly mach 6.

triangle ufo

post-103357-0-88799200-1393217557_thumb.

Sr71 Blackbird

post-103357-0-50784800-1393218278_thumb.

Edited by Hawkin

My guess is covert military craft. You got to understand that the military has craft

that we don't know about and are decades ahead of what is known about today. The SR71 Blackbird for

example, It flew in the 1960's at mach 3 on recon missions. It's faster then a 30.06 bullet. Faster then any

jet fighter of the day. Now it's rumored there is hypersonic craft that fly mach 6.

triangle ufo

post-103357-0-88799200-1393217557_thumb.

Sr71 Blackbird

post-103357-0-50784800-1393218278_thumb.

As I said before, I dont think that any country have such a tech. You're just guessing about what I saw, but I know what I saw. Also it didnt look like this aircraft nor the UFO in your post.

Thing is.....is that YOU experienced what you saw. It is YOUR story. You'll get people who are open minded to your experience, without trying to make you second guess yourself. Then, you'll get those who'll try and debunk YOUR story and YOUR experience, with their relentless silly questions ie: where's the proof? how did you see it in the dark? yada! yada! yada!......blah! blah! blah!......you don't owe anyone an explanation, as you have already explained yourself well.

Thanks for sharing your experience

Cheers :tu:

• Like 2