Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigate 9/11 Super Bowl Interview

johnnya254

the Twin Towers were built from the start as props, (by the Rockefellers) and remained hollow for most of their existence. That is why there was so little rubble.

You made that up! Ever wondered why buildings are not solid on the inside like a brick? Are you one of those guys who post in an effort to discredit the 911 truther movement?

Edited by skyeagle409

do you have a clue on what it takes to make highrise skyscrapers fall vertically iike that? Perfectly vertically and collapse all the way perfectly

to the ground like that?The buildings have to be gutted in advance. That means every bit of furniture and interior infrastructure removed,

including doors, plumbing, wiring, gyp rock drywall, appliances, furnaces, duct work , air conditioning units, you name it, it has to be removed in predemolition

and gone or the skyscraper will topple sideways and not even completely collapse. ALWAYS.

And if its not done perfectly you have a disaster on your hands. The old thing being demolished topples sideways and destroys the newer buildings

beside it, plus its way more expensive to get rid of a failed vertical demolition due to the safety factor of having to rewire and re blow the pile

of rubbish again.

It is impossible for the purportedly fully occupied functioning WTC twin towers to have fallen the way they did and supposedly just disappear into a dust cloud.

There should have been severe toppling, HUGE uncollapsed portions full of mutilated screaming people, hydro connections crackling and spraying

electricity and water mains bursting and all sorts of unreal cacaphony.

Instead you got what you got , a couple of gutted white elephant props imploded fairly cleanly with comparatively little damage to the neighboring

structures. Almost no bodies, and understandably no footage of bodies...etc. A made for TV lie.

Edited by thunkerdrone
  • Like 1

could someone look into the history and planning of the CN Tower in comparison to the WTC?

it would probably make a great article to find out how close the timelines for planning and completion of both projects matched, the similar heights and similar uses (telecom) of both the WTC and CN Tower, and then note the odd differences between the two.

essentially according to Hollow Tower evidence, the two projects are the same. Massive telecom towers built in roughly the same years, in similar downtown locales, at similar era engineering capability, and built as little more than telecom towers,with restaurants at the top. Same thing essentially. and yet the official lie/story is that all Canada could manage was a skinny tower with a bar on top,

meanwhile NY was capable of building this gigantic office complex almost as high , and yet it was finished ahead of schedule and under budget.None of it really makes sense. My guess is that the CN Tower and the Hollow Towers were the LIMIT , the engineering LIMIT cutting edge state of the art on how high they could go practically and affordably, HOLLOWLY , at the time of their planning and conception. Just the challenge of LOCATING such monstrosities in the selected

places meant that they took decades of preparation and planning to complete.

so the WTC may have been as much a lie , economically and technologically, as the fake moon missions were , and to much the same purpose.

in fact they complemented each other in a way. "Doubt NASA? Hey, look, the WTC just went up, How could you doubt NASA?

Or Vice Versa, Doubt that the USA and NYC and WTC control the world economically? Look what they did at NASA. There's nothing they can't do."

The reality is they never went to the moon, and the WTC was not full of people controlling 'World Trade'. THey were cheap, empty , ugly props

with huge portions hollow and a few structurally necessary floors

Everybody, I think we owe BR an apology. His mini nuke theories are equal to the prose of Shakespeare next to the babble we behold here.

Lets see: 9/11, the moon landing, Rockefeller... what? No Zionest? Nor nifhelm? No a single Nazi? So we have largely hallow tubes, that withstood high speed winds for thirty years. Got bombed, and still stood. And went completely unnoticed by the MILLIONS of people living on the island of Manhattan for THIRTY years! My god. You good sir, must really think we are the stupidest people on the face of this Earth if you think anybody is buying that. Or your a troll I will happily report.

I'll let Sky handle this one, I'll just end up swearing a lot.

• Like 1

...essentially according to Hollow Tower evidence, the two projects are the same.

Well, you know, hollow buildings make it easier for people to move inside because it would be a bit difficult trying to move inside a solid object.

• Like 1

The reality is they never went to the moon, and the WTC was not full of people controlling 'World Trade'. THey were cheap, empty , ugly props

with huge portions hollow and a few structurally necessary floors

Actually, the WTC towers were really moon rockets, but because someone forgot to add fuel tanks, explains why the WTC towers were never launched to the moon, so yes, you are right, the WTC towers never went to the moon.

The buildings have to be gutted in advance. That means every bit of furniture and interior infrastructure removed,

including doors, plumbing, wiring, gyp rock drywall, appliances, furnaces, duct work , air conditioning units, you name it,...

That is because the owners of the WTC buildings failed to make their timely payments and as a result, all of that stuff was repossessed.

I'm not making anything up Swanny, and I suspect you know that.

Prove it, show me where the Delta Group mention "Boiling soil and iron". You can't, because you made it up.

If the answer were so simple as you suggest regarding the tritium, it would seem that somebody in ACS would have recognized the simple explanation and chosen another topic to discuss.

That's some motive you give them: "Let's investigate this, there's no way we'll ever explain it".

They did an investigation and found the explanation, that's how it works.

The bigger the building the bigger the fire theory seems to ignore the fact that only 8 or 10 floors were involved in the fire. So about 10% of the building was involved, yet the entire building was destroyed, with parts of it being blown hundreds of feet laterally with sufficient force to impale into other buildings. Further, the fact you hate to talk about is the fact that had Kevin Ryan fired all those years ago. If the steel and the office furniture met the Fire Code, which they did, and if UL certified all that, which it did, how could these low grade and oxygen starved fires do the damage observed?

Once the buildings collapsed, the fires in the debris pile had the entire building contents to feed them.

As others have said, the fires were hardly oxygen-starved with huge holes in the buildings and the distance that material was ejected is hardly surprising seeing the height of the buildings and the energy available when they collapsed. People have been asking you to produce numbers to back up your claim on this for months and you can't.

They could not, and that is why nobody will comment on that point, save to simply deny the facts.

Which is also your approach to DELTA Group's findings. Deny, deny and smear. Transparent but necessary tactics when one is defending a fraud.

What have I denied? All I deny is the quote you claim the Delta Group made. If they really made it, show me where it is in any of their publications. You have never read any Delta Group report, have you?

• Like 1

It is a bit frightening that people with beliefs like Thunker's exists in a modern society. With all the research potential of the internet and all the advanced satellites orbiting the moon the man still believes we didn't land there. That he believes the WTC towers were mostly empty props for decades and no one knew is even crazier than mini nukes that leave no radioactive trace and explode silently. Thunker, where did you read the Towers were just shells?

• Like 2

Hollow shells would be a huge surprise for the thousands of people that worked there on a daily basis. It is also a surprise to all of those people that visited the site.

It is interesting that when George Willig climbed the WTC he did not notice that it was empty. Nor did the other climbers or tightrope walkers or police or window washers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Willig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillippe_Petit

It seems to be pretty easy to dupe many people with extremely wacko ideas that are trivial to determine as being false.

• Like 1

Swan

You're so deep in denial it's not funny. Cahill and the DELTA Groups air monitoring results have been linked here at UM, somewhere. You probably know that, but anybody who has been paying attention to this discussion knows that. EPA had not arranged for air monitoring, but local authorities did, by way of bringing Cahill from California. Christopher Bollyn covers it in detail, from the day it happened.

Oh yeah, I forgot--you don't believe Bollyn or Cahill, down there in your Ivory Cellar.

Thunker

Keep up the good work. The truth will prevail, no matter the epidemic of denial manifest here.

Swan

You're so deep in denial it's not funny. Cahill and the DELTA Groups air monitoring results have been linked here at UM, somewhere. You probably know that, but anybody who has been paying attention to this discussion knows that. EPA had not arranged for air monitoring, but local authorities did, by way of bringing Cahill from California. Christopher Bollyn covers it in detail, from the day it happened.

Oh yeah, I forgot--you don't believe Bollyn or Cahill, down there in your Ivory Cellar.

Thunker

Keep up the good work. The truth will prevail, no matter the epidemic of denial manifest here.

Thunker has a completely different scenario than you so why are you patting him on the back when he is laughing at your mini-nuke theory along with the rest of us? I think this little pat on teh back tells us much about your motivations.

Edited by Merc14

Thunker has a completely different scenario than you so why are you patting him on the back when he is laughing at your mini-nuke theory along with the rest of us? I think this little pat on teh back tells us much about your motivations.

What you don't understand Merc is that I am not dogmatic. As I have mentioned many times, I'm still wide open and willing to consider any and all theories that might explain what was observed at WTC. I'm a Libra, and have always been able to consider both sides to any controversy.

That said, I am certain of only one thing--the OCT is a bright and shining lie. Exactly who did it and why? Yes, I have opinions, but I am not certain about it.

No two people agree on every detail of any controversy, and I learned that decades ago.

Thunker and I do not agree on every detail, and I am not threatened in the least by those differences of opinion.

What he and I DO agree on is the common sense observation that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a bright and shining lie.

It would be easy to conceal the empty portions of the structure from a daytime climber on the exterior. The darkened interior would be invisible to anyone on the exterior, especially to someone not looking for it. The building had a shutter system on the windows also, and as mentioned some structurally necessary and functional, though widely spaced floors.

Plus there was still the solid central core , and anyone catching a partial glimpse of an empty portion would assume it was part of ongoing alterations to interior construction or design. WTC had large hollow portions which were open to the public anyway, such as lobbies and galleries etc. with ceilings sometimes three or more stories high.from the floor.

What you don't understand Merc is that I am not dogmatic. As I have mentioned many times, I'm still wide open and willing to consider any and all theories that might explain what was observed at WTC. I'm a Libra, and have always been able to consider both sides to any controversy.

So you believe in teh magic of astrology as well?

That said, I am certain of only one thing--the OCT is a bright and shining lie. Exactly who did it and why? Yes, I have opinions, but I am not certain about it.

No two people agree on every detail of any controversy, and I learned that decades ago.

Thunker and I do not agree on every detail, and I am not threatened in the least by those differences of opinion.

You don't sem to agree on any details at all and what Thunker is postulating is so bizarre and ridiculous that one would think you'd chastise him for embarrassing the movement.

What he and I DO agree on is the common sense observation that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a bright and shining lie.

So you prove this theory by letting every crackpot out there postulate the most surreal and bizarre scenarios conceivable and cheer them for doing so? If you are trying to bring people into your fold then you and your ilk are going about it the wrong way.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

It would be easy to conceal the empty portions of the structure from a daytime climber on the exterior. The darkened interior would be invisible to anyone on the exterior, especially to someone not looking for it. The building had a shutter system on the windows also, and as mentioned some structurally necessary and functional, though widely spaced floors.

Plus there was still the solid central core , and anyone catching a partial glimpse of an empty portion would assume it was part of ongoing alterations to interior construction or design. WTC had large hollow portions which were open to the public anyway, such as lobbies and galleries etc. with ceilings sometimes three or more stories high.from the floor.

Ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous!

The climbs were not sanctioned. The climbs were illegal. The interior was lit up - not darkened. They had clear views and even communicated with the people inside. The police entered the building and went from floor to floor attempting to stop the climbers from continuing. The climbers could see all of the floors.

Your story is hogwash through and through.

Here you can see SpiderDan climbing the WTC and the window system washer being used by the police.

http://www.skyscraperman.com/

You really should check your sources before falling for such obvious fairy tales.

• Like 2

Swan

I don't care what Bollyn says, he's nothing to do with the Delta Group.

Cahill is part of it, so instead of accusing me of being in denial, why don't you just read what he wrote and show me where he says what you claim?

Answer: you can't because he didn't.

• Like 2

Uncertainty is a pretty bad foundation upon which to base your very frequent accusations of 'denial'.

• Like 1

Swan

You're so deep in denial it's not funny. Cahill and the DELTA Groups air monitoring results have been linked here at UM, somewhere.

The DELTA Survey has been linked many times in the Nuke 9/11 thread.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=244891&view=findpost&p=4995260

In fact, the DELTA study doesn't even support your nuke theory!

When the trade center towers burned and collapsed, tons of concrete, glass, furniture, carpets, insulation, computers and paper were reduced to enormous, oxygen-poor debris piles that slowly burned until Dec. 19, 2001.

In that hot pile, some of the debris' constituent elements combined with organic matter and abundant chlorine from papers and plastics, and then escaped to the surface as metal-rich gases. These then either burned or chemically decomposed into very fine particles capable of penetrating deeply into human lungs.

In the trade-center air samples, Cahill identified four classes of particles that have been named by the EPA as likely to harm human health:

• Fine and very fine transition metals, which interfere with lung chemistry.
  • Acids, in this case sulfuric acid, which attack cilia and lung cells directly.
  • Very fine, un-dissolvable (insoluble) particles, in this case glass, which travel through the lungs to the bloodstream and heart.
  • High-temperature organic matter, many components of which are known to be carcinogens.

http://delta.ucdavis.edu/WTC.htm

Why you continue to bring it up is beyond comprehension!?!?! Nothing there states Cahill mentioned anything about "boiling iron and soil"!

I only see 3 possible reasons why you even bother mentioning this study.

1. You are proud being a liar.

2. Because Prager said its evidence in favor of nukes and therefore is a liar.

3. You didn't bother reading it, passing it off like you did, therefore proud of being a liar as well.

• Like 1

Plus there was still the solid central core

Please, tell us a more about the concrete core.

How in the world did the elevators work in a solid concrete core? Magic?

That said, I am certain of only one thing--the OCT is a bright and shining lie.

On the contrary, facts and evidence support the official story, not your fantasies.

It would be easy to conceal the empty portions of the structure from a daytime climber on the exterior.

False! There was no way to dispose of tons of debris during structural pre-weakening operations without anyone noticing. Such an operation is very dirty and creates a lot of noise and distractions. It takes many months of preparation just to demolish a building half the size of the WTC towers, so what makes you think someone can bring down the WTC buildings overnight?

Once again, you have been watching too many Hollywood action movies because your comments do not reflect reality.

You're so deep in denial it's not funny.

You're so deep in denial it's not funny. I think I cleared that up for you.

• Like 1

Swan

Thunker

Cahill and the DELTA Groups air monitoring results have been linked here at UM, somewhere. You probably know that, but anybody who has been paying attention to this discussion knows that. EPA had not arranged for air monitoring, but local authorities did, by way of bringing Cahill from California. Christopher Bollyn covers it in detail, from the day it happened.

Apparently, the report didn't say what you have claimed. Once again, another very good reason why you cannot be taken seriously.

I think it is very unwise to lay focus on and/or claim things like 'hollow buildings' and '911 nukes'. It is extremely counterproductive.

• Like 2