Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America's top 2013 UFO hotspots revealed

The states of Vermont, Arizona and Maine were home to the most sightings per capita last year.

UFO reports are still coming in thick and fast according to 2013's MUFON ( Mutual UFO Network ) data which has since been turned in to a series of maps by the team at "Outer Places".

Read More: http://www.unexplain...tspots-revealed

Ok, Arizona I can see, but Maine and Vermont?

Maine has the famous case of the Allagash Incident, I don't know about Vermont either,

Maine isn't called vacation land for nothing and space beings are just one more summah complaint. Jeez, those folks "from away" are thick as flies sometimes.

Cali had the most as usual..forget the per capita when it comes to this stuff.

Hmmm ... Either the folks in Alaska don't get out much or aliens aren't too crazy about the cold.

Is Grumman still there or have the moved their operations?

That we see the highest number of sightings in the some of the more densely populated states is not particularly surprising.

Hmmm ... Either the folks in Alaska don't get out much or aliens aren't too crazy about the cold.

Population size, population density, and wide open spaces (Alaska is a big place, easy to buzz around in your saucer undetected).

But, yeah...it's the cold.

I think the name of this website should be changed to Explained-Mysteries with all the Harvard, Yale and Cambridge minds on here. :yes::w00t:

I'm not really in a hot spot. Explains a lot.

• Like 1

These are just sightings MUFON has collected reports on. Who knows how many more are floating out there.

I'm not really in a hot spot. Explains a lot.

Colorado will become the U.S. Hot spot in say ? 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Bingo ! E.T. most likely Loves Weed !

Colorado will become the U.S. Hot spot in say ? 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Bingo ! E.T. most likely Loves Weed !

Helps me not. lol

• Like 1

The Vermont sightings might be explained by all of the New Yorkers that moved to a place where they can finally see the night sky and wonder what is over their heads. They are probably reporting the planets, satellites, northern lights, and phenomena that has been hidden from their view.

• Like 1

Colorado and Washington will be tied for first next year.

• Like 2