Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman found in garage, dead for years

Mentalcase

Maybe MODS, use this "woman found dead years later". :)

I want to know how she died. Suicide?

• Like 1

Seems reasonable as she (obviously) had no one that cared about her.

• Like 2

Thanks for the fix LILLY! :-*

Edited by Mentalcase

Seems reasonable as she (obviously) had no one that cared about her.

Yeah, when I put that & dead in back seat of car in the garage together & assumed suicide. She may have suffered from Depression & this "drove" her family away.

Would not happen in England, the council would have been in there when she did not pay her council tax..they would find the body and still sell her car to cover the arrears.

• Like 4

Yeah, when I put that & dead in back seat of car in the garage together & assumed suicide. She may have suffered from Depression & this "drove" her family away.

Depression very often causes family members to distance themselves. It's tough to watch and deal with, especially when they don't understand it. Many if not most people look down on severely depressed people because they have never been depressed in this clinical way and to them it seems like a selfish way to live. It isn't until AFTER the suicide (or homicide) that they "get it".
  • Like 1

me too. it's odd that she was in the back seat of her vehicle
  • Like 1

While I understand what an individual with depression is going through, I can also understand why some may choose to cut off ties with a depressed individual. Too many times, there is someone who suffers from this affliction & instead of seeking help, they choose to embrace it. Then they end up trying to, albeit unintentionally, depress those around them. Usually with a certain degree of success. There is a level of truth to the old saying "Misery loves company".

Edited by DumpsterJesus
  • Like 1