Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Like, wow: Police chief is hoaxed on pot

questionmark

Annapolis Police Chief Michael A. Pristoop thought he came prepared when he testified before a Maryland state Senate panel on Tuesday about the perils of legalizing marijuana.

In researching his testimony against two bills before the Judicial Proceedings Committee, Pristoop said, he had found a news article to illustrate the risks of legalization: 37 people in Colorado, he said, had died of marijuana oversdoses on the very day that the state legalized pot.

“When he said it, everyone in the room dropped their laptops,” Sen. Jamie B. Raskin (D-Montgomery) said in an e-mail.

Read more

Ok chief, for the future: Whatever the Onion, The Currant or the Enquirer print: most of it is fiction!

• Like 6

But-but-but....I wanted to prove "MY" point and I needed to say something shocking to do that! Who cares if it's the truth or not!

Such is nearly all the "testimonies" we hear and see these days...truth be damned, I have an agenda to push!

This D-bag probably got the riot act from his criminal supporters to make sure it stays illegal...better profit margin that way...

• Like 3

The remaining 48 states may as well just legalize it and get it over with. It's going to happen.

• Like 8

Fact: You can not overdose on marijuana

Fact: These people protect and service us

Fact: Im worried for the future of humanity

• Like 5

The remaining 48 states may as well just legalize it and get it over with. It's going to happen.

Those old cronies in office are starting to sweat: they know their end is coming :tu: They can enjoy watching casual pot smokers from their retirement home windows. They'll huddle togather after pudding time and talk about the "good old days" of conservative white America.

• Like 2

Those old cronies in office are starting to sweat: they know their end is coming :tu: They can enjoy watching casual pot smokers from their retirement home windows. They'll huddle togather after pudding time and talk about the "good old days" of conservative white America.

And the irony is that they are probably comfortable having a glass of Scotch or a 6 pack.

But mariujana?????

OH GOD, NO, NOT THAT!

• Like 6

Remember Reefer Madness, once considered a good film about the dangers of marijuana now its just a joke.

• Like 3

phew, i wonder what other quaint beliefs the chief has ? !

Pot makes you lazy should be the only warning label on the prescription bottle.Oh,and it does give you the munchies. Otherwise,it is safe.

• Like 1

Considering how much money those taxes will bring in, it's going to happen. It's just a question of when.

• Like 2